Manlets are being BRED OUT

By the time we are in our 50s average height may well be 6’2 in most western countries.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, The giga incel, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
Patching manlets today, dicklets tmr

lifefuel for zoomers 2.0 being born right now tbbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
happened to netherlands, will happen everywhere soon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 5875
MOSHED 2020 10 4 19 14 56

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 4671
Over for 5.10 Abominations like me

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel and Deleted member 7866
fuck

have to impregnate a whore asap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
good, we don't deserve to exist

• JFL
Reactions: penis3
What height and below is a manlet?

By the time we are in our 50s average height may well be 6’2 in most western countries.
Netherlands capped out at 184cm average lol

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Netherlands capped out at 184cm average lol
Negro cope. Ethnics bring it down and the zoomer generation isn’t the majority yet. Oldcels still there bring the average down.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 275
Nah white people are being bred out

Chad Is the future

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Negro cope. Ethnics bring it down and the zoomer generation isn’t the majority yet. Oldcels still there bring the average down.
They did a study on younger people in NL 10 years ago and it’s still capped at 184 lol.

Zoomers being bigger height moggers in long-time established countries is cope btw. It only applies to ethnics, not whites

They did a study on younger people in NL 10 years ago and it’s still capped at 184 lol.
Ded srs? Could be legit. Ancient humans In Europe were average 6 feet tall

I wish this was true

Nigga what do you think natural selection is? It’s selection based on GENETICS.
I don’t mean that. I’m saying that the Balkans has their height due to genetic mutations exclusive to their region. Not natural selection

how do oldcels bring the average down, if Im not wrong when there are studies like that they pick guys in their 20s or 30s at most

how do oldcels bring the average down, if Im not wrong when there are studies like that they pick guys in their 20s or 30s at most
Oldcels generation was not effected by such strong height selection. It takes a generation to show itself. Because so few men have sex these days and so few marry, and then those that do marry and have kids 10% of children are not by the father (the wife got bred by a chad), so the selection that’s going on now is just off the fucking charts tbh.