MASSIVE HEIGHT-PILL for 5'7-5'9 niggas. Brutal eye-opening & thought-provoking comment on why the shorter the girl the more she NEEDS you to be 6'2+

nope, height = dominance. evolutionary. it's traceable throughout history and different cultures

yes of course the fucking forms of measuring height i.e 6", 6"1 etc are socially constructed, but the taller you are the better your life will be. being 6"4 makes my life infinitely better than were i a manlet.

a 6"3 chad face will lifemog 5"9 chad face to death

"The ones who aren't pressured by the media and are looking for guys they actually find attractive (usually young girls with low body count) don't go for tall guys."

JFL WHAT KIND OF COPE IS THIS, DO THESE GIRLS SUDDENLY JUST PREFER 5"9, THE "IDEAL HEIGHT" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i swear you pull everything you say straight out of your ass

"In reality, they jerk off to 5'9" men with good faces."

girls don't jerk off to guys faces you dumb fuck, do you know a single thing about bitches? of course you don't, so just shut your fucking mouth bro you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

on top of that, do you think a dude being 5"9 makes him more attractive? are you actually that delusional?

jfl you cope so fucking hard its unbelievable but you're a 6"7 incel so i see why, i'll lay it out for you

20 something year old giga autist rotting on incel forum (120 DAYS ONLINE) with a low iq (sarms standalone jfl, doesnt even exercise now), nothing going for him, cries about his facial features like a feminine little bitch, won't leave his basement, is an abused dog, etc etc

no matter what height @LooksOverAll was, 0 girls would ever want to go near him, nigga could be 8"3 or 5"9 and get absolutely none. he therefore thinks height is cope for everyone. 87iq i stg :lul::lul::lul:
If it's evolutionary, then why do girls in their biological prime prefer shorter prettyboys, who are clearly not dominant.

What do girls jerk off to? I'm 100% sure it's their faces lmfao.

I don't think I have a low IQ. I have a computer science degree from an elite university. Say what you want about sarms, I had great gains from it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and zeke714
5 11 barefoot
tbh
many people fraud
i know 5 8 ngigs saying they 5 11
Everyone frauds mate, but the max you can fraud just by lies is 1.5 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
What a guess

Did you stress during growth and spike cortisol, have a decent diet and exercise enough to encourage the promotion of human growth hormone? If so you maxxed your height and it is concrete proof that your height IS a medium distribution between mothers' father and fathers'
yea im literally my medium distribution height. 5'11 is alright, could be better but not complaining

yea im literally my medium distribution height. 5'11 is alright, could be better but not complaining

Yeah it's a safe spot. 5'10 to 6'1 are safe spots without any real height halo.

6'2 to 6'5 and height halo'ed

6'6+ is niche

5'9 is neutral but there can be some that find you short.

5'7 to 5'8 like myself is manlet

5'2 to 5'6 is turbo manlet

If you're below 5'2 as a dude you are a primarial dwarf

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 11758, thereallegend and 2 others
I am like 5"9 about 70 + slays

At nightclubs its zero issue, its all about face , frame showing nt and high energy

But it automatically disqualifyed me from some females dating pool when heigth is requirement

If u are normie, i would say u have 75 percent dating pool, as a chadlite or chad 90 -95 percent

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Beetlejuice and mulattomaxxer
Height > everything

Bruh height lives rent free in your skull. In reality, girls don't even care about height as long as you are taller than them.

@LooksOverAll is being legit. FACE IS 80% OF EVERYTHING.

Height is like a measly 10%

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
First time I’ve ever seen Pozzi on this site he is the epitome of dark triad
I've posted him a few times before. He's underrated because he's not very forward grown but he easily has top tier dark triad bad boy appeal though:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
@LooksOverAll
Eepfv6pzbb931

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 7725
@LooksOverAll is a normie face wise, although i havent seen his eye area. he is too intimitading thats why girls dont like him. him saying that he has a babyface is cope. he has a masculine brow ridge and nose, his jaw isnt even that recessed. its the 80/20 rule why he is an incel, not because of autism or his face. girls avoid him because they are scared that he will rape them. he probably is a creepy stalker at university, girls get serial killer vibes from him. also he chose a nerd subject like maths which gives him a failo. @OldVirgin

