Many middle easterners are white. Looks are all that matter to determine whiteness

what about iranians and people from the peninsula?
i have some smidges of such dna too
iranians are basically white and though i dont like the dna shit when you look at it genetically theyre blatantly white

@LondonVillie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 756, chaddyboi66 and 3 others

@sytyl @buckchadley31 keep jfl reacting for the iranian bwc moggers who end baby black carrot copes

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lutte, Albeacho, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
the guy in your avi jfl

i had an iranian teacher, didn't look white
Markus Schenkenberg is the guy in my avi, 7 PSL on prime

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Idk but he is a dark skinned nordic
6 or 6.5 then Ig
sounds jewish
no, darkskin nordics really do exist, theres some others but i cant think of them right now

but even in my family which i have the dna tests on my brother and dad are very tan naturally meanwhile im very pale. skin color varies deeply among white people and determining whitepassing level is way more than just skin color

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Xangsane and Deleted member 14478
no, darkskin nordics really do exist, theres some others but i cant think of them right now

but even in my family which i have the dna tests on my brother and dad are very tan naturally meanwhile im very pale. skin color varies deeply among white people and determining whitepassing level is way more than just skin color
True, orbital shape, craneum distance, skull shape, hell even nose bride and mouth widht matters
There are even some whites that people mistake for ethnics too
Is Pitt a dark skinned nordic?

• +1
True, orbital shape, craneum distance, skull shape, hell even nose bride and mouth widht matters
There are even some whites that people mistake for ethnics too
Is Pitt a dark skinned nordic?
some nordics can tan very well and others just burn

it's strange tbh

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 14478
what about iranians and people from the peninsula?
i have some smidges of such dna too
Iranians are an Indo-European group and not all like Arabs, they're one of the few groups to still maintain over 95% genetic continuity to this very day.

IRANIANS ARE THE ARYAN RACE
iranians are basically white and though i dont like the dna shit when you look at it genetically theyre blatantly white

@LondonVillie

White Caucasoid

All whites are caucusoid but not all caucusoids are white because Whites are European.
View attachment 1399890

@sytyl @buckchadley31 keep jfl reacting for the iranian bwc moggers who end baby black carrot copes
Aryan moggers tbh tbh

@Albeacho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho
the haplogroup and history shit is cringe and nerd

all that matters is what normies would think

many middle easterners look white.

For instance, ask any normie what they consider Bazzi:

View attachment 1399811View attachment 1399812

Ask any normie what race they think he is

100%. literally 100%. will say white. in fact they will think youre autistic for even asking it.

but he's middle eastern, parents from lebanon

seen many dudes from ireland, britain, etc that look just like him

all that matters in determining whiteness is looks. if youre whitepassing you get white smv halo and white privileges. thats it

@sytyl @MarkCorrigan @LondonVillie @curryslayerordeath @MoeZart

If middle easterners are white then so are...

jews GIF
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF
jewish people cooking GIF by Chabad.org
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Albeacho and hebbewem
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, WontStopNorwooding, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
The same people that say "herro muh ferro huwite people" as a way to destroy and subvert white people while also denying the fact they themselves are white when they talk about how whites must be destroyed- those same jews?

Kikes are either the Semitic moorish rape spawn [sephardics] or turkic khazars that sold convinced white goyim to mix with them [Ashkenazim], and occasionally mizrahi [Pure Semitic]

The same people that say "herro muh ferro huwite people" as a way to destroy and subvert white people while also denying the fact they themselves are white when they talk about how whites must be destroyed- those same jews?

View attachment 1399994

Kikes are either the Semitic moorish rape spawn [sephardics] or turkic khazars that sold convinced white goyim to mix with them [Ashkenazim], and occasionally mizrahi [Pure Semitic]
they want to destroy white people because they fear us and our power levels

if we welcomed them with open arms theyd use their powers to help us

besides they look white and have bwc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756

Most Jews identify as white
They’re white

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Albeacho, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person

They're only mission throughout the entirety of the latter half of the 20th century was to mix whites out of existence and so far they're well on their way to doing just that.

