many plastic surgeries are a scam and dont improve looks

researcher888

researcher888

Silver
the proof of this is easy. there is not a single celebrity that had a significant ascension due to surgery. actually most A list celebrities had almost no surgery at all e..g dicaprio, pitt, gosling.

i havent seen a single really good hair transplant case on celebrities. machine gun kelly is often cited but he hides his transplant with his hairstyle for a reason. when you see these celebrities they'er all using hair gel and toppik + makeup with hairline shadow for celebs to make it look denser than it is. Believe that franco uses plugs or toppik.

give me literally a SINGLE celebrity that ascended due to surgery. actually all you see are botch cases. look at mcgregor. look at all the botched celebs, failed transplants.

the best cases are where there's a serious defect on an otherwise GL person that can be fixed e.g. big nose, recessed chin, jaw misalignment something like that. or some subtle work such as fillers. most of the time people just go sideways or get botched. also people are not accounting for scars at all.

not saying plastic surgery is a scam in all cases but its a lot more risky than it seems.

Many of you are nor ready for this blackpill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bigblacknigger, rubberduck, mathis and 2 others
the proof of this is easy. there is not a single celebrity that had a significant ascension due to surgery. actually most A list celebrities had almost no surgery at all e..g dicaprio, pitt, gosling
probably because they dont need it because they were born good looking?

• +1
Reactions: HanEllen, silencio, Aero and 2 others
Hair transplant is something that looks good for a couple of years and then it falls out and you have massive scars on your head

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
probably because they dont need it because they were born good looking?
Yes but almost none of them had a significant improvement from any surgery at all

Yes but almost none of them had a significant improvement from any surgery at all
because they already have good bones and since they do its unnecessary to apply surgery and since its unnecessary the result looks bad
not rocket science, "researcher"

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and callisto
because they already have good bones and since they do its unnecessary to apply surgery and since its unnecessary the result looks bad
not rocket science, "researcher"
Retard child

• Ugh..
Reactions: Struggler03
There's is many surgery results in this site where the person drastically improved their looks

instead of typing whatever stupid thought comes up to your mind

do some research first, researcher

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, callisto, Aero and 1 other person
There's is many surgery results in this site where the person drastically improved their looks

instead of typing whatever stupid thought comes up to your mind

do some research first, researcher
any examples?

I'm convinced OP is a norwood reaper victim and is trying to rationalize letting his hair go bye bye and not hopping on meds + getting a transplant lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HanEllen, IAMNOTANINCEL, callisto and 4 others
I'm convinced OP is a norwood reaper victim and is trying to rationalize letting his hair go bye bye and not hopping on meds + getting a transplant lmao.
Getting on meds is legit but transplant is cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Mgks transplant is starting to fall out again

Getting on meds is legit but transplant is cope
finasteride is not legit at all, dht is not a trash hormone regardless of what fin users peddle

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
Hair transplant is something that looks good for a couple of years and then it falls out and you have massive scars on your head
the transplanted hair is dht-resistant taken from back of head so it won't fall out even if you aren't on finasteride, people say you need to take finasteride because the other hair behind the transplanted hair isn't dht-resistant and will fall out i guess.

OP what is your opinion on Salludon since you have a keen eye on spotting people who have had procedures done. Surgery or not? he claims mewing/chewing/chintucks/etc is the reason his entire face drastically changed. and if surgery then your original point is proven wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and researcher888
How exactly is it cope? so amny people look way better after a transplant
Yes but you are not accounting for many things

How does it actually look in real life
Scarring
Frauding with toppik etc
How long will it last
Side effects from finasteride
And so on

If hair transplant was actually that legit guys like Cavill would just get it but they don’t. Its okay for baldies that have nothing to lose sure.

the transplanted hair is dht-resistant taken from back of head so it won't fall out even if you aren't on finasteride, people say you need to take finasteride because the other hair behind the transplanted hair isn't dht-resistant and will fall out i guess.
This is a myth kind of

Those hairs are maybe a bit more dht resistant but they’re placed in the balding zone

Why does almost every single transplant patient get multiple surgeries

Look at Beckham etc well it’s clear to me that their transplants fall out over time

