Master

Why didn’t he delete his account and say it’s not him?

You got a link to his website?
Nah, i never looked into it. Anoright told me what happened so that’s how i know. But i wasn’t on .org in 2019. I came PSL in 2022

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Are you saying allah is a god? I thiught you were a based nigg
How and why is it that after all of what I’ve said thus far in the forum, do you question if I am saying Allah is a god?

Use your brain please
He’s coping. I’ll literally show you proof in dms if you want
Noooooo, not interested in forum politics. I AM HERE TO SPREAD THE WORD OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST

How and why is it that after all of what I’ve said thus far in the forum, do you question if I am saying Allah is a god?

Use your brain please

Noooooo, not interested in forum politics. I AM HERE TO SPREAD THE WORD OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST
View attachment 2972881
You said it nigger not me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
I swear I hate when Christians try to sound extra cultured by saying some shit like YHWH, Yeshua, etc..

just say JESUS

😍✝️

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Uh I’m an atheist so it doesn’t matter to me. However I was friends with a black Calvinist and he would say the strangest things. Whenever I would say God he would get upset and say “you mean Yahew”. Whenever I would call him a Calvinist he would say he wasn’t a Calvinist even though he self admittedly subscribed to the “TULIP” doctrine…

TLDR: Some black people like being different? I don’t see whites being pedantic on how they refer to God

They’re all cope to me, however Christianity is my favorite cope right after Buddhism.

Sometimes I wish Charles Martel lost the battle of toures so we could’ve all been Muslim, and men could’ve maintained control of society indefinitely. Minus the pedophilia ofc…