Male underdeveloped brain theory.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
They say that women score better in formal education, due to developing their brains faster at a younger age.

Then how to explain the fact I mogged every single woman to oblivion in IQ and academic achievement as a kid/teen?!
And it was blatantly obvious that the only people capable of understanding difficult STEM subjects were all boys, not girls?

JFL at the pathetic inferior brain that women have, getting mogged by 'underdeveloped male brains'

failed gender

abolish female human rights

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Ryldoo IS COPING, efidescontinuado and 25 others
Download 1

Most women are of avg iq with very few high iq or low iq. While men are either dumb or prodigies. Men of lower intellegence are suppose to use their strength to do hard work like farming or trades. While men of higher iq are suppose to do stem or other field of acadmics. Both are equally important. It should be water by the fact that when a women joins stem or trades they are celebrated as some kind of strong girl boss.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, chudlite, halloweed and 17 others
It mostly shows in maturity, not intelligence.

Like priorities, studying, also English (as first language) is not about grammar etc.. Every question is how does the writer create mood and atmosphere.

It's basically a maturity test and every single guy was crap at English, even the smartest nerds.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, totalynotme, scrunchables and 1 other person

Like priorities, studying, also English (as first language) is not about grammar etc.. Every question is how does the writer create mood and atmosphere.

It's basically a maturity test and every single guy was crap at English, even the smartest nerds.

Thou art nought but a presumptuous fool, witness exhibit A which I received in the discipline of English.

• +1
Reactions: Eren and MoggerGaston

English was my best subject next to STEM. I scored the highest grades, was the best at presenting and the best at writing stories/papers.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and uksucks
View attachment 3179461
Most women are of avg iq with very few high iq or low iq. While men are either dumb or prodigies. Men of lower intellegence are suppose to use their strength to do hard work like farming or trades. While men of higher iq are suppose to do stem or other field of acadmics. Both are equally important. It should be water by the fact that when a women joins stem or trades they are celebrated as some kind of strong girl boss.
if only IQ was actually an advantage in life instead of being largely irrelevant to success, status and looks, but these things being more correlated with (family) environment, luck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, n9wiff, scrunchables and 1 other person
They saw that women score better in formal education, due to developing their brains faster at a younger age.

Then how to explain the fact I mogged every single woman to oblivion in IQ and academic achievement as a kid/teen?!
And it was blatantly obvious that the only people capable of understanding difficult STEM subjects were all boys, not girls?

JFL at the pathetic inferior brain that women have, getting mogged by 'underdeveloped male brains'

failed gender

abolish female human rights
I mean its a fact that women are much smarter earlier on ... and they are much more mature as well ... of course this shit equalises around early to mid 20s.

Both genders average IQ is the same. Differences are negligible. But foid IQ range is narrow while moid IQ range is very wide.
Meaning your smartest individuals will predominantly be male, but on the flip side, your dumbest guys will also always comprise of men.

Just do a thought experiment.
Think of the top 10 highest IQ people you know and then think of the top 10 dumbest. I think there are WAY more men in both categories than women.

Also, arent you high IQ, OP?
I think iirc you mentioned it in other posts.
If you weren't larping, that's probably the reason.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, GigaStacySexual and MoggerGaston
English was my best subject next to STEM. I scored the highest grades, was the best at presenting and the best at writing stories/papers.
I had late puberty + mental development.
I remember I would always write the same spy / James bond type stories hahah

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and MoggerGaston
Just do a thought experiment.
Think of the top 10 highest IQ people you know and then think of the top 10 dumbest. I think there are WAY more men in both categories than women.
You have to account for female halo though. Just like how autism, or any other mental-disorder, with women isn't a problem, isn't noticeable.

An autistic women is just 'quirky' and will have no issues making friends, being liked, getting relationships, etc.
An autistic male = its over cuz no female halo to save you from the negative effects of a mental disorder.

likely same shit with dumb people.
Dumb man = 'Retard'.
Dumb female = 'oh she's just more of a feeler than a thinker, nothing wrong.'

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Ryldoo IS COPING, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
You have to account for female halo though. Just like how autism, or any other mental-disorder, with women isn't a problem, isn't noticeable.

An autistic women is just 'quirky' and will have no issues making friends, being liked, getting relationships, etc.
An autistic male = its over cuz no female halo to save you from the negative effects of a mental disorder.

likely same shit with dumb people.
Dumb man = 'Retard'.
Dumb female = 'oh she's just more of a feeler than a thinker, nothing wrong.'