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Duke of cumskins and Deleted member 7725
@LooksOverAll is a normie face wise, although i havent seen his eye area. he is too intimitading thats why girls dont like him. him saying that he has a babyface is cope. he has a masculine brow ridge and nose, his jaw isnt even that recessed. its the 80/20 rule why he is an incel, not because of autism or his face. girls avoid him because they are scared that he will rape them. he probably is a creepy stalker at university, girls get serial killer vibes from him. also he chose a nerd subject like maths which gives him a failo. @OldVirgin
It's ok. I've already given up on girls and dedicated my life to hacking. I need to get reverse LL so I can be closer to the ideal male height.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pussyslayer and subhuman incel
i think i have figured it out why he is incel. its because his intimating face doesnt suit his beta personality. girls want you to act according to your looks. if you look like a nerd, you should act like a nerd. if you look like a jock bully, you should act like a jock bully. if you look like a psychopath, you should act like a psychpath. thats the key to success. forget all this chad, incel, normie rating system, its all bullshit. they only thing that matters is that your behaviour matches your physical attributes. he should act very agressive and dominant with his looks, but he acts like a pussy and beta and shy guy, thats why is a lonely virgin that posts on incel forum like this. @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and klamus
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
learn how to hack girls brains so you can fuck them
That's what this site is for lol. I've concluded that the ideal man is 5'9" with a body like Stallone:

Mogs 6'5" Ivan Drago due to Italian pheno and good proportions.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
i think i have figured it out why he is incel. its because his intimating face doesnt suit his beta personality. girls want you to act according to your looks. if you look like a nerd, you should act like a nerd. if you look like a jock bully, you should act like a jock bully. if you look like a psychopath, you should act like a psychpath. thats the key to success. forget all this chad, incel, normie rating system, its all bullshit. they only thing that matters is that your behaviour matches your physical attributes. he should act very agressive and dominant with his looks, but he acts like a pussy and beta and shy guy, thats why is a lonely virgin that posts on incel forum like this. @OldVirgin
Well idk what to do. Some people say I look like a masculine ogre and some say I look like a 12 year old babyfaced twink faggot.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Most short girls I see irl are with average or slightly below average dudes. The thing that 5'1" girls only go for 6'4" guys exists just in your head (like many things that get discussed here btw).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
What do I act like then? Maybe like ideal male Stallone?

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel

sorry bro, tallfags like you cant be as cool as him sorry. stallone is a category on his own and anyone who tries to emulate him will look pathetic doing it. his alphaness is unreachable for common humans. he is god amongst men and everyone person should be kissing his feet right now. rather try to act like dwayne johnson or some other tallfage idk. nothing personal bro but tallfags like you arent that rare @OldVirgin . take it easy, im a subhuman too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
sorry bro, tallfags like you cant be as cool as him sorry. stallone is a category on his own and anyone who tries to emulate him will look pathetic doing it. his alphaness is unreachable for common humans. he is god amongst men and everyone person should be kissing his feet right now. rather try to act like dwayne johnson or some other tallfage idk. nothing personal bro but tallfags like you arent that rare @OldVirgin . take it easy, im a subhuman too.
Fuck. I need to get money from hacking so I can get reverse LL to be more like the GigaChad Stallone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
Fuck. I need to get money from hacking so I can get reverse LL to be more like the GigaChad
you also need his face not just his height. his eye area is unmoggable and impossible to copy amongst peasants like us. we should know our place and stick to our kind of business. the vibrancy and sparkle is his eyes is what every male dreams of and is jealous of but we all fail to get even near close that level. taban can only make a normal human chad eye area cause he is only human too, he doesnt have superpowers and we should accept it. @OldVirgin tried to act cool as him infront of girls and he almost landed in jail, there is no purpose to pursue the goal to reach his looks level,and im not even talking about his personality and charisma, which are even more impossbible to attain.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 7725
you also need his face not just his height. his eye area is unmoggable and impossible to copy amongst peasants like us. we should know our place and stick to our kind of business. the vibrancy and sparkle is his eyes is what every male dreams of and is jealous of but we all fail to get even near close that level. taban can only make a normal human chad eye area cause he is only human too, he doesnt have superpowers and we should accept it. @OldVirgin tried to act cool as him infront of girls and he almost landed in jail, there is no purpose to pursue the goal to reach his looks level,and im not even talking about his personality and charisma, which are even more impossbible to attain.
He has top-tier Sanpaku eyes, which are ideal in 2021. Not even Taban can replicate them. He only does lower eyelid retraction, not lower eyelid detraction:

2602874 71luiQkp3L SS500
2602875 images 51
2602876 intro 1549367666
3a3c6151b8cd50cbee704471fea71025

• +1
If it's evolutionary, then why do girls in their biological prime prefer shorter prettyboys, who are clearly not dominant.

