MASSIVE HEIGHT-PILL for 5'7-5'9 niggas. Brutal eye-opening & thought-provoking comment on why the shorter the girl the more she NEEDS you to be 6'2+

Wow, going up to random tall guys to make a TikTok video to shit test the 5'9" (ideal male height) Chads in her DMs. Height being attractive is a social construct used to make men insecure.
You still cope so bad, Just kill yourself and stop coping with the height doesn't matter pill go get your surgeries and go be chad and stop giving false hope nigger

Looking like this at 5'9 is ideal. The taller you are the more fucked up proportions you might have. A good frame at tall body is more rare than you think

This guy looks like a sex machine and only 5'9 with huge laycount
2370279_20201003_105646-1_1contrasted.jpg

@bugbite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Elvisandreaa, Deleted member and 2 others
laughed at the second bit

Bro I can't rationalise this in my mind and I am one hell of a critical thinker. Not to blow my own trumpet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16197
Looking like this at 5'9 is ideal. The taller you are the more fucked up proportions you might have. A good frame at tall body is more rare than you think

@bugbite

Nigga stop. He is a Chad. They are top 10% guys + he had surgery and was initially only a Chadlite.

5'9" is the ideal male height for all around aesthetics. At 5'9", your face will have no hinderance in development because you're not too short to lack robustness but not too tall to where your face is affected. You also likely have an ideal frame to develop a Chad body in a shorter timespan and are approachable.
when you're tall but lanky af so you cope in an autist website about how being 5' 9" is ideal JFL, never caged harder. Anything below 6' is suifuel and 6' 2" - 6' 4" with a good face is ideal.

@bugbite
He wears 4 inches lifts and hates his height

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mastermind, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
when you're tall but lanky af so you cope in an autist website about how being 5' 9" is ideal JFL, never caged harder. Anything below 6' is suifuel and 6' 2" - 6' 4" with a good face is ideal.
5'9 gymmaxed with good face is ideal for ons
Tall normie is ideal for ltr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Its so easy to get a good frame. Just work the outter, front and lateral DELTS

Why are we acting like frauding frame with muscle isn't easy as piss?

I was a 5'8 manlet back then and still am now. You would have assumed I had a good frame back then but the reality was is it was average and I simply added layers of lean muscle to the shoulder blades

Photo 2020 06 26 11 56 15

If a 5'8 manlet can do it a 6'2 tallfag can

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Just4Beast, mogstar and 2 others
In my experience, the height of the girl has nothing to do with how much height matters to her.

the girls who hate men are the most height discriminatory not because they actually care but because it gives them something to pick at you about/ reason why they're out of your league- ego boost.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, randomvanish, GigaAscender and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 5786
In my experience, the height of the girl has nothing to do with how much height matters to her.

the girls who hate men are the most height discriminatory not because they actually care but because it gives them something to pick at you about/ reason why they're out of your league- ego boost.

Interesting perspective, but it's probably related to a couple of girls who you've had bad experiences with

Too small a sample size to determine anything from. Anecdotal

I was a 5'8 manlet back then and still am now. You would have assumed I had a good frame back then but the reality was is it was average and I simply added layers of lean muscle to the shoulder blades

View attachment 1439637

You were a chadlite back then, wow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16197

View attachment 1439637

wtf bro u look good here
why are you a fat middle aged man now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
5'9 gymmaxed with good face is ideal for ons
Tall normie is ideal for ltr

5'11-6'2 gymmaxed with good face is ideal for ons

5'9 works as well as he is more approachable and probably likely more NT and boisterous but whatever

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 5786
wtf bro u look good here
why are you a fat middle aged man now

I am 29 not middle aged and I am down to 14% body fat. The videos you see of me flying around are from 2020 with shit camera and lighting. PM me for update

I'm 5'6, guess it never even began for me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 16197
I am 29 not middle aged and I am down to 14% body fat. The videos you see of me flying around are from 2020 with shit camera and lighting. PM me for update
29 is old af bro, you could be my uncle at that point
14%, notbad

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
5'9" is the ideal male height for all around aesthetics. At 5'9", your face will have no hinderance in development because you're not too short to lack robustness but not too tall to where your face is affected. You also likely have an ideal frame to develop a Chad body in a shorter timespan and are approachable.
I'm 5'9 and i wish i was 6'2

I'm 5'9 and i wish i was 6'2

4,100 votes

C60385c9425c0af55077b3d6fe9214da

He's a spastic. Don't listen to him.

