Manliest trait is confronting people especially men

Do you confront people?

• Total voters
MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Kraken
Like someone passes you on the line , would you confront him or just lower your cucked head?

And if you confronted him with a high t face and a big body you would win the duel with just passive aggressive talking

Biggest trait that makes pussies wet and dicks hard

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, looksmaxmax, Earth Dollar and 4 others
dont confront
sucker punch them full power then run away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, TheAbyssinian, anactualdude and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Sub0, MaxillaMaxing and 1 other person
the manliest is when you don't need to confront people, they know their place around you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, ManletBlackcel, Orvka381 and 13 others
the manliest is when you don't need to confront people, they know their place around you.
You're still gonna have stupid kids bumping into you, beggars harassing you for money, old ladies cutting line in front of you and so on...What do you do then?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, It'snotover and MaxillaMaxing
Lol you keep doing that just talking thing. Eventually you will get ur ass kicked and you take the losing fight pill. The bull fuck yo bitch after he beat you up

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
It is true tho as long as u can back it up as well. Staredowns especially are one of the ultimate masculine things, even just thinking about them makes my cortisol rose . Having to staredown a low inhib dark triad blue collar bull is terrifying to me. Pretty smart anyways considering they would beat my ass lol

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Theres no point confronting someone if its just something like getting passed on the line. U just risk ending up like that manlet in the bagel shop

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, ManletBlackcel, TheAbyssinian and 15 others
Calm > Aggressive.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mr.Proper, ;-;, brianxx and 3 others
Biggest trait that makes pussies wet and dicks hard

Nicholas cage laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Deprived, Sub0 and 5 others
Only if it’s a fellow man in their prime confronting little kids women elderly men ect is not manly and a pussy trait

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Magnum Opus, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
Only if it’s a fellow man in their prime confronting little kids women elderly men ect is not manly and a pussy trait
You should especially punish foids for this

• Hmm...
Theres no point confronting someone if its just something like getting passed on the line. U just risk ending up like that manlet in the bagel shop

And if you confronted him with a *high t face and a big body* you would win the duel with just passive aggressive talking
Bagelcel is the worst candidate to confront people

Shitty example cuh

If ur calm ur not intimidated thats by definition more alpha. It means you're more in control

Its just betas claim them being quiet and scared is just them being "calm" lol

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Sprinkles and MaxillaMaxing
Bagelcel is the worst candidate to confront people

Shitty example cuh
Hes really the most alpha. Confronting people despite being a midget . Easy to confront people if you're 6'3

• JFL
You should especially punish foids for this
The confrontation of foids should be with a sarcastic tone and make fun of their looks if theres anything to make fun of

Definitely no punching or pushing first as a man

If ur calm ur not intimidated thats by definition more alpha. It means you're more in control

Its just betas claim them being quiet and scared is just them being "calm" lol
Hell no

When you're calm people would think you just don't want confrontation and this would make them more confident to shout and get mad at you

The confrontation of foids should be with a sarcastic tone and make fun of their looks if theres anything to make fun of

Definitely no punching or pushing first as a man
you should punch them right in the face if you are high T. Being a foid shouldnt be justification of their bad and condemnable behavior

• JFL
Only works if you aren't a manlet or low T, can you just imagine some low T cuck taking this advice and confronting someone :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, looksmaxmax, MaxillaMaxing and 1 other person
Just wait until they get out, then throw some water or juice on them, refuse to elaborate and quickly leave.

i try to avoid situations like this or being a tough guy unless it’s really serious and involves someone I care about

you never know how far the other person is willing to go

watch Active Self Protection

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Deleted member 22553, MaxillaMaxing and 1 other person
you should take each punch that comes from a loud mouth retard and when he is at his most vulnerable you kick him down a flight of stairs

• JFL
Yeah but it depends, if it's a nobody, or I don't like them/have heard bad things, then I confront them, if it's somebody I'd rather be cool with, I let it slide unless it's blatant disrespect.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and autistic_tendencies
Hell no

When you're calm people would think you just don't want confrontation and this would make them more confident to shout and get mad at you
Yea which is good lol. Shows you dont have to prove shit. And Real badasses dont fight cuz their experience shows what could happen. even if ur badass shit can get fatal quick. People pull out weapons or do cheap shit.

People here act like if ur 6'5 and act like some cringe tryhard you can beat up 20 people at a time and be invincible lol. No surprise considering most here have zero experience with fighting or bad areas and live in super rich sheltered suburbs

And even if people think u dont want confrontation what matters is if you win the confrontation at the end of the day

• +1
i try to avoid situations like this or being a tough guy unless it’s really serious and involves someone I care about

you never know how far the other person is willing to go

watch Active Self Protection
Finally someone with a bit of sense instead of just LARPing or revealing their suburban privilege lol

• +1
I used to be very confrontational and yes it is hyper masculine but it’s also pretty dumb. It feels good but you are playing an extreme reproductive game by behaving that way and something to ask yourself is, is getting pussies wet really worth dying in a street fight?