What do girls jerk off to? I'm 100% sure it's their faces lmfao.

I don't think I have a low IQ. I have a computer science degree from an elite university. Say what you want about sarms, I had great gains from it.
they dont prefer "shorter" pretty boys jfl, they just prefer prettyboys and dont care about height as much. the taller prettyboy would still get more pussy than the shorter one.

im assuming by "biological prime", you mean the ages that would catch you a charge, so idrc what they think, i go for girls who are legal like 99% of the population do jfl. definitely wouldn't give up being 6"4 to be a 5"9 prettyboy who expires at 24 and ends up in prison anyway.

and girls like mental stimulation mainly, they all go on about being choked etc. a complete bitch ass feminine pussy boy who has a good face will still dry a girls pussy up by their demeanor. they are not the same as dudes at all when it comes to sexual attraction, we just care about looks really.

you woulda had way better gains from test imo.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
they dont prefer "shorter" pretty boys jfl, they just prefer prettyboys and dont care about height as much. the taller prettyboy would still get more pussy than the shorter one.

im assuming by "biological prime", you mean the ages that would catch you a charge, so idrc what they think, i go for girls who are legal like 99% of the population do jfl. definitely wouldn't give up being 6"4 to be a 5"9 prettyboy who expires at 24 and ends up in prison anyway.

and girls like mental stimulation mainly, they all go on about being choked etc. a complete bitch ass feminine pussy boy who has a good face will still dry a girls pussy up by their demeanor. they are not the same as dudes at all when it comes to sexual attraction, we just care about looks really.

you woulda had way better gains from test imo.
Yeah, but with test I would risk hair loss/shedding, crashing my natural levels permanently, etc. Had absolutely none of those with SARMs. Didn't even need to PCT.

Yeah, but with test I would risk hair loss/shedding, crashing my natural levels permanently, etc. Had absolutely none of those with SARMs. Didn't even need to PCT.
Yes you did, you had to PCT for LGD but not Ostarine (which is weak af).

I've had 0 hair loss, just use a low dose with fin if necessary. You can't crash your levels permanently either, do some thorough research on PEDs and you'll realise test is always best.

Yes you did, you had to PCT for LGD but not Ostarine (which is weak af).

I've had 0 hair loss, just use a low dose with fin if necessary. You can't crash your levels permanently either, do some thorough research on PEDs and you'll realise test is always best.
0 PCT with LGD and no problems. What dosage of test do you use? Test E or C?

0 PCT with LGD and no problems. What dosage of test do you use? Test E or C?
I recall you telling me otherwise in this thread.

I do also remember you saying SARMs were shit in another thread.

I use 350mg of Enanthate. There's no real difference between the two, E just releases slightly faster and Cyp activates at a higher temperature, so is more likely to cause PIP.

7 weeks in and I've absolutely mutated, went from 76kg to 92kg with 0 fat gain, just a bit of water retention. My body is unrecognisable as well, my shoulder to waist ratio went from below average to absolutely insane. The androgens in SARMs just aren't capable of doing shit like that (I know they're designed to be that way). On top of the fact they're orals, so way more liver toxic and will overall fuck you up more.

It's all a larp which him and faggot face @subhuman incel have coordinated together

• Love it
I recall you telling me otherwise in this thread.

I do also remember you saying SARMs were shit in another thread.

I use 350mg of Enanthate. There's no real difference between the two, E just releases slightly faster and Cyp activates at a higher temperature, so is more likely to cause PIP.

7 weeks in and I've absolutely mutated, went from 76kg to 92kg with 0 fat gain, just a bit of water retention. My body is unrecognisable as well, my shoulder to waist ratio went from below average to absolutely insane. The androgens in SARMs just aren't capable of doing shit like that (I know they're designed to be that way). On top of the fact they're orals, so way more liver toxic and will overall fuck you up more.
Any difference in eyebrows, browridge, or other masculine features? Leaner face, etc? Fuck I want to take test so bad but not sure if it's a good idea before bimax since I will need to take all that time off + risk of hair loss. Are you blasting or cruising?

What part of it do you think is a larp?

