MASSIVE HEIGHT-PILL for 5'7-5'9 niggas. Brutal eye-opening & thought-provoking comment on why the shorter the girl the more she NEEDS you to be 6'2+

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

This was in response to this 5'1 chick ^desiring 6'2+ dudes

5f62c220663074bb55fe8b274bad75c9

Antonio Banderas GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

He studied it since he is that height and most likely a normie facially, based on how level-headed he is

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 19469, ALP and 5 others
Wow, going up to random tall guys to make a TikTok video to shit test the 5'9" (ideal male height) Chads in her DMs. Height being attractive is a social construct used to make men insecure.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 19469, delusionalretard and 35 others
Wow, going up to random tall guys to make a TikTok video to shit test the 5'9" (ideal male height) Chads in her DMs. Height being attractive is a social construct used to make men insecure.

4bc4ff7e28db52d97fe05db3d5627509

Shh GIFs | Tenor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad, Deleted member 7098, thereallegend and 3 others
This isn't 2010 when you got girls at parties. Believe me, back when I was in high school, even normies would get laid at parties because they were NT and weren't fucked over by zoomer video games and lack of socialization.

Nowadays, girls meet men through Instagram and Tinder, so those 1-2 6+ PSL Chads you had at your school are the only ones fucking while everyone else rots. Why do you think people support the metaverse?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 15004 and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, delusionalretard, CaptainCalicoe and 8 others
Just use tiktok to prove your own theory theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 19469, Toth's thot and 5 others
Tell me your 5’6 without telling me your 5’6
5'9" is the ideal male height for all around aesthetics. At 5'9", your face will have no hinderance in development because you're not too short to lack robustness but not too tall to where your face is affected. You also likely have an ideal frame to develop a Chad body in a shorter timespan and are approachable.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 19469, delusionalretard and 16 others
5'9" is the ideal male height for all around aesthetics. At 5'9", your face will have no hinderance in development because you're not too short to lack robustness but not too tall to where your face is affected. You also likely have an ideal frame to develop a Chad body in a shorter timespan and are approachable.
5 11 barefoot
tbh
many people fraud
i know 5 8 ngigs saying they 5 11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, mogstar, Mewton and 7 others
This isn't 2010 when you got girls at parties. Believe me, back when I was in high school, even normies would get laid at parties because they were NT and weren't fucked over by zoomer video games and lack of socialization.

Nowadays, girls meet men through Instagram and Tinder, so those 1-2 6+ PSL Chads you had at your school are the only ones fucking while everyone else rots. Why do you think people support the metaverse?

I know this more than most as I used to get laid at a solid rate and particularly at Uni/College and it's the reason why I've now had to get a girlfriend in order for to me to get access to sex.

However with all this said.... YOU CLAIM you fucking well approached 100+ girls in supermarkets, gyms, art-galleries etc as a tall man with NORMIE facial genetics and have not ONCE gotten a single number. You are 6'7 and there are girls just like this one going around at 5'1 who have this biological urge to mate with a man 6'2+ and would only reject them if they were below a 4 in facial looks. How can you be a 5/10 or a 4.75/10 as you said if you are 6'7 and not getting a single number? IT MAKES NO SENSE NIGGA. You cannot claim you are normie facially. Is your skull in the shape of a peanut? Do you dress like a geek?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9666, mogstar, thereallegend and 5 others
idk about 5'9 specifically but it is true indeed that handsome men, the really good looking guys, they tend to be just barely short to medium tall, like within the 5ft 8 to 6ft 1 range
the taller you get from this range, the harder it becomes for you to develop properly. guys like chico are super extra tera giga rare exceptions
the shorter you are from this range, the more you look neotenous and underdeveloped (lacking mandibular length, skull size, etc etc)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 11758, hypergamy and 7 others
I know more than you know this more than most as I used to get laid at a solid rate and particularly at Uni/College and it's the reason why I've now had to get a girlfriend in order for to me to get access to sex.

However with all this said.... YOU CLAIM you fucking well approached 100+ girls in supermarkets, gyms, art-galleries etc as a tall man with NORMIE facial genetics and have not ONCE gotten a single number. You are 6'7 and there are girls just like this one going around at 5'1 who have this biological urge to mate with a man 6'2+ and would only reject them if they were below a 4 in facial looks. How can you be a 5/10 or a 4.75/10 as you said if you are 6'7 and not getting a single number? IT MAKES NO SENSE NIGGA. You cannot claim you are normie facially. Is your skull in the shape of a peanut? Do you dress like a geek?
I don't have normie facial genetics. I've had 2 surgeries to go from incel to somewhere around normie. Yes, my skull is the shape of a peanut.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slayerino, chance, thereallegend and 4 others

Oh god shit the fuck up. You are trying to say I am 1 inch from being ideal height :ROFLMAO:

Stop this absolute spastic nonsense

Barely anybody is a mother fucking Chad

I have a lack of respect for you and you may laugh but do you wanna know why that is? Because you are NOT OWNING UP to the fact you are a mentalcel. A real man admits his flaws and accepts help. Whether that be red pill game, white pill spirituality, you aren't doing it. You just continue to blame your face not being Chadlite. Fuck outta here bro. It's just nonsense reading you.

