Many middle easterners are white. Looks are all that matter to determine whiteness

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
the haplogroup and history shit is cringe and nerd

all that matters is what normies would think

many middle easterners look white.

For instance, ask any normie what they consider Bazzi:

Ask any normie what race they think he is

100%. literally 100%. will say white. in fact they will think youre autistic for even asking it.

but he's middle eastern, parents from lebanon

seen many dudes from ireland, britain, etc that look just like him

all that matters in determining whiteness is looks. if youre whitepassing you get white smv halo and white privileges. thats it

@sytyl @MarkCorrigan @LondonVillie @curryslayerordeath @MoeZart

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 16275, House Lannister and 21 others
the haplogroup and history shit is cringe and nerd

all that matters is what normies would think

many middle easterners look white.

For instance, ask any normie what they consider Bazzi:

View attachment 1399811View attachment 1399812

Ask any normie what race they think he is

100%. literally 100%. will say white. in fact they will think youre autistic for even asking it.

but he's middle eastern, parents from lebanon

seen many dudes from ireland, britain, etc that look just like him

all that matters in determining whiteness is looks. if youre whitepassing you get white smv halo and white privileges. thats it

@sytyl @MarkCorrigan @LondonVillie @curryslayerordeath @MoeZart
We still get religion and name failo despite our white privilege from the surface

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Pheno over everything, everything else is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lmao, CursedOne and 3 others
We still get religion and name failo despite our white privilege from the surface
just don't tell girls either one. as if I tell random one-night stands my sandcel name or that i'm technically muslim :feelsuhh: shit ain't a Job interview

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lmao, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
tbh am not so sure about this
I can tell whether someone is from my ethnic group whether they are super brown or super white from miles away

I'm sure white people are the same in being able to tell whether someone is actually white or not

the name failo is brutal on dating apps... I got easily 3-4x more matches using my middle name on bumble before lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, lutte, Lmao and 3 others
can you make threads about anything else than muh race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 8202 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Lmao, AlexAP and 1 other person
just don't tell girls either one. as if I tell random one-night stands my sandcel name or that i'm technically muslim :feelsuhh: shit ain't a Job interview
I'm not someone who likes one night stands so this wouldn't apply, but I do have a western first name. It's my last name that failos me. It's quite an uncommon name but you can tell it's an Arabic last name

tbh am not so sure about this
I can tell whether someone is from my ethnic group whether they are super brown or super white from miles away

I'm sure white people are the same in being able to tell whether someone is actually white or not

the name failo is brutal on dating apps... I got easily 3-4x more matches using my middle name on bumble before lol
I remember telling people on here my Pakistani friend named aasim changed his dating app name to lorenzo and got so many more matches

Some ethnic women told me that I definitely am ethnic because of how full my lips are and how dark my brows and lashes are, and that I tan really well. Some people here and other people irl (white people) though think I straight up white

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7098 and sytyl
This is not how most middle easterners look

• +1
Reactions: Darkthrone, Lmao, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202 and Marsiere214
This is not how most middle easterners look
That's why I said many not most. For instance @Shrek2OnDvD on darkskin shitskin he gets no bwc halo

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, ✿👍col, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
He's a white ethnic.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
That's why I said many not most. For instance @Shrek2OnDvD on darkskin shitskin he gets no bwc halo
Didnt read the whole thing
But i guess u do have a point

Would I get bwc halo?
if white people irl think ur white then you get bwc halo yup.

also full lips being a non white thing as as stereotype is weird, i got super full lips and some dude asked me if i was part black before when im obviously not

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 14478 and Xangsane
name failo is brutal on dating apps... I got easily 3-4x more matches using my middle name on bumble before lol
At least your parents were smart enough to give you a more western sounding second name, so you can choose which one you use for job applications, dating apps etc

i even have a german mother and they still gave me 2 giga-sandcel names :feelsuhh: debating if i should get rid of my middle name and just apply for a more western one

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Lmao, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
At least your parents were smart enough to give you a more western sounding second name, so you can choose which one you use for job applications, dating apps etc

i even have a german mother and they still gave me 2 giga-sandcel names :feelsuhh: debating if i should get rid of my middle name and just apply for a more western one
nah it's still ethnic but it sounds white enough, I never used it besides that one time on bumble since it'd be awkward to explain irl

my parents both wanted to give me gigamuslim names but my grandpa gave me a muslim name that's unique and a middle name that sounds white

man if I were named mohammed I'd have changed my name ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 7098
:feelswah:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 6963 and sytyl
Are you full mena or mixed with white?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Whitest in eurasia allah akkbar

• Hmm...
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
pheno is one thing bones is another thing, even if some ethnics look white, there are many ways to tell them apart from real whites, biggest difference is the orbital and the whole eye area

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 14478
pheno is one thing bones is another thing, even if some ethnics look white, there are many ways to tell them apart from real whites, biggest difference is the orbital and the whole eye area
it depends on the exact area the individual is from.

if white people irl think ur white then you get bwc halo yup.

also full lips being a non white thing as as stereotype is weird, i got super full lips and some dude asked me if i was part black before when im obviously not
What race are you?
I wouldn't say its weird; 99% of people I know with full lips (without fillers) aren't white. White people and especially white men here tend to have lips that look like open wounds.