I do try to account for it, but in my opinion, it won't skew the thought experiment too much.

In the first place, female retards are very rare.

How many autistic foids have you met vs males?

I can name like 20 over men from my schooling days (so its not biased to just my friend circle) but I can barely name 3 chicks.
From my observation, only the downie numbers seem to be 5050.

And if the female halo (women-are-wonderful-effect) helps the retarded foids to seem less dumb, it should also apply at the top where it helps otherwise normal intelligence foids look smart alongside the high IQ men...
Not really. I still see both the top and bottom end of the spectrum as a big sausage party.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
women do better in education beacuse thats only thing they have to do besides gossiping with their becky friends

I do try to account for it, but in my opinion, it won't skew the thought experiment too much.

I can name like 20 over men from my schooling days (so its not biased to just my friend circle) but I can barely name 3 chicks.
people on this forum call me autistic,
therapists have called me autistic

yet every single test shows I score completely negative on autism so JFL man.

I give very sophisticated, deeply thought after answers when therapists ask me questions.
So much so that my high intelligence, my analysis, looks like 'autism' to them.

And if the female halo (women-are-wonderful-effect) helps the retarded foids to seem less dumb, it should also apply at the top where it helps otherwise normal intelligence foids look smart alongside the high IQ men...
Not really. I still see both the top and bottom end of the spectrum as a big sausage party.
idk man, in any case as a man you are fucked.

male suicide is the 2nd highest cause of death for men age 25-39, yet nobody in this country (netherlands) gives a single fuck lol.
It's a disgrace how little governments care about male life quality.

Only violent male revolution and abolishment of female human rights can save us.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and JohnDoe
View attachment 3179461
IQ isn't predictive of success after 115 iq and that graph is fake.

high iq = doesn't exist

Women don't do as well in STEM subjects due to sexism/negative stereotypes.

Retarded men do well because they spend more time learning and less time socializing

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, cyprian_tomaszewski, JohnDoe and 6 others
people on this forum call me autistic,
this shouldn't mean much most of us don't even have degrees nor life experience
therapists have called me autistic
arent half of these people scammers?
yet every single test shows I score completely negative on autism so JFL man.

I give very sophisticated, deeply thought after answers when therapists ask me questions.
So much so that my high intelligence, my analysis, looks like 'autism' to them.
idk maybe its your mannerism or something.

High intelligence doesn't preclude autism but if all your official tests show negative then its probably your mannerism or behaviour.
idk man, in any case as a man you are fucked.

male suicide is the 2nd highest cause of death for men age 25-39, yet nobody in this country (netherlands) gives a single fuck lol.
It's a disgrace how little governments care about male life quality.
are men killing themselves that much in the Netherlands? fucking brutal. btw are you white dutch or ethnic?

women-are-wonderful-effect combined with the male disposability theory accounts for all this

as much as I hate the government, society itself doesn't care much for men

the problem won't go away

people like me who know about this phenomenon can't do shit except try to avoid common pitfalls that tend to befall men

the rest of the moids who arent in positions of power and privilege will just carry on through life coping and trying to "man up" until they reach the "end of the rope" iykwim

but back to your original posts

the female scoring better has some truth to it but only because its skewed

men tend to value other things at a young age like sports and competitiveness and the testosterone and puberty don't help much with classroom concentration

the playing field might be levelled if it was something like 18 year old men vs 16 year old women in the classroom ... idk tho just throwing thoughts out there
Only violent male revolution and abolishment of female human rights can save us.
cope thinking its not going to happen anytime soon

• +1

unfortunately, high iq doesn't exist, only low iq exists.

Fact: Women are smarter academically and socially

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Bomber517, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
ignore listed, jfl having fallen for the feminist propaganda while being on a blackpilled forum. fucking retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, theonewhocantascend, raleqtambrobret and 3 others
are men killing themselves that much in the Netherlands? fucking brutal. btw are you white dutch or ethnic?

women-are-wonderful-effect combined with the male disposability theory accounts for all this

as much as I hate the government, society itself doesn't care much for men
I am born-dutch but with 75% polish ancestry. So I guess I am somewhat in between pure dutch and dutch-ethnic jfl.