However I used to do it for the fun of it. I enjoyed dominating other men via eye contact or with my words and if push came to shove with my fists, but it never got that far because I looked too aggressive and physically fit for people to want to fight. That or other people were just smart enough to not fuck with someone who is visibly open to confrontation.

I didn’t care if I died in a street fight, I thought the excitement of dominance was worth it but it’s a dangerous game to play because people can carry weapons and no matter how fit you are, you can slip up and die. I never thought it would happen to me but now that I’m no longer like that (not my choice, I have a musculoskeletal injury that prevents me from being as dominant as I used to be due to being in constant discomfort.) I realize that it is kind of a stupid game to play. It’s fun but it’s dumb. I score very high in trait sensation seeking so I got my kicks out of pushing the boundaries and testing people.

Women love it though. AMOGGING is a real phenomenon. I can’t tell you how many women who were with their significant others gave me googly eyes because I looked and acted like I could beat the shit of their boyfriends or husbands. Confrontational behavior is both an honest and costly signal of fitness. You can’t be confrontational if you’re fucked up like I am now. So women, being driven primarily by the reproductive drive find such overt displays of fitness incredibly attractive.

I’m also very good looking and masculine in appearance so results may vary. People were hesitant to challenge me because I had both the halo effect and the dominance aspect bundled into one.

It is truly a shame that I’m injured in the way I am because I had all the trappings of hegemonic masculinity. Handsome, big dick, ENTJ, good with women due to learning game in high school, 5’11 so 6’0 with lifts or good shoes, dominant and aggressive, charismatic, mesomorphic body, deep voice, strong and put on muscle easily, fast metabolism, incredibly vascular, 2.0 fwhr, athletic, etc.

Although with the way I was acting before, there was a strong possibility I would die a meaningless death for testing the wrong person or end up in jail for doing something stupid.

Impressing random chicks through your sheer force of masculinity is fun, and so is the wild uninhibited sex, but most and I mean most women are truly not worth your time. When you have enough sex you begin to realize this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax, Sprinkles, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
I used to be very confrontational and yes it is hyper masculine but it’s also pretty dumb. It feels good but you are playing an extreme reproductive game by behaving that way and something to ask yourself is, is getting pussies wet really worth dying in a street fight?

However I used to do it for the fun of it. I enjoyed dominating other men via eye contact or with my words and if push came to shove with my fists, but it never got that far because I looked too aggressive and physically fit for people to want to fight. That or other people were just smart enough to not fuck with someone who is visibly open to confrontation.

I didn’t care if I died in a street fight, I thought the excitement of dominance was worth it but it’s a dangerous game to play because people can carry weapons and no matter how fit you are, you can slip up and die. I never thought it would happen to me but now that I’m no longer like that (not my choice, I have a musculoskeletal injury that prevents me from being as dominant as I used to be due to being in constant discomfort.) I realize that it is kind of a stupid game to play. It’s fun but it’s dumb. I score very high in trait sensation seeking so I got my kicks out of pushing the boundaries and testing people.

Women love it though. AMOGGING is a real phenomenon. I can’t tell you how many women who were with their significant others gave me googly eyes because I looked and acted like I could beat the shit of their boyfriends or husbands. Confrontational behavior is both an honest and costly signal of fitness. You can’t be confrontational if you’re fucked up like I am now. So women, being driven primarily by the reproductive drive find such overt displays of fitness incredibly attractive.

I’m also very good looking and masculine in appearance so results may vary. People were hesitant to challenge me because I had both the halo effect and the dominance aspect bundled into one.

It is truly a shame that I’m injured in the way I am because I had all the trappings of hegemonic masculinity. Handsome, big dick, ENTJ, good with women due to learning game in high school, 5’11 so 6’0 with lifts or good shoes, dominant and aggressive, charismatic, mesomorphic body, deep voice, strong and put on muscle easily, fast metabolism, incredibly vascular, 2.0 fwhr, athletic, etc.

Although with the way I was acting before, there was a strong possibility I would die a meaningless death for testing the wrong person or end up in jail for doing something stupid.

Impressing random chicks through your sheer force of masculinity is fun, and so is the wild uninhibited sex, but most and I mean most women are truly not worth your time. When you have enough sex you begin to realize this.
Tales

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Danish_Retard

Dominant and 5’11 shouldn’t be in the same sentence

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Danish_Retard and MaxillaMaxing
Only works if you aren't a manlet or low T, can you just imagine some low T cuck taking this advice and confronting someone :feelskek:
I mentioned that you gotta be big and have a high fighting success face to make this work

We really not born equal in this world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I just steal from people who do me wrong. Idk why I'd waste my energy on something with no return.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MaxillaMaxing

Low inhib thugs behave exactly like that, shame you're in this forum, you shouldn't have changed

Yea which is good lol. Shows you dont have to prove shit. And Real badasses dont fight cuz their experience shows what could happen. even if ur badass shit can get fatal quick. People pull out weapons or do cheap shit.

