Manlets coping

Mewton

Mewton

Lottery winner
:bluepill::bluepill:

So this interview with Japanese girls showing that they say they want a guy that's aleast just 5'7 (170cm)

So many manlets already planning their geomaxxing Jfll "Brb moving to Japan :soy::soy:" "Japanese women are the most cute and beautiful anyways :soy::soy:" "I'm just trapped in the wrong country :feelsuhh:"

These cucks really believe that heightism is just a western cultural thing and they won't get cucked as soon as a better looking taller dude is an option to these so called modest women.

Now all westerncels who have been around them know how brutal height fetishists these midget noodlewhores actually are (One of the main pillars of their Jbw too ,heightpill). Just lol at thinking these type of traditional women are somehow better

Why can't they just accept the fact that being taller is actually superior. All women on Earth fantasize a taller man.

Its so easy to feed the mind some bullshit to cope. Bluepill mindset makes me sick and disgusted full of dishonesty, lies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
In the west 5’10” is considered short to women, in Japan you would be tall.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, sickdawgie and Mewton
JBW will still work in Japan if your not tall you will just pull less attractive women.

Got me on that one bud

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Mewton
In the west 5’10” is considered short to women, in Japan you would be tall.
Point is you still need to be taller than others its the same dynamic everywhere

As long as you mog Japs but your 5'7 Jbw ass would be invisible as soon they see that 6'0 Jbw sexpat niggas are also available seeing the rate of geomaxxing

Point is you still need to be taller than others its the same dynamic everywhere

You might mog Japs but your 5'7 Jbw ass would be invisible as soon they see that 6'0 Jbw sexpat niggas are also available
Ok but if you already slayed them who cares. There's always someone better lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73803, Deleted member 53670, Deleted member 74042 and 1 other person

You might mog Japs but your 5'7 Jbw ass would be invisible as soon they see that 6'0 Jbw sexpat niggas are also available
6’0” JBW will pull hotter jap girls

5’7” JBW will pull normie jap girls

I outlined most of this in my blackpill thread that everyone ignored

Ok but if you already slayed them who cares. There's always someone better lol
Some people here care more about other men than slaying girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670, Mewton and sickdawgie
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73803

So this interview with Japanese girls showing that they say they want a guy that's aleast just 5'7 (170cm)

So many manlets already planning their geomaxxing Jfll "Brb moving to Japan :soy::soy:" "Japanese women are the most cute and beautiful anyways :soy::soy:" "I'm just trapped in the wrong country :feelsuhh:"

These cucks really believe that heightism is just a western cultural thing and they won't get cucked as soon as a better looking taller dude is an option to these so called modest women.

Now all westerncels who have been around them know how brutal height fetishists these midget noodlewhores actually are (One of the main pillars of their Jbw too ,heightpill). Just lol at thinking these type of traditional women are somehow better

Why can't they just accept the fact that being taller is actually superior. All women on Earth fantasize a taller man.

Its so easy to feed the mind some bullshit to cope. Bluepill mindset makes me sick and disgusted full of dishonesty, lies.

heightpill def exists lol
people compensate for something they dont have. that's why whenever i go to the gym i only see gymmaxxed manlets who are balding, but never see them with girls in college lol.

even in india

• +1
Reactions: Mewton