Marionetti vs Andreisheiv (jaw surgery)

C

ChaddestLite

Iron
Who is the best for affordable bimax/bsso with genio?

Want good results. Tito Marionetti seems a bit more conservative with his movements but I trust Italy more than russia JFL.

Some guy posted a good ortognatica Roma result a while back I was decently impressed with too.

I want to consult and hopefully get surgery when all this covid stuff is over.

Then I need a rhino, and I'll be ascended.

So bimax + genio and rhino and maybe a hair transplant for hairline lowering should set me back 30k max hopefully. I'll get a loan lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Copemaxxing
Who is the best for affordable bimax with genio?

Want good results. Tito Marionetti seems a bit more conservative with his movements but I trust Italy more than russia JFL.

Some guy posted a good ortognatica Roma result a while back I was decently impressed with too.

I want to consult and hopefully get surgery when all this covid stuff is over.

Then I need a rhino, and I'll be ascended.

So bimax + genio and rhino and maybe a hair transplant for hairline lowering should set me back 30k max hopefully. I'll get a loan lol
I didn’t see good results from Andreishev while I saw god like results from Marionetti. You just have to make it clear to Marionetti that you want an Ante face. Andreishev is reliable and cheap but obviously his quality suffers from it. If I had to decide I’d choose tito.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CursedOne, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4797
I didn’t see good results from Andreishev while I saw god like results from Marionetti. You just have to make it clear to Marionetti that you want an Ante face. Andreishev is reliable and cheap but obviously his quality suffers from it. If I had to decide I’d choose tito.

Is Tito relatively blackpilled, so by 'ante face' you mean strong lower jaw? I also heard he charges alot more these days for non-italians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Sorry to tell you but Marianetti doesn't make Bimax anymore, only rhinoplastic.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemide
:feelskek: Marionetti

it is Marianetti

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Sorry to tell you but Marianetti doesn't make Bimax anymore, only rhinoplastic.
fr ? maybe Ramieri does it now ?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
who are the best bimax surgeons in the us though?

who are the best bimax surgeons in the us though?
travelling to russia would be cheaper and getting it there if u want to stay in the us for a price standpoint

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
travelling to russia would be cheaper and getting it there if u want to stay in the us for a price standpoint
how good is andreisheiv's results though?

Based on what, his instagram? Or did he send you other before/afters which you cant find on internet?

Not too sure tbh, decent not the best though

What results have you seen, just his ones on Instagram? Or has he sent you more pics of patients who didn't let him show pics publicly?

How much does Andreisheiv charge for a genio?

Also won't a genio look the same regardless of who is performing it?