Master

Actually they can get a very good idea of where your house is
And what is some dalit on a forum gonna do? Blow up your house? Kill you? Get locked up for life? They will not get your house number. Even if so, what are they gonna do? Post you their shit? Realistically no one actually cares enough to do anything like that

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, emo and murdah
And what is some dalit on a forum gonna do? Blow up your house? Kill you? Get locked up for life? They will not get your house number. Even if so, what are they gonna do? Post you their shit? Realistically no one actually cares enough to do anything like that
They can send your account history to future employers lol

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
@Nibba got his life fucked because he got on the wrong side of some people. Of course it matters.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and BitchBoy
I know they don’t care but they can still get you swatted like they said retard jfl. The police won’t chase some curry that’s a continent away for making a bomb threat and having a team of cops burst through your door

• +1
Reactions: murdah
They can send your account history to future employers lol
Not from just your IP. Unless maybe you lived in some secluded barn and they can trace the exact house. If you live in a built up area, no. Even so, what details are they going to get? You can't even find who is renting a house or whatever

Not from just your IP. Unless maybe you lived in some secluded barn and they can trace the exact house. If you live in a built up area, no. Even so, what details are they going to get? You can't even find who is renting a house or whatever
Well they have device info, ip, email, password, etc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, murdah and moggathon
It is Murdah. Murdah got the information leak from a mod and doxxed it to me and a friend.
It is mudrh i got it confused my fault

• JFL

60170350 5417 4FAD B6CD F40423EC843D

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass
He thinks I have ties with the mod team? That makes no sense, you have access to the private dms and can check yourself
Mods don't have access to PMs, that's reserved for admins.

• Woah
Lol my VPN puts my IP in Dublin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, Richard Cheese, murdah and 1 other person
what did they do to him?
Don’t worry about it retarded greycel, just don’t post your intentions do go ER here or do crime like your people are likely to do

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Sny, BitchBoy and 2 others
How’d they find his info though?

@Nibba got his life fucked because he got on the wrong side of some people. Of course it matters.
Nibba ended up doxing himself because he couldn't keep his mouth shut. Now, he's fucked up his whole life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, BitchBoy and Richard Cheese
Nibba ended up doxing himself because he couldn't keep his mouth shut. Now, he's fucked up his whole life.
how tf does one dox themselves?

Was he trynna be a big man and prove how tough he was so he posted his house and told people to come find him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs, BitchBoy and murdah
How’d he dox himself? Posted his face or what

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese

Was he trynna be a big man and prove how tough he was so he posted his house and told people to come find him?
He revealed his state and posted his face/name

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Lebron_James
He revealed his state and posted his face/name
crazy shit bro

jfl at being that stupid though.

Does anyone know what he's doing now? after he got kicked from med school?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and BitchBoy

Back in 2018-2019, this guy was one of the first users here. He was a HTN/chadlite. But he was pretty full of himself, which rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. Then, his face and personal info got out, causing a ton of problems in school and his private life. Now, he's mtn at best, and hit rock bottom, and seems like became a bit crazy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, murdah, Lebron_James and 1 other person
crazy shit bro

He had to make 100000s of websites with his name and face that were all generic af to hide the google search results of the website of his face and his racist posts. Someone here post one of his sites if you remember it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Lebron_James and Richard Cheese
The first pic is how he looks now, and the second one is from his time on the forum.

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, borntosuffer, Sny and 4 others
crazy shit bro

IIRC, he was doing a pharma degree last we heard but I don't know for certain. I'd guess fucked that up too. Easy come easy go. Doesn't make it less painful, though.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, BitchBoy and Lebron_James
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and murdah
no he didn’t. He gave his irl social to a few friends on .org. That’s how he got doxed
Isn’t that revealing his name and face?

Isn’t that revealing his name and face?
not exactly. it’s not like he had the info all out there. It was just a few weirdos who ended up getting his med school from the social media and sending them pics of what he posted on here

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
not exactly. it’s not like he had the info all out there. It was just a few weirdos who ended up getting his med school from the social media and sending them pics of what he posted on here
Why didn’t he delete his account and say it’s not him?

You got a link to his website?