I feel rage whenever mentioning the difficulties that young men face in society and receiving the standard jewish-indoctrinated answers like:

'No it's actually young women who have it harder, because they seek out help/therapists more often than men do!'

it's kind of obvious to anyone with a brain that there's a good reason why 'men don't seek out help even when they need it.' because there is no fucking help for men, nobody cares about you and we learn this early on in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Bomber517 and Brus Wane
The public educational system is streamlined to raise obedient wage cucks that work without asking anything back. Women fare much better at that due to their high natural tendency toward conformism.

Boys going through puberty with raging androgenic hormones in their bodies were never meant to sit still for hours a day at a table and listen to some female teacher talking about nonsense. Boys were made to leave their moms at the onset of puberty and join the elder male members of the tribe, whom teach them how to hunt, fight and build.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Ryldoo IS COPING, theonewhocantascend and 5 others
The public educational system is streamlined to raise obedient wage cucks that work without asking anything back. Women fare much better at that due to their high natural tendency toward conformism.

Boys going through puberty with raging androgenic hormones in their bodies were never meant to sit still for hours a day at a table and listen to some female teacher talking about nonsense. Boys were made to leave their moms at the onset of puberty and join the elder male members of the tribe, whom teach them how to hunt, fight and build.
2000 years ago when men were 21 years old, they were raising armies, leading armies, building cities, creating families, and much more.

In 2024 we believe a 21 year old man should be in high-education so that he can get a good wagecuck job a few years later.

It's insane how much the average male had been FUCKED by the jews.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Ryldoo IS COPING, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
I am born-dutch but with 75% polish ancestry. So I guess I am somewhat in between pure dutch and dutch-ethnic jfl.
ok so you're white I guess that's not too bad

was talking to another dutch ethnic user today ... Arab fella
I feel rage whenever mentioning the difficulties that young men face in society and receiving the standard jewish-indoctrinated answers like:

'No it's actually young women who have it harder, because they seek out help/therapists more often than men do!'
you're in your late 20s right?

at this point its kinda on you if you're hoping normalfags can sympathise with you ... men themselves won't side with other men ... one of the harshest pills I've had to swallow

I had a literal obese subhuman manlet lecturer tell the class that women have it much harder than men in ALL SOCIETIES ... I bet he felt so good about himself the way all the chicks nodded along with him

in 🇸🇬🇸🇬🇸🇬, its in law that men have to serve 2 years in the military. women don't.
men are liable to be whipped with a hard rattan cane for certain crimes, women get jail instead.
men have to pay alimony if his wife is "deemed to need it" in divorce but women are only asked to pay it if her husband can prove he is "unable to provide for himself"

yet they'll hop through all kinds of mental gymnastics to show how we have every advantage under the sun
it's kind of obvious to anyone with a brain that there's a good reason why 'men don't seek out help even when they need it.' because there is no fucking help for men, nobody cares about you and we learn this early on in life.

some learn later than others when its too late

im very unsatisfied with the state of things but I am glad I know what the game is early on

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Ryldoo IS COPING, Bomber517 and 1 other person
ok so you're white I guess that's not too bad

was talking to another dutch ethnic user today ... Arab fella

you're in your late 20s right?

at this point its kinda on you if you're hoping normalfags can sympathise with you ... men themselves won't side with other men ... one of the harshest pills I've had to swallow

I had a literal obese subhuman manlet lecturer tell the class that women have it much harder than men in ALL SOCIETIES ... I bet he felt so good about himself the way all the chicks nodded along with him

in 🇸🇬🇸🇬🇸🇬, its in law that men have to serve 2 years in the military. women don't.
men are liable to be whipped with a hard rattan cane for certain crimes, women get jail instead.
men have to pay alimony if his wife is "deemed to need it" in divorce but women are only asked to pay it if her husband can prove he is "unable to provide for himself"

yet they'll hop through all kinds of mental gymnastics to show how we have every advantage under the sun

some learn later than others when its too late

im very unsatisfied with the state of things but I am glad I know what the game is early on
I have a lot of anger and dissatisfaction with how my youth was and how society is organized, like how taxation is so absurdly high while as a man never seeing any of it going back to me. Etc.

it just constantly pisses me off and wants to make me go ER.

somehow have to just JFL at this clownworld, stop trying to change it, accept it, and live the good life. i know its possible.

no waging, no paying taxes. Just neetbux max and relax. let it all fall to pieces, not my problem.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Bomber517 and Brus Wane
ignore listed, jfl having fallen for the feminist propaganda while being on a blackpilled forum. fucking retard
Why does it upset you so much?
I think you're insecure about your academic ability.

