Manlet chad vs tall HT normie Snapchat score black pill jfl

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
My friend is stereotypical chad like the meme picture and only 5’7 but he has 477k score and my other friend is a HT normie nothing special facially but 6’4 and has 811k score JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9819, Deleted member 5634 and ItsOver.com
Snap chat score doesn’t mean anything any more u can easily boost it I have 400k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Wallenberg, Deleted member 5048 and 5 others
ht normie is sti, gl and also tall

chad is very gl but short

ht normie tall wins

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 9819, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
which country is this? is the taller guy ripped too

makes sense tbh, i doubt you’re comparing correctly though, no way 5 psl face beats 7 psl chad face, if that’s a real rating

snap score means bs btw lol

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 6403 and Cain
nigga like me barely got 1k snapscore

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 10709
ht normie is sti, gl and also tall

chad is very gl but short

ht normie tall wins

No chad's are 1 in 1000's there faces that will make even straight men insecure ht normies are nothing special they are the natural evoultion of most normies however a natural higher tier normie evolves towards a chad lite not a chad a chad lite evolves towards a chad

No chad's are 1 in 1000's there faces that will make even straight men insecure ht normies are nothing special they are the natural evoultion of most normies however a natural higher tier normie evolves towards a chad lite not a chad a chad lite evolves towards a chad
ok fl

Shit thread snap score means nothing.

And FACE > x

I thought you were londensville for a sec tbqh
to be top tier chad model though
coloring is important i noticed
not many chaddams modelling
there are tyrones but rare
mostly whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
to be top tier chad model though
coloring is important i noticed
not many chaddams modelling
there are tyrones but rare
mostly whites

Male models are surgery maxed to hell they all start at a chad base though so don't expect to go looking like them but even then these people expend like 30 to 40 k on surgeries nessman barret chico all of these people were born good looking but surgery helped complete the picture

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Deleted member 9072
Male models are surgery maxed to hell they all start at a chad base though so don't expect to go looking like them but even then these people expend like 30 to 40 k on surgeries nessman barret chico all of these people were born good looking but surgery helped complete the picture
o pry and gandy are not surgically enhanced wtf???

o pry nose and gandy is hooked

gandy has a potato jaw

o pry has round jaw and gonial angle

they were born with it

if they wanted surgery they would fix these flaws

o pry and gandy are not surgically enhanced wtf???

o pry nose and gandy is hooked

gandy has a potato jaw

o pry has round jaw and gonial angle

they were born with it

if they wanted surgery they would fix these flaws

They have more than what is needed for that career role like i said most of there looks is the genes surgery is like 40 percent of the completed picture

jfl if you would be 5 7 6 psl over 6 4 5 psl htn
6 psl is chadlite not chad lol

idk where all these messed up ratings came from but 4 is normie, 5 htn, 6 chadlite and 7 chad

people need to stop calling 5.5 psl chadlite

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, onfiresems, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person

idk where all these messed up ratings came from but 4 is normie, 5 htn, 6 chadlite and 7 chad

how is 6 psl chadelite jfl????

your saying you have to be 7 psl to be chad

you have to look like gandy to be a chad facially???

wtf????

then brad pitt and all these famous actors are chadelite by face

bro no offense but this is literal autism scale jfl

irl chads are htn-chadelite and tall plus muscular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 10709
how is 6 psl chadelite jfl????

your saying you have to be 7 psl to be chad

you have to look like gandy to be a chad facially???

wtf????

then brad pitt and all these famous actors are chadelite by face

bro no offense but this is literal autism scale jfl

irl chads are htn-chadelite and tall plus muscular
lol i’m quoting the lookism rating, it’s from 2015. and it was what everyone used when i first saw psl

anyway psl only face rating is retarded asf, but difference between htn and chad is definitely 2 psl difference

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 9072
lol i’m quoting the lookism rating, it’s from 2015. and it was what everyone used when i first saw psl

anyway psl only face rating is retarded asf, but difference between htn and chad is definitely 2 psl difference
jfl my bad
2015 is too far
i only lurked psl and found it during quarantine only jfl

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Imagine taking snapchat seriously

My friend is stereotypical chad like the meme picture and only 5’7 but he has 477k score and my other friend is a HT normie nothing special facially but 6’4 and has 811k score JFL
Height doesn’t matter past 5’8 I say, if ur face is psl 6 and up. Ofcourse I’m not talking about banging a new hot chick every night but doing well with women

Snap score means nothing I could get 1 million through certain methods

Imagine taking snapchat seriously
You taught me so much shit about females I learned so much thank you bro. Like for a while there I looked really good before accutane caused my hair to fall out and the acne came back. While I was looking good I learned so much shit about females and you ran me through the ropes. Thank you. I’ll forever remember this shit. Even when I’m old I’ll remember how it all started.

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
Whats snapchat score

Finally I can leave this place happy with some other person using the correct rating system papa bless.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
No chad's are 1 in 1000's
tenor.gif