Mandibles like this lack definition, but often look better than mandibles with greater mass

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess

In my opinion, it doesn't look like the bone of his mandible is pressing that hard against the soft tissue because only sometimes can you see the mandible outline but at other times it disappears depending on whether his mouth is closed
In my case, the chin and mid part of my mandible look quite defined and it appears as though the bone is pressing hard against the soft tissue regardless of my mouth being open or closed, however at the back of the mandible before reaching the ramus there is softness

Despite his mandible lacking mass and consistent definition, it still looks quite good because of the angle it is at
There is not much discrepancy between chin and ramus height so it looks sleek and forward grown
This is a diagram I've used before, my mandible is on the left which illustrates why the soft tissue is loose towards the back of my mandible, because it has to stretch to accommodate my excessive chin height

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vain786, OldRooster, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Untitled

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21393, Xangsane, Deleted member and 5 others
He looks good only because he is young (23?) and very low BF. At 30 y/o 20% BF he is subhuman.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Moggie
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
gonial angle is everything

• +1
Reactions: NOTHING
Would that be because of swollen sublemental lymph nodes and/or shitty hyoid or something else?

Would that be because of swollen sublemental lymph nodes and/or shitty hyoid or something else?

View attachment 1820819
Hyoid position, submandibular salivary glands enlargement/position (there are surgeries such as partial resection. The glands tend to sag somewhat with age).

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Hyoid position, submandibular salivary glands enlargement/position (there are surgeries such as partial resection. The glands tend to sag somewhat with age).
How do swollen submandibular salivary glands look like?

How do swollen submandibular salivary glands look like?
Swelling can be quite noticeable, like on the left pic. But more often there is ptosis, when the glands are sagging. They often deal with it during neck lifts.

Attachments

• lio2363-fig-0001-m.png
    lio2363-fig-0001-m.png
    165.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao