Male breeding fixation is an evolutionary response to suboptimal attractiveness

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Sexually attractive males reproduce without having to conceptualize reproduction because females easily reciprocate reproductive sex.

Sexually unattractive males generally have to fixate on reproductive strategies in order to reproduce. Sexually unattractive males that do not fixate on reproductive strategies generally end up as genetic deadends.

In other words, if you think about reproducing then you likely descend from a lineage of sexually unattractive males (which likely means that you are sexually unattractive).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Fear, Hades and 9 others
yeah my 27 yo incel ass didnt think he is unattrctive what a relvaliton

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, Jhon Smith, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
Also, successful rapists can circumvent their unattractiveness, but that's only relevant if they weren't conceptualizing rape as a reproductive strategy.

That explains why i want to breed everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 23391
Honestly, I completely don't give a fuck. Never have. My lineage is pure :cool:

the simple fact that women are carrying the baby for 9 months, and it takes a couple of minutes to breed is a more fundamental explanation

and it stems from an even more fundamental purpose (the reason why they occurred in nature) of genders themselves - specialization/division of work tasks

• +1
Reactions: Ottoman Janissary and Deleted member 24940
the simple fact that women are carrying the baby for 9 months, and it takes a couple of minutes to breed is a more fundamental explanation
Of what?

of the difference in sexual behavior between men and toilets you are trying to explain

in the context of your post, men are maximizing their chances of procreating by breeding with as many women as possible, while women are doing it by getting a partner who can protect them and the babies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Primalsplit
Pure Aryan Moggers
The "Hitler's vision" kind or the "my DNA test results mostly place me somewhere between Turkey and Bangladesh" kind?

of the difference in sexual behavior between men and toilets you are trying to explain

in the context of your post, men are maximizing their chances of procreating by breeding with as many women as possible, while women are doing it by getting a partner who can protect them and the babies
You ought to either actually read the OP or improve your reading comprehension.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
The "Hitler's vision" kind or the "my DNA test results mostly place me somewhere between Turkey and Bangladesh" kind?
The kind where my ancestors creampied your mom

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Primalsplit
Epic theory but theres no proving that "thoughts/behaviour" can transmit through genes (how do you select for thoughts? you cant)

Epic theory but theres no proving that "thoughts/behaviour" can transmit through genes (how do you select for thoughts? you cant)
Individuals don't "select" for thoughts. Ever heard of natural  selection?

No, how can thoughts/behavior be selected for if they don't physically exist anywhere? There's nothing to select if it doesn't exist in the genes/brain

Every other trait that can be selected for, physically exist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
No, how can thoughts/behavior be selected for if they don't physically exist anywhere? There's nothing to select if it doesn't exist in the genes/brain

Every other trait that can be selected for, physically exist
You're arguing a technicality here. The genetic coding of the brain that leads to certain thoughts/behaviors is what's relevant to the conversation. For example, androgen receptor activity in the brain, combined with testosterone levels, probably influences sexual impulses.

The genetic coding of the brain that leads to certain thoughts/behaviors is what's relevant to the conversation.
there's no "genetic coding of the mind" because thoughts can't be reduced to anywhere in the brain, impossible to select for. The causal genetic architecture for general behaviour doesn't exist, according to this within family GWAS study. (Much less, specific thoughts and behavior, like "breeding fixation")

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
You're arguing a technicality here. The genetic coding of the brain that leads to certain thoughts/behaviors is what's relevant to the conversation. For example, androgen receptor activity in the brain, combined with testosterone levels, probably influences sexual impulses.
the mind is formed from the environment with obvious exceptions like psychopathy but your thoughts are not genetic. They come from the ether and from your life experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4301
the mind is formed from the environment with obvious exceptions like psychopathy but your thoughts are not genetic. They come from the ether and from your life experience
Life history theory, research it!

there's no "genetic coding of the mind" because thoughts can't be reduced to anywhere in the brain, impossible to select for. The causal genetic architecture for general behaviour doesn't exist, according to this within family GWAS study. (Much less, specific thoughts and behavior, like "breeding fixation")

Can you specifically quote the section(s) of the study that concludes that?

the mind is formed from the environment with obvious exceptions like psychopathy but your thoughts are not genetic.
The environment is the stimulus. The brain (relative to its genetically determined structure) responds accordingly.