He hasn't been out in 4 years almost and has lost touch of reality. Not his fault. Bed bound now with his stiff knee-bones.

Exactly. Just like when they say "medium ugly". It's just finding a reason to boost their ego into thinking they're better than a (5'9") Chad.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
View attachment 1439666

He's a spastic. Don't listen to him.

He hasn't been out in 4 years almost and has lost touch of reality. Not his fault. Bed bound now with his stiff knee-bones.
Bro when I say I haven't been out I mean I haven't been hanging with a friend group and going to social places. I still go to the gym and school lmfao.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstar, Preoximerianas and MakinItHappenReturn
Someone go to lipstick alley and poll the bitches on the ideal height for men?

Wow, going up to random tall guys to make a TikTok video to shit test the 5'9" (ideal male height) Chads in her DMs. Height being attractive is a social construct used to make men insecure.
5'9 is not a bad height if you are proportional. when you are a big head long torso subhuman like me this height is trash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, johncruz12345 and MakinItHappenReturn
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and johncruz12345
5'9 is not a bad height if you are proportional. when you are a big head long torso subhuman like me this height is trash

How are we even debating if 5'9 is optimum or not. Of course it's fucking not.

Tom Cruise is 5'7 1/2 (And yes he is) and niggas have been criticising him since the 90s for being too short for a super-hero. That's 1.5 inches shorter than 5'9 and that's merely 3.75cm. Are we saying Tom Cruise is 3.75cm from the ideal height?

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 5786
The changing height of Batman over the last few decades

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, randomvanish and thecel

Tom Cruise is 5'7 1/2 (And yes he is) and niggas have been criticising him since the 90s for being too short for a super-hero. That's 1.5 inches shorter than 5'9 and that's merely 3.75cm. Are we saying Tom Cruise is 3.75cm from the ideal height?
All the biggest hollywood and social media stars are between 5'7" and 6'.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
All the biggest hollywood and social media stars are between 5'7" and 6'.

That's because only 14.5% of American men are 6ft and above so it is only probable that more of their stars will be below 6. Duh brain man.

nobody talks about dave franco's height because he has good proportions and the boyish face to be 5'7
big head long torso is a male who tries to look like a man but ultimately did not have the stature. they have different connotations

nobody talks about dave franco's height because he has good proportions and the boyish face to be 5'7
big head long torso is a male who tries to look like a man but ultimately did not have the stature. they have different connotations

Yeah he's got long arm wing-span, so probably wears lifts and gets away with it. I mean even you thought he was 5'7. This site is rarely ever wrong btw and the most reliable and accurate source as they research to death shit.

8f025092fc6d68a462a2823919283c49

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Yet the best batman the was first guy (who stands at ideal 5'9)

Charisma and losing yourself in the role can compensate. No question.

i have a 5'2 mom and a 6'2 dad
joe-biden-head-shake.gif

• JFL
Reactions: zeke714
right proportions of course
short torso long legs
you dont know how many people i see irl
long tosro
short legs
6ft2 but from far away they look like hobbitd:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Long legs mog so hard

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@LooksOverAll

I will prove you have a self-serving bias, meaning you think because you are 6'7 and don't get digits it's not a 'serious' halo

There are literal studies out there showing that the number 1# common theme in relationships/marriages that last long is the height differential between both partners. Studies found that when the difference was 5 inches or more that the relationship/marriage tended to last a lot longer.

This can only tie in quite obviously to the fact women in relationships with taller men are more subconsciously willing to submit and listen to them because they tower over them in stature and command their respect, which doesn't require raising or voice, arguments or even violence.

This is intrinsically inbedded in a female FROM 1,000s OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION. It is absolutely nothing to do with 'social construction'. They feel safe and secure and CONSTANTLY reminded they are the female in the relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476

What a guess

Did you stress during growth and spike cortisol, have a decent diet and exercise enough to encourage the promotion of human growth hormone? If so you maxxed your height and it is concrete proof that your height IS a medium distribution between mothers' father and fathers'

@LooksOverAll

I will prove you have a self-serving bias, meaning you think because you are 6'7 and don't get digits it's not a 'serious' halo

There are literal studies out there showing that the number 1# common theme in relationships/marriages that last long is the height differential between both partners. Studies found that when the difference was 5 inches or more that the relationship/marriage tended to last a lot longer.

