Manlets can’t be outspoken about political issues

D

Deleted member 22970

Low T Manlet Ricecel
Foids or some men will seek to denigrate the manlet’s points on whatever political issue he is advocating for by calling him all kinds of ad hominem attacks. Partly why I as a manlet can’t start any organizations that advocate for my own beliefs as I will inevitable not be attacked based on my beliefs or character but rather on my determined characteristics.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 13710, fauxfox and 8 others
why be political

Foids or some men will seek to denigrate the manlet’s points on whatever political issue he is advocating for by calling him all kinds of ad hominem attacks.
I feel like you're speaking from experience here, fellow strong opinions-haver.

Come on dude if you’re intimidating looking she won’t dare talk shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox, SexuallyAbusive, BoneDensity and 1 other person
why be political
447FEB8A BA89 4632 8260 98D77A37E78F

I think politics shouldn’t matter unless you’re advocating for men’s rights and is ultimately a coping mechanism since Chad will always win but it still hurts to see manlets in politics mistreated because of his stature or things out of his control. Take for example Allan Fung, an Asian Republican running for congress in Rhode Island. There is constant slander against him not for his policies but his height and stature on Twitter. He’s actually a decent guy and is Lifefuel/incels for us ricecels who want representation in office.

Can't be intimidating as a manlet.
Every manletcel should carry a Glock for his own self protection and worth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
well same goes for ugly men. water thread

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 19066
well same goes for ugly men. water thread
Tbh true but I’m starting to discuss blackpill truths at my school and social observation at 16 so I just need an outlet to share my thoughts.

• Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Tbh true but I’m starting to discuss blackpill truths at my school and social observation at 16 so I just need an outlet to share my thoughts.
No offense you are extremely autistic

I thought I could save u but turns out ur one of those kids in school.. my bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 19066
Yeah and honestly you cant even trust fellow men as they will bring you down so they can feel superior, as if that will assure them access to pussy .

View attachment 1941545
I think politics shouldn’t matter unless you’re advocating for men’s rights and is ultimately a coping mechanism since Chad will always win but it still hurts to see manlets in politics mistreated because of his stature or things out of his control. Take for example Allan Fung, an Asian Republican running for congress in Rhode Island. There is constant slander against him not for his policies but his height and stature on Twitter. He’s actually a decent guy and is Lifefuel/incels for us ricecels who want representation in office.
Men needs less rights

More power to the rich

You gotta move carefully as a manlet it sucks

No offense you are extremely autistic

I thought I could save u but turns out ur one of those kids in school.. my bad
Nah tbh I’m pretty NT at least I’m socially fine. I just don’t act like this in school because I’m not trying to be ostracized

Foids or some men will seek to denigrate the manlet’s points on whatever political issue he is advocating for by calling him all kinds of ad hominem attacks. Partly why I as a manlet can’t start any organizations that advocate for my own beliefs as I will inevitable not be attacked based on my beliefs or character but rather on my determined characteristics.
Imho it's 3 things that people usually attack

1) being ugly in general (water)
2) being short
3) being bald or even balding

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
I feel like you're speaking from experience here, fellow strong opinions-haver.
I was very outspoken about politics in school. I got ad hominemed hard and not a lot of people agreed with my points, allthough they were pretty rational. Even the people that agreed with me said something similar but didn't want to directly associate with me.

Come on dude if you’re intimidating looking she won’t dare talk shit
a hole can talk shit to 6'5 giga mogger and be reasonably certain he won't hit her. that's just society in 2022. you can talk shit, defame, humiliate, undermine, lie, cheat, scheme, manipulate but you can not touch or the system fucks you

Imho it's 3 things that people usually attack

1) being ugly in general (water)
2) being short
3) being bald or even balding
Also having a high pitched voice (if you're a man)

Goebbels disproves this