Notice how ethnics try to divide and conquer whites bro
Most Jews identify as white
They’re white

Jfl and to think I actually thought you were based

legit sub-nigger iq must be your ethnic half showing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Lmao, Deleted member and 1 other person
They're only mission throughout the entirety of the latter half of the 20th century was to mix whites out of existence and so far they're well on their way to doing just that.

View attachment 1400008View attachment 1400015
Ashkenazi Jews are basically Italians with some Middle Eastern and Slavic blood

I agree that a lot of Jews are tribal and clannish but that’s more religious based than ethnic

• +1

View attachment 1400008View attachment 1400015
all that matters is white smv and retaining and bolstering white status thinking like a neo nazi has gotten us nowhere

being reasonably inclusive about whitehood will help us in the long run

being reasonably inclusive about whitehood will help us in the long run
"Reasonably inclusive"
What in the fuck is that even supposed to mean like racemixing?

Jfl because the only end result of being inclusive to the non whites you magically want to turn into whites, are non whites breeding with actual whites.

thinking like a neo nazi has gotten us nowhere
muh neo nazi
Being racially exclusive is what makes whites white and gives us all our identity.

Whites have been breeding the right genes for thousands of years and this is what's allowed whites to dominate the world.

How the fuck will that ever help us in the long run?

all that matters is white smv and retaining and bolstering white status
You might as well start saying everyone's white bro because you sound like @BrendioEEE who advocates mixing with "white" gooks he finds attractive, leading to more ERs and the death of the white race.

This is exactly what jews want whites to do- compromise on being racially exclusive, so everyone can be white too, and mix with foreign women to muddy white blood until it's not white anymore and only jews remain as the dominant power of the world.

Every time non whites mix with whites the mongrel bastard spawn always comes out looking less white than the white parent.

This is literally why I only consider myself half white despite the fact that according to your amerimutt tier arguement of muh "just look white" muh "dna doesn't matter" muh "no one's a 100% bro" I'd be full white according to your nigger iq tier logic.
[ISPOILER]My Dad is half Iranian (from Shiraz) and half North "Paki" (Dardic from Chitral near the Khyber tribal border next to Afghanistan and by the Kalash Valley)
He's legit Nordic-Iranian pheno with white skin + pink undertones, brown hair, and light brown [technically "hazel" but I don't believe the colour even exists- see below] eyes.

My mother is half Mexican (Castizo from an isolated mountain farm village in Querétaro/also from Jalisco with less than ~12% Northern Native/Aztec blood) and half Spanish (her Mother is Spanish from Asturias in the very North)

She looks white with dark brown hair and grey eyes, as does her Father (Castizo with ~25% Native/Aztec blood) with light brown hair and legit A10 light blue eyes btw.
Her mother is from Spain and looks like any actual North Med tbh, light skin, dark brown hair, light brown eyes.

So I'm legit half Spanish med (inb4 muh but "med passing" curry copers) and half Persian/Chitrali (Dardic/Nuristani)
(North "Pakis"/Afghanis/Nuristanis are technically just Eastern Iranics though ngl...)[/ISPOILER]

My theory on why "Hazel eyes" don't exist and is a made up term [Second half]
[ISPOILER]My Mother has Grey eyes with thick dark limbals, though the color is so dull it just looks like muddy tap water or semen if I'm being quite honest. :sick:

My Grandfather has legit a10 coloring and the clearest and most mogger eyes I've ever seen irl, but he doesn't have as strong limbal rings as my mother though, and it makes me wanna rope every time knowing how I was robbed tbh tbh. :rage:

Because instead I have dark green piss colored eyes that look like absolute shit [thanks mom:feelswah:] and I'm unironically forced to wait for stroma to fix them when it's available.[/ISPOILER]

Jfl my dad has hazel eyes but hazel honestly just looks either a very light brown/yellow or blue/grey to me depending on lighting, with maybe specs of muddy green here and there like heterochromia tbh, he also has weak libal ring failo ngl.

