Man commits suicide: “How Finasteride Destroyed My Skin”

JFL at taking tranny hormones for your gay hair

I would rather be a 100% chrome dome chad than a twink incel with luscious locks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 1100
Now you see. Im basicly ugly version of Barret long instead of compact midface, less bones and hooding, thinner lips and different coloring.
She lurks here on Looksmax.me (never would I fucking imagine that), she said that your upper lip is a flaw but not a death sentence, your nose is the only problem. @PrettyBoyMaxxing , aren't I right that he isn't sub-human? He's beating himself up too much. The eyes look good too, they actually look like mine.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
She lurks here on Looksmax.me (never would I fucking imagine that), she said that your upper lip is a flaw but not a death sentence, your nose is the only problem. @PrettyBoyMaxxing , aren't I right that he isn't sub-human? He's beating himself up too much.
Damn, she lurks here jfl. There’s probably some women that lurk here but would never make an account.

@Pietrosiek is a mentalcel to the highest degree. If he got a skin routine he would look much better. Plus he has good frame and height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
She lurks here on Looksmax.me (never would I fucking imagine that), she said that your upper lip is a flaw but not a death sentence, your nose is the only problem. @PrettyBoyMaxxing , aren't I right that he isn't sub-human? He's beating himself up too much.
I wont fucking belive you dude. That you show her pics is believable, but her lurking here is god tier fraud. Like im dying from lough now. Imagine foid lurking looksmax and having some random dude living in her head rent free. Maybe you said to her '' can you rate Pietrosiek?'' yeha i know who he is. O think his psl is 7, 8 with better nose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Damn, she lurks here jfl. There’s probably some women that lurk here but would never make an account.

@Pietrosiek is a mentalcel to the highest degree. If he got a skin routine he would look much better. Plus he has good frame and height.
Now that I look at him, I can pick out features that look like mine, lol.

I dont have good frame and i would look better but i want much more i wont to look at least 6psl

Foids are lurking here and reading our words?

1577926162282-gif.212679

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

And he needs short hair asap

• +1
I wont fucking belive you dude. That you show her pics is believable, but her lurking here is god tier fraud. Like im dying from lough now. Imagine foid lurking looksmax and having some random dude living in her head rent free. Maybe you said to her '' can you rate Pietrosiek?'' yeha i know who he is. O think his psl is 7, 8 with better nose
I have no idea whether or not she knew who you were before showing her a pic of you, I thought it would be good to have a girl give you a compliment since you are so negative about yourself (a true comment).

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I have no idea whether or not she knew who you were before showing her a pic of you, I thought it would be good to have a girl give you a compliment since you are so negative about yourself (a true comment).
Yes Yes i will belive your story of foid who lurks looksmax for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
What rating do you give yourself then?
Sometimes 2.5 sometimes 5-6 psl when im in slayer mood, very rearly but in school sometimes wheb i take a pic a dont have much time to look at it, it it looks decent i feel like a slayer but logicly im 2.5-3 range

• +1
Sometimes 2.5 sometimes 5-6 psl when im in slayer mood, very rearly but in school sometimes wheb i take a pic a dont have much time to look at it, it it looks decent i feel like a slayer but logicly im 2.5-3 range
Rating too low, 5 PSL is about where you settle, you would be 6 PSL if you removed your current major flaws. But like I said, try to get women and prove me right/wrong.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aesthetic, adrianolm, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Rating too low, 5 PSL is about where you settle, you would be 6 PSL if you removed your current major flaws. But like I said, try to get women and prove me right/wrong.
Ok i need to go to hottest foid and try to fuck her? Haha jfl. I cant be 6p psl no matter what. Look at this dude. I cant mog him no matter what.
80573575 951912268525475 4460589651492730418 n

I'd have to see you in the same lighting to compare.
No. Hes just a chad. Was rated 6psl by most of the dudes and i rate his 6psl too.

• +1
I'd rather go bald and hop on sarms or roids tbh
Tbh if i was extremely prone to hair loss i'd blast the shit out of roids and never come off and wear a hair system
Imagine being so unlucky that you get those 0.1% side effects from a drug... brutal indeed
Beyond brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
elab how if anything less androgens is better for your skin

elab how if anything less androgens is better for your skin
Androgens are literally what cause skin cells to be active. With too little your skin will look dead and with too much you can breakout in acne... At the end of the day it’s all about balance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Im on fin and this hasnt happened

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Never mess with your hormones. "Saving" hair with hormonal
manipulation is going against nature - you can't win. Instead,
use hair systems - and get a density and hair quality of a 17 year old !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Never mess with your hormones. "Saving" hair with hormonal
manipulation is going against nature - you can't win. Instead,
use hair systems - and get a density and hair quality of a 17 year old !
frank tufano

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Tony, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
demoralisation thread

fuken cunt give pics of op after he roped to ritalinbro for science

• +1
This is kinda suspect if you ask me but acne aside he looks pretty much the same, just different lighting and facial expressions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502
balding is brutal

when the norwood reaper claims me ill battle to the death though
i hope it never comes for me

source.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
This is kinda suspect if you ask me but acne aside he looks pretty much the same, just different lighting and facial expressions
No

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 2486

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2846
Tony saidfuken cunt give pics of op after he roped

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Fin gave him insomnia depression and killed his sex drive and motivation

Cowardly. I have been on Fin for almost 4 years and my skin never looked better.
balding is brutal

when the norwood reaper claims me ill battle to the death though

diffuse thinning is 10x worse. You can hide a receding hairline if you still have thick hair. The diffuse won't work with anything. No bald spots, but sparse spots. Hard to make it look even.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Cowardly. I have been on Fin for almost 4 years and my skin never looked better.

diffuse thinning is 10x worse. You can hide a receding hairline if you still have thick hair. The diffuse won't work with anything. No bald spots, but sparse spots. Hard to make it look even.
Fin normally helps skin as it reduces sebum, it has very slightly benefited my skin but only noticeable to myself

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread

View attachment 212936
View attachment 212937
There is a 4 month difference between these pictures.

Matthew Johnson, 1985 – 2018. Matt was a talented artist and gifted writer. Matt’s symptoms included skin damage, extreme insomnia, fatigue, sexual dysfunction and numerous cognitive and physical symptoms. While Post-Finasteride Syndrome is an “invisible illness” for many, Matt’s skin was particularly affected and he chronicled these progressive effects which worsened significantly after he stopped Finasteride. He expressed a desire to protect others, and he courageously shared some of his experience in a public photo gallery, which garnered over 190,000 views and many messages of support, entitled “How Finasteride destroyed my skin“. Matt was bright, funny, thoughtful and well liked, both in his life and by his fellows experiencing this syndrome. He is another significant loss to the world.”

5-AR inhibitors are destroyers of love, life, and hope.

Never take Finasteride, Minoxidil, Accutane, Saw Palmetto Oil, or SSRIs. You have been warned.

Where's the proof that he roped?

• +1

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 2486
bro

• +1
Tony saidfuken cunt give pics of op after he roped

• +1
Reactions: Tony
Yes bro

• +1

• WTF
he looks the same. fin makes skin better anyway.

• WTF

you can use toppik if you are diffuse thinning.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back