Do you think depression makes you preform worse academically? Sexism harms women's academic confidence in male dominated spaces

and confidence is a requirement for peak performance.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bomber517
I have a lot of anger and dissatisfaction with how my youth was and how society is organized, like how taxation is so absurdly high while as a man never seeing any of it going back to me. Etc.

somehow have to just JFL at this clownworld, stop trying to change it, accept it, and live the good life. i know its possible.

no waging, no paying taxes. Just neetbux max and relax. let it all fall to pieces, not my problem.
youre kinda fortunate if youre able to get neetbux despite your struggles

getting help in Singapore is like trying to get a penny from a jew

I honestly just plan to not participate in society and just pay the minimum dues to not get disturbed

I feel like ive lost so much already

Sexism harms women's academic confidence in male dominated spaces

and confidence is a requirement for peak performance.
can't even tell if you're serious or just mad trolling

• +1
So how exactly are you mogging them now writing essays on Punjabi incel forums while they're dating and marrying?

I honestly just plan to not participate in society and just pay the minimum dues to not get disturbed

I could get NEETbux but since I have highIQ and a decent plan: It's more effective for me to get a high wage/low hour job, while applying for other types of government benefits for people with low total wage.

I won't be working more than 20hours/week, ever, in my life. I think that's reasonable for life quality with enough money to live comfortably. I will forgo the idea of a family, but will try to continue looksmaxxing so I can at least have a (non-escort) sex-life at some point.

The idea of ever having a family when you are essentially a 29yo KHHV is fucking hilarious anyways and there's many men like me.

Birth-rates are falling rapidly in the netherlands and I can only see this trend continuing. Jews will import more niggers into this country, etc.

it's all so easy to predict how this story will play out, yet people fail to notice/predict it.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa

The government creates extra money that it expects to tax. If taxes were lower you would simply have a lower salary. Pre-tax salaries are not real, employee compensation is set by bidding a post-tax purchasing power figure !

So how exactly are you mogging them now writing essays on Punjabi incel forums while they're dating and marrying?
I said I mog the shit out of them in IQ. It is only you here who thinks highIQ should somehow lead to dating and marrying, when the truth is the exact opposite.

Picture-2-750736.png

But I guess you don't have the IQ to understand that IQ negatively correlates with dating success.

• +1

can't even tell if you're serious or just mad trolling
Have you ever been depressed or mentally distressed? Did you feel like it harmed your intellectual/focusing ability? Women report higher rates of mental illness symptoms due to sexism

• Ugh..
I said I mog the shit out of them in IQ. It is only you here who thinks highIQ should somehow lead to dating and marrying, when the truth is the exact opposite.

Picture-2-750736.png

But I guess you don't have the IQ to understand that IQ negatively correlates with dating success.
So what exactly is the advantage of having a high IQ if it makes you unable to perform the basic functions of a mammal? What are the pros of you coping with your "high IQ"?

if only IQ was actually an advantage in life instead of being largely irrelevant to success, status and looks, but these things being more correlated with (family) environment, luck.
Low iq cope

So what exactly is the advantage of having a high IQ if it makes you unable to perform the basic functions of a mammal? What are the pros of you coping with your "high IQ"?
I am not coping with highIQ. I am destroying the cope of high-IQ.

IQ barely correlates with any positive aspect of life-quality and therefore as a trait it shouldn't be valued as much as things which do provide objective life quality:

good looks, good environment, wealthy family, etc. All these are 10x more important than the laughable trait 'IQ'.

• +1

Picture-2-750736.png

you have high iq yet poor academic performance? What explains that.

Now imagine if you were a woman who had to deal with sexism and negative stereotypes that filled you with even more self-doubt.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and (In)CelibatePsycho2
I could get NEETbux but since I have highIQ and a decent plan: It's more effective for me to get a high wage/low hour job, while applying for other types of government benefits for people with low total wage.

I won't be working more than 20hours/week, ever, in my life. I think that's reasonable for life quality with enough money to live comfortably. I will forgo the idea of a family, but will try to continue looksmaxxing so I can at least have a (non-escort) sex-life at some point.

The idea of ever having a family when you are essentially a 29yo KHHV is fucking hilarious anyways and there's many men like me.