People here act like if ur 6'5 and act like some cringe tryhard you can beat up 20 people at a time and be invincible lol. No surprise considering most here have zero experience with fighting or bad areas and live in super rich sheltered suburbs

And even if people think u dont want confrontation what matters is if you win the confrontation at the end of the day
I get what you're saying but it sounds like cope

The fact is if someone is gonna start mouth handling you while you're just quiet with a head down you would just look like an absolute pussy for the people that were near you and this actually matters a lot especially if you're seeing these people everyday

But yeah you're kinda right if the person you're confronting is a known mad psycho , but you still shouldn't look like a complete pussy dryer failure, cause it's gonna get in your head and in the future even a midget will start manhandling you

What actually matters is getting respect in your work environment or school

And to be good at that you gotta have experience in this field

Every man should train in manhandling a harmless midget faggot

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381
Dominant and 5’11 shouldn’t be in the same sentence
yOu HaVe To Be 6’3+ tO be DoMiNaNt

You sound incredibly stupid

I pray you’re atleast 6’3 or else you sucking massive dick with that statement

I’ve seen dudes shorter than me beat up dudes taller than me. That’s kinda the whole point of my post. Go outside. The world isn’t as black and white as this forum makes you think.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Prince88 and LampPostPrime
Low inhib thugs behave exactly like that, shame you're in this forum, you shouldn't have changed
I’m only on this forum because I had to change. I got injured so pressing strangers on the street for shits and giggles just isn’t something I can do anymore. I still get into the occasional yelling match though because I can’t help myself.

i knew about pick up artists and the red pill community since 2013, eventually if you keep digging you find the blackpill. I used to lurk on lookism before I got fucked up. Once I realized my life as I knew it was pretty much over I decided to make an account here because unlike many people on this site, I have many real world experiences that can back up the theories being posted. Unfortunately you have to either dox yourself or get doxxed for anyone to take you seriously.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxmax and infini
I get what you're saying but it sounds like cope

The fact is if someone is gonna start mouth handling you while you're just quiet with a head down you would just look like an absolute pussy for the people that were near you and this actually matters a lot especially if you're seeing these people everyday

But yeah you're kinda right if the person you're confronting is a known mad psycho , but you still shouldn't look like a complete pussy dryer failure, cause it's gonna get in your head and in the future even a midget will start manhandling you
Lol cope is the go to buzzword to use here when you have no argument. Ok so what shud u do to not appear like a pussy? Talk shit back and risk getting shot? Stabbed?

This sounds like you're typical incel suburban privileged who has zero experience with this kind of stuff lol. U think lifes a movie where you talk shit back and beat him up and everyone claps lmao. Basement shit

You dont need to be a psycho to do something crazy involving a weapon, normal people do crazy shit when mad

If a manlet talked shit no one wud take him serious. U think the people who didnt fight bagel guy in the video are seen as pussies?

Again im not including coping betas l with this, if ur quiet cuz ur beta thats not what i mean. Im talking about not fighting cuz ur being reasonable, but having the skills to win the conflict if necessary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MaxillaMaxing
People who combat train talk about how lots of tryhard loud mouth types go to combat gyms and get shut up quick. Loud mouth just means they havent been clapped yet, likely cuz they are probably pussies who only talk shit to smaller people

What actually matters is getting respect in your work environment or school

And to be good at that you gotta have experience in this field

Every man should train in manhandling a harmless midget faggot
I wasn’t just AMOGGING dudes smaller than me. There’s no fun in that, I was taking risks like I said.

Not every man can live like that. It’s stressful. You have to be wired for a high stress lifestyle.

For example, if I saw a dude mogged me it would bug me to the core. The only thought in my mind was if I had a girl with me, he would be more dominant and she would notice. Not everyone takes life so personally.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax and MaxillaMaxing
People who combat train talk about how lots of tryhard loud mouth types go to combat gyms and get shut up quick. Loud mouth just means they havent been clapped yet, likely cuz they are probably pussies who only talk shit to smaller people
You realize there are people out there who are both very aggressive naturally and willing to train to be more aggressive? Have you never left your house?

Life isn’t a movie where the good guy always wins. Sometimes the loudmouth is loud precisely because he knows he can be.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxmax, MaxillaMaxing and Sprinkles
You realize there are people out there who are both very aggressive naturally and willing to train to be more aggressive? Have you never left your house?