It's funny how the only people you ever interact with are a group of people who think you're insanely autistic and low IQ. Being incel at 6'7" with a normie face, you're the laughing stock of a forum full of socially inept dipshits, I can't imagine how you're perceived in actual life, and it's 110% why you are incel.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and subhuman incel
Any difference in eyebrows, browridge, or other masculine features? Leaner face, etc? Fuck I want to take test so bad but not sure if it's a good idea before bimax since I will need to take all that time off + risk of hair loss. Are you blasting or cruising?
I'm currently blasting and will be cruising, yes. I think I may see a brow ridge improvement but it could be placebo as I'm only 7 weeks in. However, blasting and cruising test will probably impact your facial development (wider gonions, cheekbones etc) after a while, even if you're older. I've seen it in many cases.

You will get back to your previous physique in no time if you blast right after your bimax recovery and keep cruising on a higher dose throughout it, so you lose less gains throughout. If you've already built the muscle and lost it, your body will rebuild it 10x quicker.

It's all a larp which him and faggot face @subhuman incel have coordinated togetheri
its not larp. me and @LooksOverAll are incel because hypergamy has grown out of proportion and we both live in a country where the standard for the looks threshhold is very high. me and him are both very nt and liked by friends but it still doesnt matter because FACE. height is useless after 5'9 anyway, his height could also be a failo because its intimdating. we dont live in a shithole like you and have time to post some dumb videos of our face to get some fame on looksmax. we live in the real world unlike you, step in the real world bitch. get a degree and go to university to make ur subhuman family proud because relationshipwise nothing good is going for you, thats for sure

@OldVirgin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
I'm currently blasting and will be cruising, yes. I think I may see a brow ridge improvement but it could be placebo as I'm only 7 weeks in. However, blasting and cruising test will probably impact your facial development (wider gonions, cheekbones etc) after a while, even if you're older. I've seen it in many cases.

You will get back to your previous physique in no time if you blast right after your bimax recovery and keep cruising on a higher dose throughout it, so you lose less gains throughout. If you've already built the muscle and lost it, your body will rebuild it 10x quicker.
What mg are you blasting and cruising at? What are your natural T levels?

• JFL
I’m 5”9-5”10ish now. But being 5”6 2ish years ago has made all the difference in my life.

Every inch past 5”6 is another reason to live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
It's funny how the only people you ever interact with are a group of people who think you're insanely autistic and low IQ. Being incel at 6'7" with a normie face, you're the laughing stock of a forum full of socially inept dipshits, I can't imagine how you're perceived in actual life, and it's 110% why you are incel.
Well idk man. I was called ugly every single day and either ate lunch alone in the bathroom or walked around the hallways so I wouldn't be embarrassed in high school. I was completely NT with a popular friend group until late middle school when girls got into the picture and everyone started criticizing my face, so definitely not my personality. The only friend group I had in high school were the 5'6" ethnics who also ditched me my senior year so I was completely alone and skipped school at least 3 times a week due to me just sitting in a corner all day bored out of my mind with someone occasionally making fun of me while everyone else was enjoying their senior year. It was the absolutely worst time of my life. If you think having a few guys debate me on a forum is bad then you have no idea.

I don't only interact with a certain group of people. I literally post everywhere here.

Last edited:
I was completely NT with a popular friend group until late middle school when girls got into the picture and everyone started criticizing my face, so definitely not my personality.
2606924_tinder4-1-png.1440027

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 7725
I was texting a girl for months who was 4'11, telling me how the only way she could have tall kids is if she got with me
She still cucked me for a gigamanlet tho, 21st century girls don't give a fuck about the misfortune they bring their offspring into, hence the majority of women raise kids as single mothers on dogshit income
The only thing they care about is what makes their pussy tingle in that given moment
If a 5'5 subhuman that heightmogs her by 6 inches (while being the same weight as her) is what makes her pussy tingle in that moment because they can relate to each other through their retard level IQ, then she will fuck him and cuck the guy who would give her non subhuman children

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
What mg are you blasting and cruising at? What are your natural T levels?
Will probably cruise around 150mg, I'm competing in a show next year so I'll likely have to up the compounds. They fucked my bloodwork readings up, so I don't exactly know my natural T levels, but I could beat my meat 6x a day like it's nothing since 13 and I have very masc facial features so it's safe to assume around 900ng/dl.