Here's me
IMG 20211111 164239

mixed 50/50, same as you
Are you full mena or mixed with white?
50/50 mena/white gang rise up, another one checking in right here

nah it's still ethnic but it sounds white enough, I never used it besides that one time on bumble since it'd be awkward to explain irl

my parents both wanted to give me gigamuslim names but my grandpa gave me a muslim name that's unique and a middle name that sounds white

Meanwhile my middle and last names are full out Arabic (slight French-y spelling though.) It's my first name that's western.
Oddly enough I see many hapas with very western sounding names (both first and last) but not other races for one reason

If your name is omar in the united States is that a good or bad thing? Since this name in the states is more often associated with Hispanics rather than MENA

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
Some people on here think I'm straight out white.
IMG 20211111 164239

Whats the name?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and sytyl
Does this mean if I larped as a Swedish guy who's 100% white, women would believe me?
Not sure I'd have to see your whole face. But most half mena/half whiteys can larp as any southern European and nobody would bat an eye

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, RealLooksmaxxer and Xangsane
arent you like quarter arab

jfl @ u
Nope, my dad did a DNA test recently and got his results a few weeks back.
Turns out my dad is FULL arab (97% levantine - mostly lebanon/syria, rest are traces from iran, arabian peninsular and oddly enough, a TINY SMIDGE of "broadly southern european" iirc)
Mum, me and my sister have booked one too. Our results are here in a few weeks.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao
i didnt know that Ali was a muslim name before and for 3 years thru middle school, i thought my lebanese friend was a white guy jfl. only realized after seeing his mom who was in a hijab in 9th grade.

white looking ethnics get treated as white socially but not politically tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Lmao, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Not sure I'd have to see your whole face. But most half mena/half whiteys can larp as any southern European and nobody would bat an eye
Not Northern european?
I'll dm you my face then

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
i didnt know that Ali was a muslim name before and for 3 years thru middle school, i thought my lebanese friend was a white guy jfl. only realized after seeing his mom who was in a hijab in 9th grade.

white looking ethnics get treated as white socially but not politically tbh.
Yep, this. I remember when I was travelling abroad with family to America in the late 2000s, some white Karens often stared at my dad.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Turns out my dad is FULL arab (97% levantine - mostly lebanon/syria)
lebanese/syrians have very different genetics to other arabs

remember, celts came from middle east

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Xangsane
What race are you?
I wouldn't say its weird; 99% of people I know with full lips (without fillers) aren't white. White people and especially white men here tend to have lips that look like open wounds.

Here's me
View attachment 1399846

Meanwhile my middle and last names are full out Arabic (slight French-y spelling though.) It's my first name that's western.
Oddly enough I see many hapas with very western sounding names (both first and last) but not other races for one reason

If your name is omar in the united States is that a good or bad thing? Since this name in the states is more often associated with Hispanics rather than MENA
Mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and RealLooksmaxxer
What race are you?

Here's me
View attachment 1399846

i'm full white nw european by dna test and from that one half of your face you look very if not full white

Does this mean if I larped as a Swedish guy who's 100% white, women would believe me?
swedish may be hard to buy but german or northern french or swiss or austrian I could believe for sure

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Turns out my dad is FULL arab (97% levantine - mostly lebanon/syria, rest are traces from iran, arabian peninsular and oddly enough, a TINY SMIDGE of "broadly southern european" iirc)
you can be 100% levantine and still be whitepassing

Screenshot 2021 11 11 12 17 16

Is this guy whitepassing?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, lutte, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
lebanese/syrians have very different genetics to other arabs

remember, celts came from middle east
I know but these two look very different:

What about mogger?

i'm full white nw european by dna test and from that one half of your face you look very if not full white

swedish may be hard to buy but german or northern french or swiss or austrian I could believe for sure
I mean many people thought I was fully white before and thought my dad adopted me and my sister at birth when he went to parents' evening with me in high school

what non-white features do I have?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and RealLooksmaxxer