@Master I need ur help

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
@Master one of ur mods in NEETS.net is a legit dictator why is he giving me warnings for no reason?

8DDCB6FD 845C 4981 AFE9 957B2FC51EFF

The reason I’m posting this here is because if I post this there he automatically deletes my threads

How is this guy mod everyone there is saying he’s a dictator there’s no way this guy has been mod for all these years :feelskek: is this a joke?

Also to everyone reading this do me a favour and tag @Master the users in that forum are legit terrified of even talking about him I’m gonna stop his rain this isnt a fair mod he’s a Reddit dictator

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KIVVV, ggg.tv, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
Like he gave me a 10% warning for complaining about him I didn’t know the website was Auschwitz.net

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and JoshuaG
Is neets.net any different than incels.is?!

• +1
Reactions: ominion and sub5c3l
Why would you even spend time in a forum full with literal basement dwellers making posts about anime and hentai ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, KIVVV, tombradylover and 12 others
Is neets.net any different than incels.is?!
It’s a website from @Master but the mods aren’t anything like here most are chill but this one guys a dictator

Honestly I’d be greatful if everyone could tag him under this thread for me I need to save the users there

They are literally terrified of even speaking about him

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and sub5c3l
on neets.net it’s good jannie bad jannie… Igiveup is the nice one but haruhi is the tough as nails one

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), wsada and sub5c3l
Jfl at actually being on that forum…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, sub5c3l and Kroker
Why would you even spend time in a forum full with literal basement dwellers making posts about anime and hentai ?
Nigga just tag master for me they are terrified about saying his name bro just look at this thread a guy made

Note it’ll probably be deleted as soon as he sees it btw

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
on neets.net it’s good jannie bad jannie… Igiveup is the nice one but haruhi is the tough as nails one
Jfl at actually being on that forum…
Everyone just tag master he needs to see this that guy is ruining the forum the users don’t even talk shit about him cause he bans everyone I need master to see this

• JFL
@Master one of ur mods in NEETS.net is a legit dictator why is he giving me warnings for no reason?

View attachment 2874268

The reason I’m posting this here is because if I post this there he automatically deletes my threads

How is this guy mod everyone there is saying he’s a dictator there’s no way this guy has been mod for all these years :feelskek: is this a joke?

Also to everyone reading this do me a favour and tag @Master the users in that forum are legit terrified of even talking about him I’m gonna stop his rain this isnt a fair mod he’s a Reddit dictator
@Master

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and Iasacrko
Everyone just tag master he needs to see this that guy is ruining the forum the users don’t even talk shit about him cause he bans everyone I need master to see this
le ruin the forum, he’s been a mod for ages and everyone is used to it by now

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and sub5c3l
le ruin the forum, he’s been a mod for ages and everyone is used to it by now
If master sees this he’ll have to do something I don’t think he’ll let that dictator stay that was all his other forums have normal mods

• JFL
  • JFL
It’s a website from @Master but the mods aren’t anything like here most are chill but this one guys a dictator

Honestly I’d be greatful if everyone could tag him under this thread for me I need to save the users there

They are literally terrified of even speaking about him
Better study for your exams

• JFL
Haruhi permabanned me and my alts

• So Sad
Everyone complained about Haruhi for years yet Master couldn't give less of a shit. Single-handedly killed the best users.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko
Haruhi permabanned me and my alts
Tag master for me he’s more likely to notice multiple ppl tagging him idk why nobody is willing to help by tagging him :fuk:

I just wanna get justice for that forum

• JFL
Everyone complained about Haruhi for years yet Master couldn't give less of a shit. Single-handedly killed the best users.
Brutal so nobody even has hope anymore Jfl what is he sucking master off :feelskek:???

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Yami
Tag master for me he’s more likely to notice multiple ppl tagging him idk why nobody is willing to help by tagging him :fuk:

I just wanna get justice for that forum
@Master @Master's DAD

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko
Janny abuse
I mog you btw

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23, Iasacrko and sub5c3l
oh youre the weebhunter nigga they were talking about
Yeah. I made the mod so paranoid he's accusing users of being my alt :feelskek:

• JFL
Based and Masterpilled

• JFL
  • +1
geomax mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Yami
@Master Big black brother kindly look into it sir

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890, Sushifart, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Shut up boy we don't care

• JFL
Yoo haruhi if you see this,
Send lasarcko ip address, i will take care of him

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and sub5c3l
Snitches gett STITCHESS

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and ascension
@Master I see you lurking. Ban that fucking dictator. I am not on that forum but I was lurking and he gave me braincancer already. Free @lasarcko from the opressors.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, Iasacrko and Yami
@Master I see you lurking. Ban that fucking dictator. I am not on that forum but I was lurking and he gave me braincancer already. Free @lasarcko from the opressors.
Brutal no reply pill.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Offer him KFC and thicc snow bunnies
''master'' name is very ironic because he is a runaway slafe. He calls me massa

• +1
Reactions: Yami
@Iasacrko Master is waiting in that thread for your response.

• +1
its not a neets site its more about homosexuality why you frequenting so often :feelshah:

• JFL
its not a neets site its more about homosexuality why you frequenting so often :feelshah:
It mogs .org in some ways this website is so bloated it’s literally a dice toss if ur threads will get any views or not

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
It mogs .org in some ways this website is so bloated it’s literally a dice toss if ur threads will get any views or not
it honestly just makes me depressed realizing people are unironically like them honestly i think the forumverse just not for me i got hopes and dreams fr two flavors of neets

• +1