Master

I’m just going to come out and say it. It’s Murdah. He doxed my friends ip/location that he obviously got from a mod. If the mods give permission I’ll post proof. But I will cover any info about the friend

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tigrxs, BitchBoy, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
Hahha don't be so upset bro who cares if a few people have your IP? You'd be the first to laugh if it it happened to someone else. Maybe you were stupid enough to click a trackify link? :ogre:

I of course don't have your IP I don't even know of any such things. In your words "don't be such a pussy son" :feelshmm:

Hahha don't be so upset bro who cares if a few people have your IP? You'd be the first to laugh if it it happened to someone else. Maybe you were stupid enough to click a trackify link? :ogre:

I of course don't have your IP I don't even know of any such things. In your words "don't be such a pussy son" :feelshmm:
It’s not me :lul: fucking idiot

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and TechnoBoss
What's this supposed to mean?
Apparently someone cares enough about me IMG 9465 IMG 9413

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Richard Cheese
not the IP adress :eek::eek::eek: something you can change by resetting ur router :eek::eek::eek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon
I'm very curious about your suspicion. Would you like to share it with me?
I’ve shared it with enough mods plus I still don’t know why no action has been taken on the user. He literally exposed the location connected to his ip address and confirmed it’s from his ip.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
I'm very curious about your suspicion. Would you like to share it with me?
If you wanna see it. Ask one of the mods/ admins to add you because I cant

Reseting your IP won't do shit if they get ur location
Oh no bruh, not the location!:feelshaha:
It's not accurate to the house, and what do you think some dalit on here is going to do with that? IP shit is just a fear mongering tactic. 1. No one is going to have any reason to do anything, 2. No one can be arsed

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and Autismcel
It's not accurate to the house, and what do you think some dalit on here is going to do with that? IP shit is just a fear mongering tactic. 1. No one is going to have any reason to do anything, 2. No one can be arsed
It’s still doxxing you’re just lowiq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, borntosuffer, lucifer6969 and 2 others
It is accurate unless your router is literally outside your house for some reason

And they could easily either order 100s of pizzas or make a call to your local police department and have your ass swatted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Richard Cheese
It’s still doxxing you’re just lowiq
I'm high IQ enough to realise no one is gonna remember or have any use for the town u live

IP doesn't even give details on the person

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, murdah and Autismcel
I'm high IQ enough to realise no one is gonna remember or have any use for the town u live

IP doesn't even give details on the person
You can cross check. There's a lot of public data available that may include your IP especially if they have the email.

It is accurate unless your router is literally outside your house for some reason

And they could easily either order 100s of pizzas or make a call to your local police department and have your ass swatted
I think the police would laugh if someone tried to turn someone in for posting on a forum :feelshaha:

• Hmm...
I’ve shared it with enough mods plus I still don’t know why no action has been taken on the user. He literally exposed the location connected to his ip address and confirmed it’s from his ip.
If this suspicion is true, Master will handle it. No need to worry.

@Master can you add yourself to a recent convo I started with Alexander about a potential mod leaking ip/locations to users

Last edited:
  • Woah
If this suspicion is true, Master will handle it. No need to worry.
I literally showed screenshot evidence and the user ( @murdah ) is still posting in this thread

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
I think the police would laugh if someone tried to turn someone in for posting on a forum :feelshaha:
Nigga they could make some false serious accusations on you

For ex claiming you're a terrorist and you're about to blow up your neighborhood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, BitchBoy, murdah and 1 other person

For ex claiming you're a terrorist and you're about to blow up your neighborhood
But I could do that about anyone. I could do that for someone on my street

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
Actually they can get a very good idea of where your house is

• +1
Reactions: murdah and moggathon

No one would do that honestly, you risk incarceration over some random on an incel forum

• Hmm...
H

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
But I could do that about anyone. I could do that for someone on my street
Far different comp to someone from another country vs you who lives a few meters away

They'll bust your ass for making a false call

They won't care about some dalit from another country

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
  • JFL
Reactions: tigrxs, dna_cel, Deleted member 51576 and 1 other person