Can you specifically quote the section(s) of the study that concludes that?
Estimates from genome-wide association studies (GWAS) of unrelated individuals capture effects of inherited variation (direct effects), demography (population stratification, assortative mating) and relatives (indirect genetic effects). Family-based GWAS designs can control for demographic and indirect genetic effects, but large-scale family datasets have been lacking. We combined data from 178,086 siblings from 19 cohorts to generate population (between-family) and within-sibship (within-family) GWAS estimates for 25 phenotypes. Within-sibship GWAS estimates were smaller than population estimates for height, educational attainment, age at first birth, number of children, cognitive ability, depressive symptoms and smoking. Some differences were observed in downstream SNP heritability, genetic correlations and Mendelian randomization analyses. For example, the within-sibship genetic correlation between educational attainment and body mass index attenuated towards zero. In contrast, analyses of most molecular phenotypes (for example, low-density lipoprotein-cholesterol) were generally consistent. We also found within-sibship evidence of polygenic adaptation on taller height. Here, we illustrate the importance of family-based GWAS data for phenotypes influenced by demographic and indirect genetic effects.
SAWLJcV.png

Predictive power of causals SNPs = 5% for behavioural traits

If behaviour doesnt exist in the genes, it cant be selected for

The environment is the stimulus. The brain (relative to its genetically determined structure) responds accordingly.
timestamped, "alternative to genetic determinism"

Within-sibship GWAS estimates were smaller than population estimates for height, educational attainment, age at first birth, number of children, cognitive ability, depressive symptoms and smoking.
Am I misinterpreting, or is this seriously indicating that heights between random individuals in a population have a stronger correlation than between siblings?

Predictive power of causals SNPs = 5% for behavioural traits
How much does the 5% prediction power actually translate to phenotypic expression when comparing humans? Because, from a strictly observational standpoint, that could potentially be quite powerful.

In other words, if you think about reproducing then you likely descend from a lineage of sexually unattractive males (which likely means that you are sexually unattractive).
Wrong!! All my uncles and grandparents even my turbomanlet 5’4” father were slayers. The bottleneck of reproduction is actually foids hypergamous behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
This also where the blackpill fails. How do you explain subhuman Mexican manlets breeding and having 5-6 fucking children in a family? According to you, they most likely descend from a lineage of sexually unattractive males.

Inb4 “only white women matter”

But that was not the premise of your argument. The premise was that you have to employ other strategies to reproduce if you’re unattractive. If so, explain how these man, who are both unattractive and broke, are managing to have so many damn kids JFL.

• +1
Wrong!! All my uncles and grandparents even my turbomanlet 5’4” father were slayers.
In a Latin American country with a significantly lower average height? And are you suggesting that they were actively thinking about reproducing or just happened to reproduce while getting their rocks off?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and latincell95
In a Latin American country with a significantly lower average height? And are you suggesting that they were actively thinking about reproducing or just happened to reproduce while getting their rocks off?
They managed to reproduce without an ounce of effort JFL. Keep in mind there’s hardly any wealth in Communist Cuba, both men and women are poor. Explain how did my father manage to reproduce being 5’4” and being MTN facially JFL.

Explain how millions of subhuman males who if they posted in this forum, would be told to rope, have managed to reproduce without any effort on their part in 2023. Short, brown, and broke Latinos are doing this in 2023.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
How do you explain subhuman Mexican manlets breeding and having 5-6 fucking children in a family? According to you, they most likely descend from a lineage of sexually unattractive males.
The premise was that you have to employ other strategies to reproduce if you’re unattractive. If so, explain how these man, who are both unattractive and broke, are managing to have so many damn kids JFL.
These Mexican manlets work hard labor jobs to provide for the women they impregnate (and also spend a significant amount of their earnings on their children). They typically aren't cases of some Chad knocking up multiple women through ONS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and latincell95
These Mexican manlets work hard labor jobs to provide for the women they impregnate (and also spend a significant amount of their earnings on their children). They typically aren't cases of some Chad knocking up multiple women through ONS.
Those hard labor jobs hardly pay them well enough to support those families, which include farm and blue collar jobs, factories, etc. Your argument is invalid.

Explain what sort of strategies are short, brown, and poor dudes are utilizing to gain reproductive success whereas any other group of men is told to looksmaxx/moneymaxx.