I'm not gonna lie bro, you're cool as far as I can tell, but you cope so hard with the 5"9 bullshit, it ruins you. A lot of it is in your head because you were pretty traumatized from high school it seems - can you elaborate on how people straight up criticized your face? I never saw that shit in school, most bullying was just for social status reasons and comedy etc.

I think test will help change your attitude a bit if I'm honest. Every man who becomes anything respectable, ever, has been traumatized in one form or another. Use your resentment to your advantage. Even if you have an ugly face, if you're successful and jacked at 6"7 and you carry yourself like a man, you'll have no problem finding a bitch. Especially after bimax.

Last edited:
Bruh height lives rent free in your skull. In reality, girls don't even care about height as long as you are taller than them.

@LooksOverAll is being legit. FACE IS 80% OF EVERYTHING.

Height is like a measly 10%
They still care about height. Everything matters.

If a girl had the choice to turn her 5’9 bf taller she definitely would.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and ifyouwannabemylover
nowdays its easier
i just think to myself: im a 5'5 dude, ive been through so much shit in my life and even so, somtimes I feel lame when comparing myself to others despite costantly fighting those intrusive thoughts. right there is a 5'2 girl, why would she fight against these thoughts if its from her nature to be submissive and she doesnt have to go through 10% of mens problems? she will always shoot for taller guys.
it is. what. it is.

Will probably cruise around 150mg, I'm competing in a show next year so I'll likely have to up the compounds. They fucked my bloodwork readings up, so I don't exactly know my natural T levels, but I could beat my meat 6x a day like it's nothing since 13 and I have very masc facial features so it's safe to assume around 900ng/dl.

I'm not gonna lie bro, you're cool as far as I can tell, but you cope so hard with the 5"9 bullshit, it ruins you. A lot of it is in your head because you were pretty traumatized from high school it seems - can you elaborate on how people straight up criticized your face? I never saw that shit in school, most bullying was just for social status reasons and comedy etc.

I think test will help change your attitude a bit if I'm honest. Every man who becomes anything respectable, ever, has been traumatized in one form or another. Use your resentment to your advantage. Even if you have an ugly face, if you're successful and jacked at 6"7 and you carry yourself like a man, you'll have no problem finding a bitch. Especially after bimax.
Well the difference is that I'm offensively ugly. Not just recessed or bad eye area or birdecel, those guys had friends and shit in high school. I'm talking ogre af with a long ass face, big ass nose, and big ass forehead and inbred slav pheno. Something like this:

Akirilenko 15

People used to say I looked like him due to my pheno and nose, even though my jaw and chin are dogshit compared to his lmfao. Luckily I was able to get rhinoplasty and hair transplant over quarantine so I went from offensively ugly to somewhere around normie.

By criticizing my face, I mean they would just say I'm ugly asf or insult my big ass witch nose or hairline. Normies don't know about recession or anything, so all the birdcels and chinlets didn't get insulted. Also the usual like people just taking random pictures of me to make fun of me on snapchat and group chats about how ugly I was.

Are you planning on getting off T ever or staying on it? I'd blast T right now but scared of hair loss and never being able to get off it. It could probably still benefit me facially since I have a lot of babyfat left in my face.

we both live in a country where the standard for the looks threshhold is very high. me and him are both very nt and liked by friends but it still doesnt matter because FACE. height is useless after 5'9 anyway, his height could also be a failo because its intimdating. we dont live in a shithole like you
How is Uk a shithole and Usa (Idk where you live but I assume Usa) isn't? Usa is worse in everything except money
More ethnics, more criminality etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
How is Uk a shithole and Usa (Idk where you live but I assume Usa) isn't? Usa is worse in everything except money
More ethnics, more criminality etc
I have lived in both the UK and USA and the quality of life in US is astronomically higher. I like the people more as well. British people are way closed off. My sex life is astronomically better in USA as well mainly because I exposed myself more

I have lived in both the UK and USA and the quality of life in US is astronomically higher. I like the people more as well. British people are way closed off. My sex life is astronomically better in USA as well mainly because I exposed myself more
Yeah I always knew that american girls are easier than europeans
There's more hook up culture
This is a good thing or bad thing depending on what you're looking for
@subhuman incel is coping thinking that usa is more difficult

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
Yeah I always knew that american girls are easier than europeans
There's more hook up culture
This is a good thing or bad thing depending on what you're looking for
@subhuman incel is coping thinking that usa is more difficult
im living in europe btw :lul: