@makinithappenreturn got bullied to suicide and went crying to the mods to lock his thread

that's against the rules and an abuse of your powers as a moderator you should be banished from being a mod
@Master do something
Can you show me which rule you are referring to? You can’t, since there’s no such rule. Nor do I abuse my powers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lonely, MakinMogReturns and softlysoftly
It NEEDS to be restored
I don’t see where “mod abuse” is happening here.
  • Ratings belong exclusively to the ratings subforum.
    • You cannot delete rating threads or pictures within them unless you're a VIP Supporter (check FAQ below).
If you have any questions or concerns about a warning or ban, please message @
Alexanderr
@Alexanderr, @
PapiMew
@PapiMew, or @
Master
@Master

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
It NEEDS to be restored
It’s up, but locked. There’s no point in having a flame thread in Ratings unless it’s a not OP post or a mog battle.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: softlysoftly and StrangerDanger
FTR: what was so good about that thread? Got a link?

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
FTR: what was so good about that thread? Got a link?
the thread wasn't neccesarily good it was just another thread where @MakinItHappenReturn gets roasted into oblivion
the part that pissed me off was that @TRUE_CEL initially deleted it simply because @MakinItHappenReturn asked him to which is against the rules
thats why I called @TRUE_CEL a bitch that works for free

he actually mogs this ugly incel, I'm sorry you're racist if you think this subhuman baltic-asian mogs the indian guy, clearly the indian guy mogs this ugly incel

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-11 at 02-27-25 Rate my potential.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-11 at 02-27-25 Rate my potential.png
    321.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Deleted member 20652, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 2 others

• Ratings belong exclusively to the ratings subforum.
    • You cannot delete rating threads or pictures within them unless you're a VIP Supporter (check FAQ below).
If you have any questions or concerns about a warning or ban, please message @
Alexanderr
@Alexanderr, @
PapiMew
@PapiMew, or @
Master
@Master
Considering he posts his face pretty much everyday I didn’t think it would make much of a difference. Regardless, the thread is now up again but locked since the shitshow had to be contained.

he actually mogs this ugly incel, I'm sorry you're racist if you think this subhuman baltic-asian mogs the indian guy, clearly the indian guy mogs this ugly incel
that white kid is @Erik-Jón and he is 15 but the indian is 30
the indian is like 5'8 but the white kid is 6 feet
the indian also has hard to fix problems like narrow ipd and manlet height and small dick but the white kid only has to lose weight and dye his hair darker which he is already doing

I have to agree with you I had the same situation with that kid earlier, today. He couldn't quite grasp how the London guy was mogging him when it's blatantly obvious. Thinks because he's white he's automatically better looking. Doesn't work like that, tbh.

the thread wasn't neccesarily good it was just another thread where @MakinItHappenReturn gets roasted into oblivion
the part that pissed me off was that @TRUE_CEL initially deleted it simply because @MakinItHappenReturn asked him to which is against the rules
thats why I called @TRUE_CEL a bitch that works for free
Rules are not always black and white. Sometimes there are exceptions. If one well known user who posts his face daily asks to have one of his threads deleted, it seems like a minor deal that could warrant an exception. Regardless the thread was undeleted shortly afterward.

I have to agree with you I had the same situation with that kid earlier, today. He couldn't quite grasp how the London guy was mogging him when it's blatantly obvious. Thinks because he's white he's automatically better looking. Doesn't work like that, tbh.
height age and dick also matter and the london guy is old, 5'8, with a 4.5inch dick
explain to me again how he mogs the white kid?

the indian also has hard to fix problems like narrow ipd and manlet height and small dick but the white kid only has to lose weight and dye his hair darker which he is already doing
I'll agree that you're right about the height difference. BUT face wise: the indian guy is obviously better looking. Just my subjective opinion on it. As for the age: think of it this way: even at 30 he looks way better. Imagine that kid at 30 - he's going to look like shit. I can't describe those eyes they're just so set far apart yet small and squinty. Something is off about them they just don't match his pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Kooshin
O
height age and dick also matter and the london guy is old, 5'8, with a 4.5inch dick
explain to me again how he mogs the white kid?
OH SHIT I FIGURED IT OUT. THAT KID LOOKS LIKE THE FAT KID FROM BAD SANTA!