Life isn’t a movie where the good guy always wins. Sometimes the loudmouth is loud precisely because he knows he can be.
Lol strong projection. Real world doesnt even have many loud mouths, cuz non incel retards realize how dangerous that can be

This isnt even coming from me but legit fighters, when you train you lose and you realize you arent hot shit. Pro fighters arent even that aggressive and when they are a lot of its just to hype up fights, or part of a character

Incel retard philosophy basically is biased in the opposite way where you guys basically have a weird pseudo humiliation fetish dysphoric fantasy world where tall evil criminal chads are better at EVERYTHING (includong smarts) than quiet nerds. Its so obviously just a cope excuse to not try in life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Lol cope is the go to buzzword to use here when you have no argument. Ok so what shud u do to not appear like a pussy? Talk shit back and risk getting shot? Stabbed?

This sounds like you're typical incel suburban privileged who has zero experience with this kind of stuff lol. U think lifes a movie where you talk shit back and beat him up and everyone claps lmao. Basement shit

You dont need to be a psycho to do something crazy involving a weapon, normal people do crazy shit when mad

If a manlet talked shit no one wud take him serious. U think the people who didnt fight bagel guy in the video are seen as pussies?

Again im not including coping betas l with this, if ur quiet cuz ur beta thats not what i mean. Im talking about not fighting cuz ur being reasonable, but having the skills to win the conflict if necessary
I agree with this. Mogging is sort of a privilege.

I’ve hung out with less dominant men and out of what I assume to be inferiority, they start “acting” dominant and trying to mog me but they just can’t. I have no fear of them. They are shorter, less attractive, less fit, less aggressive. They haven’t taken the risks, they don’t have the edge.

However they lack that edge precisely for the reasons I mentioned. Perhaps if they had a life a positive reinforcement due to their looks and naturally dominant personality, they would be like how I was.

Some people just can’t mog, short of becoming a multi millionaire celebrity or a gangbanger.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, incel194012940, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Lol strong projection. Real world doesnt even have many loud mouths, cuz non incel retards realize how dangerous that can be

This isnt even coming from me you idiot but legit fighters, when you train you lose and you realize you arent hot shit. Pro fighters arent even that aggressive and when they are a lot of its just to hype up fights, or part of a character

Incel retard philosophy basically is biased in the opposite way where you guys basically have a weird pseudo humiliation fetish dysphoric fantasy world where tall evil criminal chads are better at EVERYTHING (includong smarts) than quiet nerds. Its so obviously just a cope excuse to not try in life
I live in NYC, there are plenty loudmouths here. Plenty of aggressive people, plenty of gangbangers, etc.

I’ve lost fights before and it never changed me. Some people are just wired that way. I’m not a loudmouth but I am confrontational. However I can be a loudmouth because I’m confrontational. Do you think most dudes are out here training MMA? The chances of you mouthing off to some pro fighter are incredibly minimal. Mogging the everyday man doesn’t require you train 5 years of fighting. Prior to the invention of martial arts all you had to go on was genetic fitness and those that were most genetically fit, dominated. That still hasn’t changed. The average person is not a fighter nor are they super aggressive. Being genetically more fit for high stress coupled with high athleticism is enough to mog the vast majority of people.

In regards to your incel fantasy. I lived it. My body count is 54 right now and that’s only because I got fucked up and lost my apartment so now I live with my mom and can’t bring girls over multiple times a week. There are 8 billion people on the planet. Some get lucky and get more than most. My IQ is 123. Not genius but most people I speak to seem incredibly dull. That’s on top of all the other aspects I mentioned about me. I really had it all and lost it. That’s how I ended up here.

• +1
I live in NYC, there are plenty loudmouths here. Plenty of aggressive people, plenty of gangbangers, etc.

I’ve lost fights before and it never changed me. Some people are just wired that way. I’m not a loudmouth but I am confrontational. However I can be a loudmouth because I’m confrontational. Do you think most dudes are out here training MMA? The chances of you mouthing off to some pro fighter are incredibly minimal. Mogging the everyday man doesn’t require you train 5 years of fighting. Prior to the invention of martial arts all you had to go on was genetic fitness and those that were most genetically fit, dominated. That still hasn’t changed. The average person is not a fighter nor are they super aggressive. Being genetically more fit for high stress coupled with high athleticism is enough to mog the vast majority of people.

In regards to your incel fantasy. I lived it. My body count is 54 right now and that’s only because I got fucked up and lost my apartment so now I live with my mom and can’t bring girls over multiple times a week. There are 8 billion people on the planet. Some get lucky and get more than most. My IQ is 123. Not genius but most people I speak to seem incredibly dull. That’s on top of all the other aspects I mentioned about me. I really had it all and lost it. That’s how I ended up here.
Were they real adult fights are 12 year old shit fighting over yugioh? Lol

The rest seems like tales too.

And you missed the point of the pro fighter thing, even if someones not a fighter you never know+ the weapon thing. Plus its illegal