Many middle easterners are white. Looks are all that matter to determine whiteness

yes ik, but no one will go into that specific of detail into it while referencing u.
dopamine addiction

niggers here be forgetting shit a week a day later tbh tbh

everyone knows ur like 40% white, 60% ethnic, etc or somewhat similar of a proportion
I'll simplify it so you can remember next time-

I'm half white because my mother has less than 12% of her Father's less than 25% Native American blood and her Mother is from the North of Spain in Asturias, and no it was never conquered by the sandnigger/hamitic moors.

A quarter Iranian and a quarter Dardic because of my father.

That's it.

Iranians are either really white [almost med but not really though] looking or ethnic, my grandfather is the former.

They're not Arabs, turkic/mongol, curry etc.
They Look Like this
1621657767481-png.1144869

And Dardics just google that shit jfl

racemixxing
I never saw your thread on racemixxing tbh, but I'm not for it ngl.

Also, assuming you support it I respect your opinion even if I disagree with it and think it's Giga Cringe although I don't carry any animosity toward you specifically.

you kinda are tho?
and you dont have to be supportive of racemixxing, especially if you feel it negatively impacted you, but taking a position where u call urself a "mongrelized bastard spawn" and wanting to stop mixed race ppl from having progeny is a pretty hefty level of self hate against urself
No, I don't care about the fact that I'm mixed or let it bother me nor do I think it negatively affected me.

I also wasn't calling myself a "mongrelized bastard spawn"

I was referring to cases where asian[/black/curry/etc.] whores mixed with White men and produced some ER looking hapa that ends up looking non-White despite the fact their whorish mothers tricked low value White men into bleaching their genes with that bic huwite cawk.

I don't support racemixing because I think it's nasty and harms racial diversity [yes I know that sounds funny but protecting identity is how you have diversity of different peoples], not because I hate myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
I never saw your thread on racemixxing tbh, but I'm not for it ngl.

Also, assuming you support it I respect your opinion even if I disagree with it and think it's Giga Cringe although I don't carry any animosity toward you specifically.
nah it took a position staunchly against it, but tbf its not rly a big issue/deal
No, I don't care about the fact that I'm mixed or let it bother me nor do I think it negatively affected me.

I also wasn't calling myself a "mongrelized bastard spawn"

I was referring to cases where asian[/black/curry/etc.] whores mixed with White men and produced some ER looking hapa that ends up looking non-White despite the fact their whorish mothers tricked low value White men into bleaching their genes with that bic huwite cawk.

I don't support racemixing because I think it's nasty and harms racial diversity [yes I know that sounds funny but protecting identity is how you have diversity of different peoples], not because I hate myself.
fair enough tbh

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
brutal racemixxing pill

someone asks what ur race is, u answer "im swedish"
someone asks this nigga what his race is, he gives a 5 paragraph post with detail into each individual family member's eye and hair color for 3 generations
The eye color thing was a separate thread where some nigga asked about it specifically.

I only mentioned hair because I don't want people to assume all Mexicans or all Persians or Dardics look a certain way and lump us all in with just ethnic or just white or black etc.

And also because so many niggas here try to play the muh "we wuz..." card or muh "this group looked like us!" with almost every group of people, and normally I just ignore it and laugh at them but that shit get's annoying real quick especially when they start talking about a group of people I'm from tbh ngl.

I shouldn't get so defensive about it though tbh tbh.

But then again autism can carry a nigga a long way...
"Vishnu said to the dalit that he shouldn't be a cuck, and to impress him, takes on his EVISCE-MOGGER form and says,

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of dalits.'

I suppose we all thought that, one way or another..."

T h e Curry E V I S R I O L O G Y
JFL he roped off looksmax after this...
Jfl he made a राक्षस-spawn alt and crawled out of the pits of नरक just to get some more after this...

E V I S R I O L O G Y 2.0: Electric KUTTE KUTTE
Curry we wuzzing

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
bruh why do u talk abt urself like that jfl
u need to lay off the pol, what dog do u even have in the fight?
Oh and I just really don't like kikes tbh

Swine race of the entire Earth tbh tbh

Me and AbuSAF are more or less cool now I guess, but this was a mogger Eviscethread and I dropped some big Jewpills ngl ngl

• JFL
@chaddyboi66 your threads are soooo fucking long and very hard to read.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, lutte and chaddyboi66
@chaddyboi66 your threads are soooo fucking long and very hard to read.
Giga High effort + Autism:feelswah: tbh tbh

Plus you should unironically try dopamine fasting tbh ngl.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31
You might as well start saying everyone's white bro because you sound like @BrendioEEE who advocates mixing with "white" gooks he finds attractive, leading to more ERs and the death of the white race.
First of all, cope. Second of all I have only been in favor of whites breeding with eachother, and by whites I mean Meds, Japs, Afghanis, and Persians :p

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and sytyl
First of all, cope. Second of all I have only been in favor of whites breeding with eachother, and by whites I mean Meds, Japs, Afghanis, and Persians :p

Afghans and Persians are Indo-European and some niggers here consider them White because of White features, but it's not like mixing with gooks/curries or Arabs/niggers.

Also,

Ainu thing aside how can you be support mixing with japs if you're a wignat?

Almost all ainu these days are like +80% gook jomon because of persecution from jap government and will only lead to more ER tier hapas and the erosion of White blood through the mongrel spawn.
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
Afghans and Persians are Indo-European and some niggers here consider them White because of White features, but it's not like mixing with gooks/curries or Arabs/niggers.

Also,

Ainu thing aside how can you be support mixing with japs if you're a wignat?

Almost all ainu these days are like +80% gook jomon because of persecution from jap government and will only lead to more ER tier hapas and the erosion of White blood through the mongrel spawn.
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
Only Yayoi japs aren't white. Jomon are white, and are being genocided by the yayoi but they don't even realize it. The best thing you can do to save the jomon race is to breed with a jomon female.

Only Yayoi japs aren't white. Jomon are white, and are being genocided by the yayoi but they don't even realize it. The best thing you can do to save the jomon race is to breed with a jomon female.

Sad story for them sure tbh I guess, but why jeopardize the future of White blood for them?

These are the whitest ones I could find still around today because they're already too far gone and so mixed with gooks it's already giga over for them now tbh ngl.

How would mixing with one of them not just breed another ER hapa?

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Sad story for them sure tbh I guess, but why jeopardize the future of White blood for them?

These are the whitest ones I could find still around today because they're already too far gone and so mixed with gooks it's already giga over for them now tbh ngl.
View attachment 1400438View attachment 1400439View attachment 1400442View attachment 1400450View attachment 1400453View attachment 1400454

How would mixing with one of them not just breed another ER hapa?

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
I always read that the Ainu are an isolate but very close to Taiwanese aborigines and to a degree Filipino tribes

I always read that the Ainu are an isolate but very close to Taiwanese aborigines and to a degree Filipino tribes
Ancient unmixed ainu apparently looked White tho tbh, and I've seen older pics from supposedly the late 19th to early 20th century [can't date them tbh] of where they still looked pretty Caucusoid ngl, but today they're just too mixed tbh you can't even tell them apart from other jap gooks.

The most you ever see these days is maybe this guy with the beard but the rest look gook imo tbh ngl

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Colored eyes and hair = white or mixed white. Black/brown eyes and hair = nonwhite

Ofc this thread is made by a streetshitter

Reminder, white starts at 50° N, 30° E

Reminder, white starts at 50° N, 30° E
Are you retarded? He‘s was the white hulk, impregnator of noodles all around asia

Truly one of our best.

Low-IQ 2023cel

Are you retarded? He‘s was the white hulk, impregnator of noodles all around asia

Truly one of our best.
Ethnic detected
Low-IQ 2023cel
@Deleted member 15305 sorry boy it seems youre the newfag