5'9 optimum height for a male. Fucking spastic. There are sperm banks who won't accept your sperm as a donation unless you are 5'9 at minimum and you are sitting there claiming it's the optimum height. Honestly fuck off. You are a disingenuous and intellectually dishonest effeminate pussy and need to man up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: king77, Edgar, Danish_Retard and 8 others
5 11 barefoot
tbh
many people fraud
5'10 - 6ft range barefoot sounds more accurate for ideal height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15004, fogdart and 3 others
I don't have normie facial genetics. I've had 2 surgeries to go from incel to somewhere around normie.

So now we are getting to the ultimate truth and core of the problem.

You look fake.

YOU ARE NOT A NORMIE.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and thereallegend
Average will decrease in the US because of that
5 feet goblins having kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeke714, Baldingman1998, GigaAscender and 1 other person
idk about 5'9 specifically but it is true indeed that handsome men, the really good looking guys, they tend to be just barely short to medium tall, like within the 5ft 8 to 6ft 1 range
the taller you get from this range, the harder it becomes for you to develop properly. guys like chico are super extra tera giga rare exceptions
the shorter you are from this range, the more you look neotenous and underdeveloped (lacking mandibular length, skull size, etc etc)
Well I'm 6'7" with a small skull, short mandible, and neotenous face.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, thereallegend, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Male models are usually between 5'11 and 6'4 and have great faces

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Constantin Denis and MakinItHappenReturn
also ur 6' 7 thats crazy af bruh ur literally a foot taller than me

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Who's 6'4"? Lachowski and Maher are like 1/100,000,000.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, fogdart, Preoximerianas and 2 others
brutal hgh receptor distribution tbh
Yep, all my HGH receptors were below my neck, aside from my nose which was absolutely massive before rhinoplasty.

"social construct" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
genderfluid lgbtq+ level arguments bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Offensive Bias, thereallegend and 6 others
Yep, all my HGH receptors were below my neck, aside from my nose which was absolutely massive before rhinoplasty.
if you were low T during development and prenatally than that most likely affected where your body decided to add bonemass as well, what surgeries have you gotten

5 11 barefoot
tbh
many people fraud
This tbh, Im 5'10 but could easily fraud to 6'0

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9072
5 11 barefoot
tbh
many people fraud
mfs on this forum fraud height so much that 6ft2 is now the average height jfl, remember always remove 2-3 inches when someone tells u ur height online

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15004 and 6 others
Height being attractive is a social construct used to make men insecure
Height definitely isn't a social construct and even if it was it's that way for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: king77 and volcelfatcel
"social construct" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
genderfluid lgbtq+ level arguments bro
How? Why is it 6'? Why not 5'11"? Why not 6'1"? Why do all girls say they want a guy 6' tall and not anything else? It's because girls are pressured too easily by the media so they find a man who is 6' just to please society. In reality, they jerk off to 5'9" men with good faces.

The ones who aren't pressured by the media and are looking for guys they actually find attractive (usually young girls with low body count) don't go for tall guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15004 and 3 others
This tbh, Im 5'10 but could easily fraud to 6'0
right proportions of course
short torso long legs
you dont know how many people i see irl
long tosro
short legs
6ft2 but from far away they look like hobbitd:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person

I cannot believe this absolute madness and we have black pilled niggas saying it's 5'10-5'11 lmao

No. 10 years ago it was 6'1 and now it's 6'2

May be in the 80s and before it was 5'11 but no-longer.

Go look at the data on how we as a world are getting taller with every decade

Lmao 5'9 and he's expecting me to debate with his ass when sperm banks won't accept the sperm donation of anyone below that height LOLOLOLOL. Utterly ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, mogstar, fogdart and 2 others
I cannot believe this absolute madness and we have black pilled niggas saying it's 5'10-5'11 lmao

No. 10 years ago it was 6'1 and now it's 6'2

May be in the 80s and before it was 5'11 but no-longer.

Go look at the data on how we as a world are getting taller with every decade

Lmao 5'9 and he's expecting me to debate with his ass when sperm banks won't accept the sperm donation of anyone below that height LOLOLOLOL. Utterly ridiculous.
in the 80s people were more handsome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and MakinItHappenReturn
I don't think I look fake but sure.

Why are you getting rejected? WHY?

Give me your reason

I wanna hear it

There are only 6 possible reasons

1. You are not a normie facially
2. You are a normie but it's obvious you have had surgery & you look normie odd
3. You dress like a complete weirdo
4. You act like a complete weirdo
5. You stutter and choke in the moment, which even wouldn't make sense because you'd; have thought you'd have got it right at least once out of the 100+ occasions you approached these 'Beckys' who you claim of which half were 4s.
6. You haven't approached 100+ chicks

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
short torso long legs
long tosro
short legs
meanwhile alain at 5'9 3/4 looking medium tall and balanced due to perfect proportions

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 5786
5'9" is the ideal male height for all around aesthetics.