16862 brett kelly

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, MakinMogReturns, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 2 others
Look your white your obviously biased, on the other hand I'm neither indian nor white, I'm African, so I can make a judgement based on actual looks and not me being race biased like you are.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and MRD
Damn if this is actually makinithappen then he looks MUCH BETTER than Eric John. This guy has the handsome dark features and better facial harmony/ is a lot more pleasant to look at.

3112335 2979326 16331

While Eric John looks like a creepy aspie and is very unpleasant to look at

Also btw OP , Nobody gets "bullied to suicide". People don't suicide for petty bullshit reasons like bullying jfl. People only suicide for big reasons , not small issues like bullying

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, MRD, softlysoftly and 1 other person
Erik Jon mogs in every single way.
3112730 1665525200756

- White with blonde green eyes pheno
- 15 years old
- Good collagen and youthful
- Green hunter eyes
- Good Bone Structure
- Compact midface
- Square Faceshape
- Tall and Robust at 6'1
- Good Lower Third
- High prominent cheekbones
- Full Lips
- Hyper NT
- Less droopy nose
- Big Dick
- Good Hairline
vs
2759814 Img 20220218235404

MakinItHappen
- 30 years old
- Standing short at 5'8
- Brown colored NCT droopy bug eyes (the antithesis of Erik Jons mogger eye area)
- Close Set Eyes
- Bad collagen and looking old
- Long midface ratio and low ES ratio
- Round facial shape
- Overall pretty poor bone development
- No cheekbones
- Potato Jaw
- Thin Lips
- Terrible
- Small dick
- Good Hairline

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 15468 and 4 others

He looks legit extremly mentally ill.

Yeah. That is sort of what I figured too. His ES ratio IRL is prolly 0.41-0.42 as it is 0.42 range in his arm's length selfies.

So I am guessing 58 mm IPD with 140 mm bizygo. I don't think he is myopic so his irises are prolly average sized. His PFL is prolly wide though like over 30 mm.
im worried that if i get jaw implants or a chin wing i might need also zygo implants, do you think that will make me look uncanny?

got unbanned just to post this @RecessedChinCel

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and MakinMogReturns
I knew you’d be back before long. This site is too addictive 🤣
im too impulsive, in order to leave i have to quit and just never look at the site because my impulse to reply to dogs is too overwhelming

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
im too impulsive, in order to leave i have to quit and just never look at the site because my impulse to reply to dogs is too overwhelming

Just check the morph Erik The Icelandic Ogre Dork sent StrangerDanger

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 19157 and softlysoftly

• Ugh..
Reactions: softlysoftly
this 30 year old man cant handle literal teenagers life and looksmogging him to suicide, what a pathetic insecure human being

@mogman96 mogs the shit out of him, every girl you ask is gonna agree JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly and StrangerDanger
this 30 year old man cant handle literal teenagers life and looksmogging him to suicide, what a pathetic insecure human being

@mogman96 mogs the shit out of him, every girl you ask is gonna agree JFL

Hello there Frankenstein.

You look like Frankenstein's son if he mated with a Becky:

Your ratios are a living joke. This is why you are here and this is why you have anxiety.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly, MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 6217
Naw he said 4.5 hard on discord, I mean he is curry so I can believe it no racist shit
indians have average 5 inch i saw stats minimum

that white kid is and he is 15 but the indian is 30
makeit has great eyebrow length, eyelash size and big pfl so ipåd isnt issue and he can just run curtainj game 0.42 es ratio isnt too bad zayn has 0.415 yet chad

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
makeit has great eyebrow length, eyelash size and big pfl so ipåd isnt issue and he can just run curtainj game 0.42 es ratio isnt too bad zayn has 0.415 yet chad

Objectivity wins

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and sub5inchcel
you guys are delusional, he looks great for being 30 jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Deleted member 19576
Yeah I dont see any issues with his IPD. Looks completely normal.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and sub5inchcel
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and NFA PB
Another victim of the albino nigger

• +1
he is obviously not zayn you retard

he is obviously not zayn you retard
my point was that the failo isnt that big hence i used him as an example to pove it, zayn was measured at "death tier" es ratio yet still mogs

• Hmm...
my point was that the failo isnt that big hence i used him as an example to pove it, zayn was measured at "death tier" es ratio yet still mogs
use your eyes
no man or women will look at zayns face and think like 'hmmm his eyes seem a bit too close together' but im sure there will be men and women who think that about makinithappen

makinithappen literally looks like he has eye spacing problems but zayn doesn't

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Unknown

//Thomas DOM

• +1