Masturbation and eating carbs are the biggest looksmin there are

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Masturbation will make you lazy and a conformista, while carbs will make you fat and cause inflamattion in ur body.
If you want to improve ur face and get lean eat raw primal and to improve mind and soul do no fap and become wise and knowledgeable

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean, PrinceLuenLeoncur, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
Masturbation will make you lazy and a conformista, while carbs will make you fat and cause inflamattion in ur body.
If you want to improve ur face and get lean eat raw primal and to improve mind and soul do no fap and become wise and knowledgeable
Carbs r good if u dont eat them u feel constantly feel tired it also elevated mood

• +1
Reactions: ominion
Carbs r good if u dont eat them u feel constantly feel tired it also elevated mood
Very low carbs yes, carbs should be eaten only by athletes tbh due to the needs in muscular glycogen.
You need very low carbs and also fat converts to glucose anyways

• +1
Reactions: atlantean, One Rep Max and Willmogulater
eat very limited amount of complex carbs refined carbs belong in the trash

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, ominion and Willmogulater
Semen retention + raw meat/eggs/butter + cold showers only mogs

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and ConfusedBolivian
Semen retention + raw meat/eggs/butter + cold showers only mogs
Cold shower delete ur bone narrow and destroy ur inmune system in the long run

• JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up
I can't focus on my work when I'm lustful, I'm far more productive after a 10 hour gooning session.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
U need carbs or ur gut micro biome dies, keto is a fucking meme and 99% of the benefits any type of diet provides comes from the decrease in calories, natural sugar isn’t inherently bad, avoid seed oils like women do sub 5 ethnics

Rice and fruits?
rice is the biggest looksmin food wise, u have to wonder why every rice eating culture is subhuman. the only carbs u need r potatoes, dairy and fruits