How can you claim you are being objective

Somebody pass me those statistics on female rejections relative to height? @Kingkellz

short torso long legs
long tosro
short legs
Luckily I have a wide frame so it makes me look taller

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
Good troll
it is indeed a fact brother
honestly my parents at my age mog me to hell and back
most people i know who werent some product of amazing genetic recombination and stunningly good looking had more attractive parents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
Why are you getting rejected? WHY?

Give me your reason

I wanna hear it

There are only 6 possible reasons

1. You are not a normie facially
2. You are a normie but it's obvious you have had surgery & you look normie odd
3. You dress like a complete weirdo
4. You act like a complete weirdo
5. You stutter and choke in the moment, which even wouldn't make sense because you'd; have thought you'd have got it right at least once out of the 100+ occasions you approached these 'Beckys' who you claim of which half were 4s.
6. You haven't approached 100+ chicks
1. Idk. Some people say I'm slightly below, some say average, some say slightly above. I think I am slightly below average, maybe average.
2. I don't think I look fake. I only had hair transplant and rhinoplasty which was very conservative. My nose went from truecel nose to still big but acceptable. Sort of like this before and after:

Tumblr nv9nlxrEhd1rl2xsfo1 1280
Alessio Pozzi DSection Frederico Martins 09

3. I dress normally. I haven't been outside since 2020 so probably don't dress in the latest style.
4. No
5. No
6. I have

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786

How can you claim you are being objective

Somebody pass me those statistics on female rejections relative to height? @Kingkellz
No one is incel due to height, you don't need to be 6'5 to slay jfl. Face mogs overall

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11758 and johncruz12345
Well I'm 6'7" with a small skull, short mandible, and neotenous face.

You are 6'7 with a small skull and a short mandible and suggest you're 4.75/10 facially?

Bro listen, I don't wanna shit on you because I am a good guy, but all this time you been claiming normie looks and that you've never gotten a single number while being 6'7

You better looking than this nigga? And is it small in width or length? Or both? How can you be 6'7 with a small skull?

Barron Trump Facts - Melania Trump's Son's Age, Height, School & Net Worth  in 2021

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
No one is incel due to height, you don't need to be 6'5 to slay jfl. Face mogs overall

That isn't the point of the thread. The point is you can slay as a tall guy that has a normie every day looking face

Don't deliberately deflect to something else

And yes there are incels who are incels because they are sub 5'7

You are 6'7 with a small skull and a short mandible and suggest you're 4.75/10 facially?

Bro listen, I don't wanna shit on you because I am a good guy, but all this time you been claiming normie looks and that you've never gotten a single number while being 6'7

You better looking than this nigga? And is it small in width or length? Or both? How can you be 6'7 with a small skull?

Barron Trump Facts - Melania Trump's Son's Age, Height, School & Net Worth  in 2021
yes bro do u look better then this?

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

Small in width and length. I don't suggest I'm 4.75/10 facially, the people who've seen my face rated me around that.

1. Idk. Some people say I'm slightly below, some say average, some say slightly above. I think I am slightly below average, maybe average.
2. I don't think I look fake. I only had hair transplant and rhinoplasty which was very conservative. My nose went from truecel nose to still big but acceptable. Sort of like this before and after:

View attachment 1439599View attachment 1439597

3. I dress normally. I haven't been outside since 2018 so probably don't dress in the latest style.
4. No
5. No
6. I have

You haven't been outside since 2018 ?????????? Jesus Christ.

Nigga wtf you are 6'7 and you are not exercising? Your bones are going to become so stiff you won't be able to walk by 35

Are you fucking smart? Fuck that. I am dumb for even asking that.

You haven't been out in 3 years, 36 months and believe you can sit there and say you know what the optimum height is for a male? Lol

Fuck me I wish I could see your face because this is baffling to me. It has to be your energy that women are picking up. If you look like the left dude, because he is acceptable if tall to a midget Becky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, nidus, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
Small in width and length. I don't suggest I'm 4.75/10 facially, the people who've seen my face rated me around that.

Nigga I will send you a picture of my 5'25 inch Indian dick so you can have that as ammo if I dox you

I need to see you

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
You haven't been outside since 2018 ?????????? Jesus Christ.

Nigga wtf you are 6'7 and you are not exercising? Your bones are going to become so stiff you won't be able to walk by 35

Are you fucking smart? Fuck that. I am dumb for even asking that.

You haven't been out in 3 years, 36 months and believe you can sit there and say you know what the optimum height is for a male? Lol

Fuck me I wish I could see your face because this is baffling to me. It has to be your energy that women are picking up. If you look like the left dude, because he is acceptable if tall to a midget Becky
laughed at the second bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back