Hazel generally looks light but just about no one can really pin down which color it really even is tbh, so they just call it hazel and leave it there.

@cloUder

There is no White SMV without White people Folk and there are no White Folk without White Families/Blood.

Ashkenazi Jews are basically Italians with some Middle Eastern and Slavic blood

They're turkic and mixed with race traitors to subvert the White race from within [to pass] and use white blood to increase their sand nigger IQs.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
"Reasonably inclusive"

Jfl because the only end result of being inclusive to the non whites you magically want to turn into whites, are non whites breeding with actual whites.

muh neo nazi
Being racially exclusive is what makes whites white and gives us all our identity.

Whites have been breeding the right genes for thousands of years and this is what's allowed whites to dominate the world.

You might as well start saying everyone's white bro because you sound like @BrendioEEE who advocates mixing with "white" gooks he finds attractive, leading to more ERs and the death of the white race.

This is exactly what jews want whites to do- compromise on being racially exclusive, so everyone can be white too, and mix with foreign women to muddy white blood until it's not white anymore and only jews remain as the dominant power of the world.

Every time non whites mix with whites the mongrel bastard spawn always comes out looking less white than the white parent.

This is literally why I only consider myself half white despite the fact that according to your amerimutt tier arguement of muh "just look white" muh "dna doesn't matter" muh "no one's a 100% bro" I'd be full white according to your nigger iq tier logic.

There is no White SMV without White people Folk and there are no White Folk without White Families/Blood.

They're turkic and mixed with race traitorous to subvert the White race
yeah we should run both games they both help

but white men fucking women from other tribes boosts white smv.

Jews are white and that’s accepted.
he is against white smv for some reason

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and RealLooksmaxxer

What do you even mean by this?

Whites mixing with other tribes lowers White SMV because it erodes White features like light colouring [eyes skin hair etc.], bones, and iq etc. while boosting ethnic smv by allowing ethnic women to bleach their genes.

However, Whites mixing with non-Whites results in non-White looking mongrelized bastard spawns as is almost always the case with gooks and niggers etc.

he is against white smv for some reason
You're a disingenuous kike fuck, and don't put words in my mouth gook muttboy.

I was kind to you despite not agreeing with your nigger iq tier takes because I foolishly believed you to be more based than you actually were.

I spent almost the entire half of my last post explicitly explaining how and why White SMV revolves solely on Whites being racially exclusive and breeding out inferior blood.
"Reasonably inclusive"

muh neo nazi

Jews are white and that’s accepted.
@n0rthface
1636657215801-png.1400008
1636657416539-png.1400015

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
What do you even mean by this?

Whites mixing with other tribes lowers White SMV because it erodes White features like light colouring [eyes skin hair etc.], bones, and iq etc. while boosting ethnic smv by allowing ethnic women to bleach their genes.

However, Whites mixing with non-Whites results in non-White looking mongrelized bastard spawns as is almost always the case with gooks and niggers etc.

You're a disingenuous kike fuck, and don't put words in my mouth muttboy.

I spent almost the entire half of my last post explicitly explaining how and why White SMV revolves solely on Whites being racially exclusive and breeding out inferior blood.

1636657215801-png.1400008
1636657416539-png.1400015
His obsession about being white is insane tbh

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66

@LondonVillie
If you look white and people are you as white you’re white therefore. Groups like Jews, Armenians, Turks are seen as white and they’re white.

I am mainly white and most people see me as white. Therefore I’m white passing and support white smv

• +1
bruh why do u talk abt urself like that jfl
u need to lay off the pol, what dog do u even have in the fight?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Looks234 and chaddyboi66
Isn’t he half Mexican half Iranian? That’s not very white

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and chaddyboi66
I'm not talking about myself

Also, if anything I'd expect you to be picking a bone with these niggers instead of me because they're the ones advocating to steal your women.

I'm advocating against racemixing because it'll lower White SMV despite what these kike dogs think.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
ye he is

its hard to understand why a mongrel himself (not saying its a bad thing) would care this much abt preserving racial purity to a group hes not a part of

not talking abt boosting white smv, if hes lightskinned ig it helps him

Also, if anything I'd expect you to be picking a bone with these niggers instead of me because they're the ones advocating to steal your women.

I'm advocating against racemixing because it'll lower White SMV despite what these kike dogs think.
i have posted threads abt it

it just perplexes me that u have this strong of opinions for something that hurts u in every way lol

• +1
ye he is

its hard to understand why a mongrel himself (not saying its a bad thing) would care this much abt preserving racial purity to a group hes not a part of

it just perplexes me that u have this strong of opinions for something that hurts u in every way lol
I’m not that bothered about race tbh
All I said was that I’m mainly white and I benefit from white smv
If I was fully ethnic I wouldn’t
That’s a fact

race matters in the real world but it’s becoming less relevant. It’s about the individual at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
ye he is

chaddyboi has a bwc stop coping

• JFL
ye maybe, hes prob a light brown skinned caucasoid given hes mexican/iranian

but his racial purity thing implies that hes the 'mongrelized bastard spawn' that he himself wants to get rid of, very self hating position jfl

• +1

but his racial purity thing implies that hes the 'mongrelized bastard spawn' that he himself wants to get rid of, very self hating position jfl
White Mexican or mestizo Mexican? Isn't mestizo half mongoloid?

• +1
1. You're literally mixed with gook

2. I never claimed to be white despite being white according to you and @RealLooksmaxxer 's retarded nigger iq opinion I would be

This is why I only consider myself half white despite the fact that according to your amerimutt tier arguement of muh "just look white" muh "dna doesn't matter" muh "no one's a 100% bro" I'd be full white according to your nigger iq tier logic.

3. This has to be at least the 7th time I've told niggers this because dopamine addiction won't let them remember shit longer than a week:

[ISPOILER]My Dad is half Iranian (from Shiraz) and half North "Paki" (Dardic from Chitral near the Khyber tribal border next to Afghanistan and by the Kalash Valley)

He's legit Nordic-Iranian pheno with white skin + pink undertones, brown hair, and light brown [technically "hazel" but I don't believe the colour even exists- see below] eyes.

My mother is half Mexican (Castizo from an isolated mountain farm village in Querétaro/also from Jalisco with less than ~12% Northern Native/Aztec blood) and half Spanish (her Mother is Spanish from Asturias in the very North)

She looks white with dark brown hair and grey eyes, as does her Father (Castizo with ~25% Native/Aztec blood) with light brown hair and legit A10 light blue eyes btw.
Her mother is from Spain and looks like any actual North Med tbh, light skin, dark brown hair, light brown eyes.

So I'm legit half Spanish med (inb4 muh but "med passing" curry copers) and half Persian/Chitrali (Dardic/Nuristani)
(North "Pakis"/Afghanis/Nuristanis are technically just Eastern Iranics though ngl...)[/ISPOILER]

My theory on why "Hazel eyes" don't exist and is a made up term [Second half]
[ISPOILER]My Mother has Grey eyes with thick dark limbals, though the color is so dull it just looks like muddy tap water or semen if I'm being quite honest. :sick:

My Grandfather has legit a10 coloring and the clearest and most mogger eyes I've ever seen irl, but he doesn't have as strong limbal rings as my mother though, and it makes me wanna rope every time knowing how I was robbed tbh tbh. :rage:

Because instead I have dark green piss colored eyes that look like absolute shit [thanks mom:feelswah:] and I'm unironically forced to wait for stroma to fix them when it's available.[/ISPOILER]

Jfl my dad has hazel eyes but hazel honestly just looks either a very light brown/yellow or blue/grey to me depending on lighting, with maybe specs of muddy green here and there like heterochromia tbh, he also has weak libal ring failo ngl.