Birth-rates are falling rapidly in the netherlands and I can only see this trend continuing. Jews will import more niggers into this country, etc.

it's all so easy to predict how this story will play out, yet people fail to notice/predict it.
Families are terrible overrated in modern society.

The only reason to start one is if you REALLY REALLY CONSIDER IT YOUR DREAM OR LIFE GOAL to have a spouse and kids. otherwise its really not worth a second thought despite what the government or religion tell you.

same is going to happen to all first world countries. the minute Japan, China and Korea give in and take immigrants will be a signal to the world that NO ONE can reverse the birth rate trend, despite how hard they may try.

Have you ever been depressed or mentally distressed? Did you feel like it harmed your intellectual/focusing ability? Women report higher rates of mental illness symptoms due to sexism
there are literally anti discrimination laws and affirmative action quotas...if they can't hack it with all the equal rights legislation and shit, that's on them. They are likely of the same skill level as other men that couldn't do STEM for shit.

Men also kill themselves at a higher rate. Does that mean anything to you?

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Jova and MoggerGaston

The only reason to start one is if you REALLY REALLY CONSIDER IT YOUR DREAM OR LIFE GOAL to have a spouse and kids. otherwise its really not worth a second thought despite what the government or religion tell you.

same is going to happen to all first world countries. the minute Japan, China and Korea give in and take immigrants will be a signal to the world that NO ONE can reverse the birth rate trend, despite how hard they may try.
Yeah you are right, I don't really think governments at all are trying to 'reverse' the birth-rate.

Honestly largely because it doesn't matter: Nothing is wrong with low birth-rates, society will adjust. It's only wealthy people who need birth-rates to continue economic growth which largely only benefits those with wealth.
there are literally anti discrimination laws and affirmative action quotas...if they can't hack it with all the equal rights legislation and shit, that's on them. They are likely of the same skill level as other men that couldn't do STEM for shit.

it's like talking to a wall. ignore-list and move on.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Brus Wane

men kill themselves due to toxic masculinity which is sexism. Toxic masculinity just means negative male stereotypes BTW

I think suicide is murder. I don't want murders to commit murder, no. They should leave that person alone.

Made up laws don't reverse historic racism which formed negative stereotypes. Why do you think made up virtue signals should end sexism, while using it as a sexist talking point xD

I think people follow the 'behavior' of their social group's stereotypes. Racism and sexism makes people's stereotypes worse, causing a self fulfilling stereotype

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Yeah you are right, I don't really think governments at all are trying to 'reverse' the birth-rate.
They are trying to tackle the problem at all avenues. Reversing the trend is one of the ways.

On one hand they want to incentivise people to breed and they also need to sell this idea to existing voters that large numbers of immigrants need to be allowed in to live permanently. They'll use economic reasons to appeal to stock market participants and business owners, they'll use human rights to appeal to the left leaning folks.

Honestly largely because it doesn't matter: Nothing is wrong with low birth-rates, society will adjust. It's only wealthy people who need birth-rates to continue economic growth which largely only benefits those with wealth.
This is what people don't get.

Loads of people have bought into this idea that the world will end or some shit if there are no young people in a country.

There will be an awful period where the old will just die horribly due to the healthcare system being overwhelmed but that's really about it.

Once it passes, property will be cheaper, life will move at a slower pace, consumerism will be down and businesses won't possess so much power.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, n9wiff and MoggerGaston

Got baited award

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
This is what people don't get.

Loads of people have bought into this idea that the world will end or some shit if there are no young people in a country.

There will be an awful period where the old will just die horribly due to the healthcare system being overwhelmed but that's really about it.

Once it passes, property will be cheaper, life will move at a slower pace, consumerism will be down and businesses won't possess so much power.
This exactly.

There is no real reason why someone at age 85 should be expected to be cared after so extensively, have so much money and time/energy of younger people spent on them.

Once there is too many old people compared to young people, a tough decision will have to be made where older folks have to be more self-reliant and/or opt for euthanization.

Once this 'boom' of old people has died, the problem will have fixed itself anyways.

Low birth-rates is only really a problem for wealthy people. They don't rely on their own labor: They rely on the labor of others through capitalism.

A population that stops increasing is a situation in which capitalism has a tougher time exploiting other people for labor.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Prettyboy and Brus Wane
IQ isn't predictive of success after 115 iq and that graph is fake.

high iq = doesn't exist

Retarded men do well because they spend more time learning and less time socializing
men kill themselves due to toxic masculinity which is sexism. Toxic masculinity just means negative male stereotypes BTW

I think suicide is murder. I don't want murders to commit murder, no. They should leave that person alone.