Also graft success rate is not 100%

Yes but you are not accounting for many things

How does it actually look in real life
Scarring
Frauding with toppik etc
How long will it last
Side effects from finasteride
And so on

If hair transplant was actually that legit guys like Cavill would just get it but they don’t. Its okay for baldies that have nothing to lose sure.
I have other theories on hair loss but i won't write paragraphs right now about it, i guess you're saying just leave it be if you're balding and cope with toppik as much as you can. Hair transplant can look decent, atleast for a few years but need good surgeon i guess. scarring should be fine if your hair isn't short and forget about finasteride, poison tranny drug

• +1
Study wayne rooney

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
This is a myth kind of

Those hairs are maybe a bit more dht resistant but they’re placed in the balding zone

Why does almost every single transplant patient get multiple surgeries

Look at Beckham etc well it’s clear to me that their transplants fall out over time

Also graft success rate is not 100%
well not exactly a myth because many people have shown and stated that dht resistant hairs that they transplanted did not fall out, it's why a lot of old men still have hair on the back of their heads and sides. even if placed on the top of head it's very likely to nto fall out imo. They get multiple surgeries because the hair behind the transplanted goes so they need to implant more to fill it in again.
you should post more pictures when you mention certain celebrities which you often do,, it would get the message you are trying to convey more accurately to others

• +1
I have other theories on hair loss but i won't write paragraphs right now about it, i guess you're saying just leave it be if you're balding and cope with toppik as much as you can. Hair transplant can look decent, atleast for a few years but need good surgeon i guess. scarring should be fine if your hair isn't short and forget about finasteride, poison tranny drug
I think if you want to look good at any cost I you get a wig. Many people don’t want to hear it but its truly the solution imo. They rather cope with their “ real hair “ aka having a monkey move it from the back to the front

Then the best things you can do are try to keep your hair be being healthy, massage, oils, etc. maybe some meds like minoxidil.

I think if you want to look good at any cost I you get a wig. Many people don’t want to hear it but its truly the solution imo. They rather cope with their “ real hair “ aka having a monkey move it from the back to the front

Then the best things you can do are try to keep your hair be being healthy, massage, oils, etc. maybe some meds like minoxidil.
i will write you some theories tomorrow on hair loss and see what yo uhave to say but i'm guessing you haven't done any thorough research on it, wig looks like shit and evne if it doesnt and you get a hair piece, like young guy wants that honestly
anyways look atmy above comment on salludon, what do you think?

• +1
well not exactly a myth because many people have shown and stated that dht resistant hairs that they transplanted did not fall out, it's why a lot of old men still have hair on the back of their heads and sides. even if placed on the top of head it's very likely to nto fall out imo. They get multiple surgeries because the hair behind the transplanted goes so they need to implant more to fill it in again.
you should post more pictures when you mention certain celebrities which you often do,, it would get the message you are trying to convey more accurately to others
I think this is a myth mainly because the hairs in the back of the head are not special they’re just in a different location.

Theres a reason all transplant results are after a year. Almost never 10 years or more. Its a mass delusion. Its a total scam if you ask me.

Wayne rooney, beckham, joe rogan etc so many examples of transplants falling out again

You see 0 smart young celebrities with hairloss doing this shit

i will write you some theories tomorrow on hair loss and see what yo uhave to say but i'm guessing you haven't done any thorough research on it, wig looks like shit and evne if it doesnt and you get a hair piece, like young guy wants that honestly
anyways look atmy above comment on salludon, what do you think?
No no it’s very accurate. I have the best view on this forum. Pavel durov wears a wig because he concluded the same.

About salludon I don’t know enough, I would have to see some videos of him

the proof of this is easy. there is not a single celebrity that had a significant ascension due to surgery. actually most A list celebrities had almost no surgery at all e..g dicaprio, pitt, gosling.

i havent seen a single really good hair transplant case on celebrities. machine gun kelly is often cited but he hides his transplant with his hairstyle for a reason. when you see these celebrities they'er all using hair gel and toppik + makeup with hairline shadow for celebs to make it look denser than it is. Believe that franco uses plugs or toppik.

give me literally a SINGLE celebrity that ascended due to surgery. actually all you see are botch cases. look at mcgregor. look at all the botched celebs, failed transplants.

the best cases are where there's a serious defect on an otherwise GL person that can be fixed e.g. big nose, recessed chin, jaw misalignment something like that. or some subtle work such as fillers. most of the time people just go sideways or get botched. also people are not accounting for scars at all.

not saying plastic surgery is a scam in all cases but its a lot more risky than it seems.

