Masteron makes you Maesthetic

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
Makes you very primitive and wanting to fuck 5+ times a day. Impossible to focus on anything but girls and sex.

Jaw hardening

Muscle hardening

Vascularity

Has a strong pheremone effect, girls get horny around you, play with their hair, start stuttering, etc.

Hair loss is overstated, I’m not even running RU rn only Saw Palmetto

I highly recommend this compound for anyone looking to bang a lot of girls

10/10 compound

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 22529, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Just develop male boobs and start balding theory.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 22529, Deleted member 2268 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr and lebronjames23
Makes you very primitive and wanting to fuck 5+ times a day. Impossible to focus on anything but girls and sex.

Jaw hardening

Muscle hardening

Vascularity

Has a strong pheremone effect, girls get horny around you, play with their hair, start stuttering, etc.

10/10 compound
Masteron helps a lot with approaching women in clubs I’ve found, it’s like my confidence is through the roof

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 24444

Jaw hardening

Muscle hardening

Vascularity

10/10 compound

bro you probably got 10-10 hair genes lmfao, there is a joke in our steroid com that for each 1mm of masteron pulled in the syringe for injection is 1mm of hairline youll be losing hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and weebcel
bro you probably got 10-10 hair genes lmfao, there is a joke in our steroid com that for each 1mm of masteron pulled in the syringe for injection is 1mm of hairline youll be losing hahaha
How do you compare it to tren?

How do you compare it to tren?

im on test p and tren ace rn, masteron is more of a finisher/polisher and gives this marble effect look to your physique, everything pops more and it dries you out and gets rid of any excess water, but tren is way better for my goal rn which is cutting, it will hold onto my muscle during really steep deficits, gives me more aggression, does cause insomnia and for some can make them hella irritable/angry but thats because the tren is always keeping you amped up so your adrenaline is going hahaha, it will make you look fuller too and keep your muscles pumped, some gain strength during their cuts but im starting properly this week, and not to mention a weekly dose of 350-600 of tren ace a week will allow you to eat 1-2 cheat meals and none will be stored as fat, it will be broken down and used as efficiently as possible to help repair your muscles, finally it absorbs protein way better, if you eat 180g of protein you are getting that 180g of protein unlike natties they wont be getting all of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529
im on test p and tren ace rn, masteron is more of a finisher/polisher and gives this marble effect look to your physique, everything pops more and it dries you out and gets rid of any excess water, but tren is way better for my goal rn which is cutting, it will hold onto my muscle during really steep deficits, gives me more aggression, does cause insomnia and for some can make them hella irritable/angry but thats because the tren is always keeping you amped up so your adrenaline is going hahaha, it will make you look fuller too and keep your muscles pumped, some gain strength during their cuts but im starting properly this week, and not to mention a weekly dose of 350-600 of tren ace a week will allow you to eat 1-2 cheat meals and none will be stored as fat, it will be broken down and used as efficiently as possible to help repair your muscles, finally it absorbs protein way better, if you eat 180g of protein you are getting that 180g of protein unlike natties they wont be getting all of it
Is it normal to have a very high appetite on 250 test? This is my cruise dose and j can’t stop eating on it

Is it normal to have a very high appetite on 250 test? This is my cruise dose and j can’t stop eating on it

hm, possibly, if you gained a lot more muscle mass then yeah since your metabolism has now increased or you could be eating out of boredom, or my last guess would be if you came out of a bulk and your body is trying to adjust to your newer calorie intake

hm, possibly, if you gained a lot more muscle mass then yeah since your metabolism has now increased or you could be eating out of boredom, or my last guess would be if you came out of a bulk and your body is trying to adjust to your newer calorie intake
No I came out of a steep cut and have an insatiable appetite. Literally gaining back all the weight I lost lol

No I came out of a steep cut and have an insatiable appetite. Literally gaining back all the weight I lost lol

sounds like some rebound, I never had an issue like that before bro so I cant help much, maybe try look on reddit and see what they say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
sounds like some rebound, I never had an issue like that before bro so I cant help much, maybe try look on reddit and see what they say
What do you cruise on

If I was to compete, how far out do I use mast?

and it damages your brain, as this is not your first thread about this topic. Did you forget your other thread or are you just seeking attention?

Last edited:
and it damages your brain, as this is not your first thread about this topic. Did you forget your other thread or are you just seeking attention?
Why do you say it damages your brain? In the same way all androgens are neurotoxic, or are there other specific characteristics?

Why do you say it damages your brain? In the same way all androgens are neurotoxic, or are there other specific characteristics?
It was a joke bc OP did a thread about the same topic some days ago