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty and Deleted member 14262
They managed to reproduce without an ounce of effort JFL.
Delusional. Most of the Mexican men in Texas are spending 10 hours a day on roofs or cutting grass to betabux for their goblina and six children.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Explain how my 5’4” father earning $60 a month in Communist Cuba manage to reproduce

• +1
Delusional. Most of the Mexican men in Texas are spending 10 hours a day on roofs or cutting grass to betabux for their goblina and six children.
Respond to my question, you’re trying to deflect.

How does a short, brown, and poor dude making less than minimum wage is able to obtain reproductive success?

Yes, they spend 10 hours a day working on roofs making $5/hr

Those hard labor jobs hardly pay them well enough to support those families, which include farm and blue collar jobs, factories, etc. Your argument is invalid.

Explain what sort of strategies are short, brown, and poor dudes are utilizing to gain reproductive success whereas any other group of men is told to looksmaxx/moneymaxx.
Explain how my 5’4” father earning $60 a month in Communist Cuba manage to reproduce
Because goblinas with broken English aren't the pick of the litter for wealthier men. Firstly, many of those blue-collar jobs pay better than minimum wage in the US. Secondly, the cost of living was (and is) much lower in Cuba. As long as food, water, shelter, and basic healthcare are available, breeding isn't difficult. Having children doesn't require being rich, but it does require basic necessities that women generally can't obtain on their own.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Because goblina women with broken English aren't the pick of the litter for wealthier men
But, according to this website, women have unlimited SMV, so why are they settling for short, brown, oofy doofies and not tall lightskin Latinos or Chadriguez?

• +1
Because goblina women with broken English aren't the pick of the litter for wealthier men. Firstly, many of those blue-collar jobs pay better than minimum wage in the US. Secondly, the cost of living was (and is) much lower in Cuba. As long as food, water, shelter, and basic healthcare are available, breeding isn't difficult. Having children doesn't require being rich, but it does require basic necessities that women generally can't obtain on their own.
Dnrd but latinos usually get their looksmatch in dating from what I know

• Love it
tall lightskin Latinos or Chadriguez?
They will if they're only planning on getting pumped and dumped for more optimal sperm.

• JFL
Firstly, many of those blue-collar jobs pay better than minimum wage in the US.
Many of those jobs pay way less than minimum wage due to being exempt from U.S. Labor laws aka illegal work. Since some Latinos are indocumented, this type of work suits some of them well.

They will if they're only planning on getting pumped and dumped for more optimal sperm.
Then they’re doing a fucking terrible job by letting 5’4 brown subhumans bust a nut inside of them.

No pump and dump allow. These niggas are nutting inside these Latinas raw.

80% of the maternity wards in the U.S. is composed of short goblinas and their subhumans husbands. I can tell stories for days.

Many of those jobs pay way less than minimum wage due to being exempt from U.S. Labor laws aka illegal work. Since some Latinos are indocumented, this type of work suits some of them well.
Illegals can still earn way over minimum wage doing manual labor, as long as the head guy can speak English well enough. Most white, suburban folk do not give a shit about hiring illegals as long they do a decent job.

Then they’re doing a fucking terrible job by letting 5’4 brown subhumans bust a nut inside of them.
They're doing that because they need betabuxes (cleaning services won't pay the bills, especially while they're pregnant).

80% of the maternity ward in the U.S. is composed of short goblinas and their subhumans husbands. I can tell stories for days.
Yeah, because both partners are uneducated and the women need betabuxes.

Last edited:
They're doing that because they need betabuxes (cleaning services won't pay the bills, especially while they're pregnant).
Dude, how is it “betabuxxing” if these brown niggas earn 10 dollars an hour tops at their low tier wageslave jobs? Do you know how much it costs to have 6 fucking children? Oh wait…you don’t JFL, I forgot I was in an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty
Yeah, because both partners are uneducated and the women need betabuxes.
They’re both uneducated yet these low IQ brown short subhumans are nutting inside their wives while you continue to wageslave for a consult with Ramieri.

Sexually attractive males reproduce without having to conceptualize reproduction because females easily reciprocate reproductive sex.

Sexually unattractive males generally have to fixate on reproductive strategies in order to reproduce. Sexually unattractive males that do not fixate on reproductive strategies generally end up as genetic deadends.

Wanting to have a child as a sub8 male is a selfishness and evil disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and latincell95