Ultimate guide regarding carbohydrates, Randle Cycle, calories, weight, and nutritional science | Why humans are obligate hyper carnivores | High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Sub5kang
Do you recommend drinking animals blood?

it is true that a diet consisting of only fats and proteins (ketogenic diet) is optimal

But people also need quick energy.

Yes, I agree that plants aren’t to be consumed but fruits can be consumed.

legumes, and starches are also garbage. But it’s quick energy.

it is true that a diet consisting of only fats and proteins (ketogenic diet) is optimal

But people also need quick energy.

Yes, I agree that plants aren’t to be consumed but fruits can be consumed.

legumes, and starches are also garbage. But it’s quick energy.
False. Fruits are not optimal for human beings.

Carbs gives max performance you would have to be a fool to not eat carbs

Carbs gives max performance you would have to be a fool to not eat carbs
You are low IQ and incompetent. You are the one who is a fool for consuming carbohydrates.

You are low IQ and I competent. You are the one who is a fool for consuming carbohydrates.
So let me get this straight you watched a bunch of YouTube videos on carnivore diet and got radicalised .

And now you being an incel loser who's only personality is to eat meat giving other people knowledge about diet who knows nothing about the science of diet

ok bro:feelskek:

Carbohydrates are the cause of inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Never Get Up and Fusionxz
So let me get this straight you watched a bunch of YouTube videos on carnivore diet and got radicalised .

And now you being an incel loser who's only personality is to eat meat giving other people knowledge about diet who knows nothing about the science of diet

ok bro:feelskek:
Incorrect. I’ve been a nutrition scientist trainee for around 1 year now. I’ve done self experiments and observed others lifestyles. It is without a doubt that we are carnivores. How about instead of you rambling that the carnivore lifestyle is bs, go and test it for yourself.

Oh wait, you’re just trying to justify your sugar addiction via carbohydrate consumption.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, The Homelander, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
I am a dr, this is BULLSHIT

you are sending a DANGEROUS message

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
I am a dr, this is BULLSHIT

you are sending a DANGEROUS message
You’re right! It is dangerous! It puts big pharmas’ ideology and corrupted money schemes at risk!

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Snowskinned and counterintuitive
You mean the studies that were based on associations and propaganda? Makes sense.
* Send study "
You: noo noo noo BAD STUDY, its propaganda!! Andd uhh Jews!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Jova, N1666 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and nofap
Bro we're supposed to eat plants not meat our intestines resembles that of a herbivore animal
That's why we can easily digest plants rather than meat .

Also bro you have been radicalised .
I hope you recover well:feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Jova and N1666
What about milk? Its essentially sugar with fat.

You should read into darko velceks work more brother, fruit and milk "sugars" are fine to consume.
You and whoever you just mentioned are incompetent on the basis of human physiology

Bunch of baloney...

Science suggests that humans are omnivores NOT carnivores.
Why should we keep jumping to an extreme: vegatarianism, veganism, carnivore diets, low carb diets etc..

When you can also just eat a balanced diet? Way more sustainable long term, and your diet doesn't rule over your life.
Imagine convincing yourself you can't have some fruits or bread because some guy said so..

When studies suggest that a diverse diet rich in multiple food sources provides the most balanced nutrition, supporting overall health and reducing the risk of nutrient deficiencies.

Sources:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7071223/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7071223/
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213434422000019
Low carb high fat diets are also linked to bone loss so enjoy not growing bone mass and height

• +1
Reactions: Jova and DarkAscender
Low carb high fat diets are also linked to bone loss so enjoy not growing bone mass and height
??
I advocate for a balanced diet instead of clinging to the extremes. People who do this think they're some health guru and better than everyone else..

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
??
I advocate for a balanced diet instead of clinging to the extreme. People who do this think they're some health guru and better than everyone else..
this diet also significantly reduces gut microbial diversity, skyrockets ldl, and lowers shortchain fatty acids

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
this diet also significantly reduces gut microbial diversity, skyrockets ldl, and lowers shortchain fatty acids
But he’s right actually studies shows it reduces inflammation

But at what cost

Absolute bullshit. That’s an association, not cause and effect.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ShawarmaFilth
Association, not cause and effect.
A diet low in carbohydrates is linked to bone loss.

While it does lower inflammation, and help with insulin sensitivity, lowers t3 and shbg

It also reduces gut microbial diversity, skyrockets ldl, and lowers shortchain fatty acids

Its also linked to a number of diseases, including hyperthyroidism

unironically unless u have something prone to inflammation such as ibs or chrons theres no point in doing this

not to mention it destroys ur liver
Havent seen anythibg like this
Then whats a better one?
paleo or

A better Mediterranean, high in whole fat dairy, fruits, eggs, lean meats such as chicken and fish, olive oil, and healthier red meats mostly lamb

• +1
Reactions: Jova
runners went on a ketogenic diet for a month

blood was checked before and after the month

results show that EVERY single one who was on keto had less bone minerals in their blood and decreased the bodies ability to create new bone and increased bone loss

• JFL
Thats not even including the fact that ur eating high protien and low calcium which speeds it up even more

A diet low in carbohydrates is linked to bone loss.

While it does lower inflammation, and help with insulin sensitivity, lowers t3 and shbg

It also reduces gut microbial diversity, skyrockets ldl, and lowers shortchain fatty acids

Its also linked to a number of diseases, including hyperthyroidism
Linked = associative

• +1