Made up laws don't reverse historic racism which formed negative stereotypes. Why do you think made up virtue signals should end sexism, while using it as a sexist talking point xD

I think people follow the 'behavior' of their social group's stereotypes. Racism and sexism makes people's stereotypes worse, causing a self fulfilling stereotype
Reported in suspection of being a foid.
@TechnoBoss @Gargantuan @Gengar
Get this feminist foid bhai.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe, TechnoBoss, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Reported in suspection of being a foid.
@TechnoBoss @Gargantuan @Gengar
Get this feminist foid bhai.
I was 👌🏽 close to calling it in I'm just not familiar with the mods

fucking lipstickalley FDS undercover bitch

This exactly.

There is no real reason why someone at age 85 should be expected to be cared after so extensively, have so much money and time/energy of younger people spent on them.

Once there is too many old people compared to young people, a tough decision will have to be made where older folks have to be more self-reliant and/or opt for euthanization.

Once this 'boom' of old people has died, the problem will have fixed itself anyways.

Low birth-rates is only really a problem for wealthy people. They don't rely on their own labor: They rely on the labor of others through capitalism.

A population that stops increasing is a situation in which capitalism has a tougher time exploiting other people for labor.
Yeah. On that note, we should take care of our own health and have enough savings for our old age if we live that long.
I fully expect the young to turn on me in my 70s and 80s if I make it there.

Besides the people I love, I really hate geezers.
I despise the fact that so much is being spent on senior healthcare.
It gets me even more angry when I see them smoking and drinking after coming out of a hospital.

And yeah the wealthy people thing is so fucked. One thing about a smaller population is that not only will cost of living be better, the power and influence of some of these people will be seriously nerfed. Its crazy how they can influence so many people to give them money and power etc. I cringe when I see the way people worship celebrities idc if its Donald trump or Taylor swift or some fucking athlete. Its grotesque to the point of vomiting.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, MoggerGaston, n9wiff and 1 other person

You like to talk a lot about sexism for some reason. I've never seen a guy go off on such a tangent about sexism before.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, GigaStacySexual, Brus Wane and 1 other person
Women report higher rates of mental illness symptoms due to sexism
They are emotionally weaker, they also love to play the victim card.

Caged at this nonsense in any somewhat developed nation women are not only safer but coddled. I remember going to take my driving license and the layout of the government office was so confusing. I was told to just sit down and wait after asking around and I was just really frustrated. A woman my age then entered the building and within a few minutes 2 men started coddling and helping her. Not only that but everyone was just treating her much nicer, everything from how receptive they were, to their tone.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, MoggerGaston, GigaStacySexual and 1 other person
They are emotionally weaker, they also love to play the victim card.

Caged at this nonsense in any somewhat developed nation women are not only safer but coddled. I remember going to take my driving license and the layout of the government office was so confusing. I was told to just sit down and wait after asking around and I was just really frustrated. A woman my age then entered the building and within a few minutes 2 men started coddling and helping her. Not only that but everyone was just treating her much nicer, everything from how receptive they were, to their tone.
Yes men coddling women is a form of sexism that makes them preform worse in stem fields. They get overhelped which prevents mental growth

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Yes men coddling women is a form of sexism that makes them preform worse in stem fields. They get overhelped which prevents mental growth
Good troll. Thought you were being serious for a second.

Tumblr 349279e714cf664c238bae8d7f9c2cd3 83db6c82 400

• JFL
You like to talk a lot about sexism for some reason. I've never seen a guy go off on such a tangent about sexism before.
the answer/missing piece to OP's theory upsets him. It's overwhelming to hear conflicting theories, I get it, but CODDLING him will make him even more closed off.

I have to enter his mental space

the answer/missing piece to OP's theory upsets him. It's overwhelming to hear conflicting theories, I get it, but CODDLING him will make him even more closed off.

I have to enter his mental space
What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?
OP needs to be put in his place.

He can't just keep posting retarded theories that make no sense.

If that means I have to explain sexism to him, I will.

OP needs to be put in his place.

He can't just keep posting retarded theories that make no sense.

If that means I have to explain sexism to him, I will.
Please explain your view of sexism. What do you think sexism is/means from a woman's point of view?