Hazel generally looks light but just about no one can really pin down which color it really even is tbh, so they just call it hazel and leave it there.

ye he is

1. I've told you specifically about my race 3 separate times by now at least.

2. Just because I'm mixed myself doesn't mean I'm for mixing, the fact that I'm mixed is out of my control but I don't hate myself for it at the same time, I'm just not supportive of it.

I'm half white myself, and have white family. That's why I care about whites [more so legit meds and where my family is from first] [and Iranics too].

1. Threads posed about racemixing? or Whites bragging about stealing your women?

2. This doesn't "hurt me" at all as I'm not a member of some mixed/cosmic race that doesn't exist.

I'm a person that is of different races and encouraging people not to mix doesn't hurt me at all I don't have to be supportive of racemixing just because I'm mixed myself.

I’m not that bothered about race tbh
All I said was that I’m mainly white and I benefit from white smv
If I was fully ethnic I wouldn’t
That’s a fact
I'm not denying the fact that White SMV is a thing and I support it as I'm half white and would benefit from it.

Case and point:

race matters in the real world but it’s becoming less relevant. It’s about the individual at the end of the day

I don't really care if you don't hold race to as high as a standard than me because that's your opinion and I'll respect it even if we disagree.

1. I don't

2 I'm not just mexican/iranian, it's even more complicated than that, I've explained this shit at least 5 times now I ought to leave it in my bio

1. My genetic make up is mixed, not as severely as gook/nigger/curry/etc. with white, but still mixed.

2. I don't hate myself for something I can't control but at the same time I don't have to support it.

White Mexican or mestizo Mexican? Isn't mestizo half mongoloid?
White Mexican, my Grandfather, the Mexican, is White with light brown hair and legit a10 blue eyes has less than a quarter Northern Native/Aztec blood because of the isolated village his family settled in.

His father would be considered "Criollo" but true founding stock Criollos died out a long time ago and were absorbed into Castizos.

His mother is a Castizo too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho
White Mexican, my Grandfather, the Mexican, is White with light brown hair and legit a10 blue eyes has less than a quarter Northern Native/Aztec blood because of the isolated village his family settled in.

His father would be considered "Criollo" but true founding stock Criollos died out a long time ago and were absorbed into Castizos.

His mother is a Castizo too.
mirin blonde blue eyed grandfather of every persian ever

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Looks234, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
Isn't mestizo half mongoloid?
If you're going by 50/50% genetically speaking then

Although I've seen white passing [50/50] mestizos and indio looking ones too it really depends.

Occasionally you'll come across legit ER looking hapa ones but they're not necessarily 50/50, the 50/50 ones usually look either one or the other.

It's my Mexican grandfather and they're quite a few Whites in Mexico just look at the telenovelas almost all of them have light eyes and/or hair.

Or hell just look at Canelo.

Although, Canelo looks a little mixed though in the eyes tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and lutte
2 I'm not just mexican/iranian, it's even more complicated than that, I've explained this shit at least 5 times now I ought to leave it in my bio
yes ik, but no one will go into that specific of detail into it while referencing u. everyone knows ur like 40% white, 60% ethnic, etc or somewhat similar of a proportion
1. Threads posed about racemixing? or Whites bragging about stealing your women?
racemixxing
2. This doesn't "hurt me" at all as I'm not a member of some mixed/cosmic race that doesn't exist.

I'm a person that is of different races and encouraging people not to mix doesn't hurt me at all I don't have to be supportive of racemixing just because I'm mixed myself.
you kinda are tho?
and you dont have to be supportive of racemixxing, especially if you feel it negatively impacted you, but taking a position where u call urself a "mongrelized bastard spawn" and wanting to stop mixed race ppl from having progeny is a pretty hefty level of self hate against urself

brutal racemixxing pill

someone asks what ur race is, u answer "im swedish"
someone asks this nigga what his race is, he gives a 5 paragraph post with detail into each individual family member's eye and hair color for 3 generations

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, sytyl, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others