This can only tie in quite obviously to the fact women in relationships with taller men are more subconsciously willing to submit and listen to them because they tower over them in stature and command their respect, which doesn't require raising or voice, arguments or even violence.

This is intrinsically inbedded in a female FROM 1,000s OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION. It is absolutely nothing to do with 'social construction'. They feel safe and secure and CONSTANTLY reminded they are the female in the relationship.
Ok? 90% of women are in relationships with men they aren't attracted to after the age of 22. The guys that have ONS and girls are actually attracted to are Chads. Whether they're 5'9" or 6'3", they still have Chad faces. Height does not matter at all for being attractive. Women only date them as a status symbol due to socially constructed standards.

"I can't lock down a Chad, so I'm going to boost my ego by dating someone who conforms to an arbitrary measurement standard who I'm not actually attracted to."

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Ok? 90% of women are in relationships with men they aren't attracted to after the age of 22. The guys that have ONS and girls are actually attracted to are 5'9" Chads. Height does not matter at all for being attractive. Women only date them as a status symbol due to socially constructed standards.

"I can't lock down a Chad, so I'm going to boost my ego by dating someone who conforms to an arbitrary measurement standard who I'm not actually attracted to."

Are you seriously going to pointlessly use this Chadsexual argument on me?

Height is irrelevant when face is Chad, unless the dude is shorter than the girl and even then it can have it's work-arounds.

Where do you get this 90% statistic from? From the basis that women swipe exclusively on Chad on dating apps because they are bombarded with messages by everyone and it is not practical for them to filter it by any other form. You want them to read profiles and shit? Dating apps has men wanting sex and only sex. That's most men on there. So why would any woman not choose Chad for such means you absolute thoughtless dickhead?

Dating apps only came into play in 2013 and they only started having any real meaningful impact by 2016 when more girls and guys were on them and realising the deal. Then the Zoomer girls grew up through their puberty frauding 18 at 14 with makeup and push-up bras and put themselves on there etc. Not to mention they hit puberty much earlier than us so that was easy.

Just because a Becky has had a taste of Chad and now wants only that, doesn't mean she is not attracted to high tier normies. That is utter stupidity. Your basis for saying this is nothing.

They got a taste of Chad and realised they were too out of their league to keep, so married someone within their looks league who is also tall. That's it. That doesn't mean she doesn't prefer a good looking tall normie over a good looking average height normie you absolute nonsensical twit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast and Deleted member 13476
I don't have normie facial genetics. I've had 2 surgeries to go from incel to somewhere around normie. Yes, my skull is the shape of a peanut.
Just do a face reveal bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15065
How? Why is it 6'? Why not 5'11"? Why not 6'1"? Why do all girls say they want a guy 6' tall and not anything else? It's because girls are pressured too easily by the media so they find a man who is 6' just to please society. In reality, they jerk off to 5'9" men with good faces.

The ones who aren't pressured by the media and are looking for guys they actually find attractive (usually young girls with low body count) don't go for tall guys.
nope, height = dominance. evolutionary. it's traceable throughout history and different cultures

yes of course the fucking forms of measuring height i.e 6", 6"1 etc are socially constructed, but the taller you are the better your life will be. being 6"4 makes my life infinitely better than were i a manlet.

a 6"3 chad face will lifemog 5"9 chad face to death

"The ones who aren't pressured by the media and are looking for guys they actually find attractive (usually young girls with low body count) don't go for tall guys."

JFL WHAT KIND OF COPE IS THIS, DO THESE GIRLS SUDDENLY JUST PREFER 5"9, THE "IDEAL HEIGHT" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i swear you pull everything you say straight out of your ass

"In reality, they jerk off to 5'9" men with good faces."

girls don't jerk off to guys faces you dumb fuck, do you know a single thing about bitches? of course you don't, so just shut your fucking mouth bro you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

on top of that, do you think a dude being 5"9 makes him more attractive? are you actually that delusional?

jfl you cope so fucking hard its unbelievable but you're a 6"7 incel so i see why, i'll lay it out for you

20 something year old giga autist rotting on incel forum (120 DAYS ONLINE) with a low iq (sarms standalone jfl, doesnt even exercise now), nothing going for him, cries about his facial features like a feminine little bitch, won't leave his basement, is an abused dog, etc etc

no matter what height @LooksOverAll was, 0 girls would ever want to go near him, nigga could be 8"3 or 5"9 and get absolutely none. he therefore thinks height is cope for everyone. 87iq i stg :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160

Users who are viewing this thread

Back