Shut up faggot

No no it’s very accurate. I have the best view on this forum. Pavel durov wears a wig because he concluded the same.

About salludon I don’t know enough, I would have to see some videos of him
search his name on forum, tons of videos/pics and let me know what you think, it's a long standing mystery about whether he had surgery or what.
what view are you referringto anyway? what i said is correct.

I think this is a myth mainly because the hairs in the back of the head are not special they’re just in a different location.

Theres a reason all transplant results are after a year. Almost never 10 years or more. Its a mass delusion. Its a total scam if you ask me.

Wayne rooney, beckham, joe rogan etc so many examples of transplants falling out again

You see 0 smart young celebrities with hairloss doing this shit
most people who don't get HT are on finasteride which is arguably worse considering how badly it can fuck your body due to altering hormones. I would still take HT over fin. transplant results are after a year because it takes time for shed/regrowth phase. They are essentially dht-resistant, if they weren't they would fall out straight away once they're on the top of the head but they don't. You can make an argument that back/sideof head doesn't fall out because the galea tension theory excludes it but it doesn't account for when they're placed on top they don't fall out. I think you can get 6-7 years out of hair transplants, you do t once and then again after 3-4 years, agree?

• +1
most people who don't get HT are on finasteride which is arguably worse considering how badly it can fuck your body due to altering hormones. I would still take HT over fin. transplant results are after a year because it takes time for shed/regrowth phase. They are essentially dht-resistant, if they weren't they would fall out straight away once they're on the top of the head but they don't. You can make an argument that back/sideof head doesn't fall out because the galea tension theory excludes it but it doesn't account for when they're placed on top they don't fall out. I think you can get 6-7 years out of hair transplants, you do t once and then again after 3-4 years, agree?
yeah I agree I just meant fin is better than HT if you really just want to keep your hair at any cost since it does help but it doesnt leave scars

HT just gives you scars and makes your hair look more shit lol

What are you on about you retard. Pitt has had countless face lifts done and Botox same with dicaprio he’s just fat

• +1
Reactions: fuse
a list celebs are celebs because they were good looking. except for anti aging why would they get surgeries. also they do get surgeries like facelifts lol. and some celebs became good looking through surgery in the first place like tom cruise. matt rife is also an example of a celebrity getting surgery to become gl.

either way why does it matter if celebs get surgery lol there are countless of cases of normal ppl ascending with surgery so i dont really get it. of course most people who are gl got that way naturally, thats obvious nigga

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
What are you on about you retard. Pitt has had countless face lifts done and Botox same with dicaprio he’s just fat
yeah these are procedures people just do to prevent aging im talking about surgeries to improve your looks

a list celebs are celebs because they were good looking. except for anti aging why would they get surgeries. also they do get surgeries like facelifts lol. and some celebs became good looking through surgery in the first place like tom cruise. matt rife is also an example of a celebrity getting surgery to become gl.

either way why does it matter if celebs get surgery lol there are countless of cases of normal ppl ascending with surgery so i dont really get it. of course most people who are gl got that way naturally, thats obvious nigga
tom cruise never had any surgery ever retard he just got braces

matt rife had veneers and maybe some filler which arent surgeries

keep coping you fucking retard. where are these countless cases of normal ppl ascending with surgery?

tom cruise never had any surgery ever retard he just got braces

matt rife had veneers and maybe some filler which arent surgeries

keep coping you fucking retard. where are these countless cases of normal ppl ascending with surgery?

damn if this was just from braces i need the ones he got lmfao

also even if matt rife had filler similar results would be achievable with surgery

the countless cases of normal ppl ascending with surgery are on this forum, discords, instagram, etc

• +1
Reactions: Aero
yeah these are procedures people just do to prevent aging im talking about surgeries to improve your looks
What are they classified as then? Botox is functional surgery? Not plastic surgery? ?

Meanwhile Kylie Jenner went from a 4 to an 8 and owes her entire life to plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, PrinceofDarkness and Aero
View attachment 2971480
damn if this was just from braces i need the ones he got lmfao

also even if matt rife had filler similar results would be achievable with surgery

the countless cases of normal ppl ascending with surgery are on this forum, discords, instagram, etc
this is the problem with fucking imbeciles like you, you need to seriously hang yourself my guy, your IQ isl iterally nEGATIVE. you cherrypicked a picture of tom cruise where his fucking mouth is hanging open and hes fat and claim he had surgery. here's another picture of tom cruise in high school. where is the surgery you fucking RETARDED NIGGER?

this is the problem with all you retarded niggers you think cherrypicking random pics with 0 evidence and then claim that they got surgery lmao

where are those countless cases of normal people ascending with surgery? i havent seen a single case. the only case i've seen is people with misaligned jaws looknig better after jaw surgery which is a medical indicator and not plastic surgery

hang yourself, you are not fit for this life with your 80 iq

• Hmm...
What are they classified as then? Botox is functional surgery? Not plastic surgery? ?
if you dont see the difference between botox and incel plsatic surgeries like orbital rim implants you might be retarded

Meanwhile Kylie Jenner went from a 4 to an 8 and owes her entire life to plastic surgery.
she had chin shaving and fillers, changed skin complexion. normies tend to claim that celebrities had many surgeries when they barely did anything

• +1
Reactions: Aero and PrinceofDarkness

Because you can’t rewrite your genetics. You have a base and can only go from there. That’s why less is more. Tom cruise had implants added and an analysis was done for him. They’re subtle jaw angle implants but they did the job.

• +1
Because you can’t rewrite your genetics. You have a base and can only go from there. That’s why less is more. Tom cruise had implants added and an analysis was done for him. They’re subtle jaw angle implants but they did the job.
good take but i dont think he had any implants, in his HS pictures he has the same jaw. people just take random pictures where hes fat and has his mouth open.

good take but i dont think he had any implants, in his HS pictures he has the same jaw. people just take random pictures where hes fat and has his mouth open.
There are plastic surgeons who’ve done an analysis on him and he’s a Scientologist weirdo so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Last edited:
  • +1
Angelian Jolie, Tom cruise, Kylie Jenner, Matt Rife, literally ALL Kpop stars... Yea sure buddy it truly is a scam. Mewing, bonesmashing and subliminals are the way to go.

• +1
this is the problem with fucking imbeciles like you, you need to seriously hang yourself my guy, your IQ isl iterally nEGATIVE. you cherrypicked a picture of tom cruise where his fucking mouth is hanging open and hes fat and claim he had surgery. here's another picture of tom cruise in high school. where is the surgery you fucking RETARDED NIGGER?

View attachment 2971626
maybe inject some T you seem very emotional lmfao. most surgeons who have done an analysis of him agree that he had jaw implants. also in a posed pic like that, whos to say he isnt jaw clenching
where are those countless cases of normal people ascending with surgery? i havent seen a single case. the only case i've seen is people with misaligned jaws looknig better after jaw surgery which is a medical indicator and not plastic surgery
bgm, getlooksordietryin, saiyan, russian instagram guy, all public raffaini patients, surgeryenjoyer, amnesia, salludon, rubiks. thats just the ones that came to mind
a bunch of private results are also on insta gcs and discords

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Angelian Jolie, Tom cruise, Kylie Jenner, Matt Rife, literally ALL Kpop stars... Yea sure buddy it truly is a scam. Mewing, bonesmashing and subliminals are the way to go.
angelina jolie lost weight and had buccal fat removal and botox retard. matt rife had jaw fillers. kylie jenner had chin shaving and fillers.

kpop stars get rhinoplasty and jaw shaving

i never said ALL plastic surgery is a scam but if you pay attention there is a common theme where people only get subtle work but nobody gets surgeries to "ascend" because it doesnt work.

maybe inject some T you seem very emotional lmfao. most surgeons who have done an analysis of him agree that he had jaw implants. also in a posed pic like that, whos to say he isnt jaw clenching

bgm, getlooksordietryin, saiyan, russian instagram guy, all public raffaini patients, surgeryenjoyer, amnesia, salludon, rubiks. thats just the ones that came to mind
a bunch of private results are also on insta gcs and discords
WOWW so surgeons on youtube that aare trying to do marketing will claim that people have surgeries ? really surprising bro! never seen it coming. look at his higschool pic. same jaw. no implants. exactly hes just clenching his jaw in the pics where it looks bigger.

bgm, getlooksordietryin, saiyan, russian instagram guy, all public raffaini patients, surgeryenjoyer, amnesia, salludon, rubiks.

amnesia already looked good before any surgeries i dont rememer exactly but he just leaned out, got a rhino and fillers

salludon no surgery

dont know who the rest are

raffaini patiens had deformed jaws aka its a health issue. if you dont have deformed jaws it doesnt work.

which russian instagram guy?

2nd guy kiled himself also he frauded the angleson the pictures

amnesia already looked good before any surgeries i dont rememer exactly but he just leaned out, got a rhino and fillers
>looked good

also he got lower eyelid retraction along with two rhinos. thats still surgery fym "he just ___"

salludon no surgery
lmfao

raffaini patiens had deformed jaws aka its a health issue. if you dont have deformed jaws it doesnt work.
if you're recessed it makes you look better. if thats what you mean by "deformed" then yeah ofc it doesn't work if you're forward grown

which russian instagram guy?

this guy who got buccal fat removal along with rhino and some implants i think.

cant find his postop anymore as the posts were deleted

2nd guy kiled himself also he frauded the angleson the pictures
killing himself is unrelated to ascending. yes he did fraud the angles but i have seen the unfrauded pics and he definitely still looks a lot better than before

dont know who the rest are
figures

>looked good
View attachment 2971803

also he got lower eyelid retraction along with two rhinos. thats still surgery fym "he just ___"

lmfao

if you're recessed it makes you look better. if thats what you mean by "deformed" then yeah ofc it doesn't work if you're forward grown

View attachment 2971810
this guy who got buccal fat removal along with rhino and some implants i think.

cant find his postop anymore as the posts were deleted

killing himself is unrelated to ascending. yes he did fraud the angles but i have seen the unfrauded pics and he definitely still looks a lot better than before

figures
yes amnesia already looked good lmao great hairline, eyes, jaw, chin actually he almost looks the same now just lean and takes good pics of himself. his nose actually looks worse because it looks wonky. you really post a candid pic of him with a dorky smile and compare it to pics where he maxxed out angles, lightning, hairstyle, clenching? fucking retard (no offense bro)

uhh okay you posted some random guy where is the ascension?

if he ascended so hard why did he kill himself? ill tell you the secret because he regretted doing surgeries for almost no improvement and had major side effects

figures what? im an adult with an actual brain unlike retarded 14 yo indians on this forum and actually givf eyou good insights and analysis so i dont have time to read thsi retarded site and remember a bunch of random imbeciles lol?

• JFL
yes amnesia already looked good lmao great hairline, eyes, jaw, chin actually he almost looks the same now just lean and takes good pics of himself. his nose actually looks worse because it looks wonky. you really post a candid pic of him with a dorky smile and compare it to pics where he maxxed out angles, lightning, hairstyle, clenching? fucking retard (no offense bro)
MTN tier
uhh okay you posted some random guy where is the ascension?
on insta or posted to discords somewhere. @HarrierDuBois and @Magnum Opus can probably back me up i sent it to atleast one of them
he also made a post on MPMD maybe try finding that
if he ascended so hard why did he kill himself? ill tell you the secret because he regretted doing surgeries for almost no improvement and had major side effects
first of all its not confirmed he did rope. i recall him talking about trauma or something idk
figures what? im an adult with an actual brain unlike retarded 14 yo indians on this forum and actually givf eyou good insights and analysis so i dont have time to read thsi retarded site and remember a bunch of random imbeciles lol?
an adult with an actual brain that gets so heated from a looksmax.org debate that u cant spell? mirin
no it figures that u dont think surgery can ascend people if you barely know anyone who got surgery. the fact that u dont even know the known public ascensions makes ur viewpoint make sense

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus