Maxilla pill is inescapable

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
ED543BE9 3BC1 44BC 9C14 674163DF3487
BCC04945 0889 4CA0 AE40 B92168A96E0B

This girl is fuckin beautiful bc she has a perfect maxilla. Hard to stop thinking about my flawed maxilla when I constantly see people online and irl to compare myself to. She looks amazing because her maxilla is amazing. I don’t bc mine isn’t. Bdd maxxed to the extreme and the only cure is surgery

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice, thecel, PYT and 9 others
Is that Eva cudmote

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Shebe, subhuman incel and 1 other person
my maxilla is shit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Beetlejuice, Deleted member and 4 others
Just get bimax already then. You're a good candidate for it.

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar, OOGABOOGA and subhuman incel
@OldVirgin maxilla mogs every dog on this planet

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
When people say maxilla nowadays they’re just talking about nasal bone

Her maxilla is average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yliaster, Frank Jack, AscendingHero and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Maxilla is everything , over
98330024 38F8 4E23 97F5 13A15EF5E23F

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14848 and 5 others
When people say maxilla nowadays they’re just talking about nasal bone

Her maxilla is average
when people say maxilla, im never quite sure if they talk about the lower maxilla, upper maxilla or both. its very confusing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
No fillers or implants for OP's recessed low maxilla.
but for real , i rather have a recessed lower maxilla since its easier to fix with lefort 1. for upper maxilla you need lefort 2 and try to cope with implant and filler.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7725
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
but for real , i rather have a recessed lower maxilla since its easier to fix with lefort 1. for upper maxilla you need lefort 2 and try to cope with implant and filler.
Better than having recessed upper and lower maxilla like me. Upper maxilla is cope. You don't need it to be attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger, OOGABOOGA and subhuman incel
Just manifest $20,000 bro
Get your credit score up and do the monthly payment plan. Do you not have any savings at all? You're not some teenager on here, you're a grown ass man so you can get money.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Bro ur already getting more pussy than 90% of this forum and u want lefort JFL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Looks234, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
I mean I could get bimax and if necessary midface implants right?
Bimax and mlf3 would be the technically correct way to do it along with rhinoplasty afterwards since your nose would most likely change looking at your base.

• +1
It's sort of a hobby/goal for a lot of people. My original plan was rhinoplasty + hairline lowering to be average looking then finish looksmaxxing as a 4 PSL 6'7" guy. Now I've become obsessed with becoming Chad so planning on getting a lot more done.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129, OOGABOOGA and subhuman incel
Get your credit score up and do the monthly payment plan. Do you not have any savings at all? You're not some teenager on here, you're a grown ass man so you can get money.
I have no credit history and I’m still disabled so I have little to no income. I have some savings but I’m not comfortable going into debt when I’m not physically capable of making much money. I’m dreaming more often now so I think my brain is finally learning how to sleep so hopefully in the next 6-12 months I’m recovered and able to put my high iq to use in tech

• So Sad
Reactions: Lmao
Becky imo...I have different taste from people here

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
It's sort of a hobby/goal for a lot of people. My original plan was rhinoplasty + hairline lowering to be average looking then finish looksmaxxing as a 4 PSL 6'7" guy. Now I've become obsessed with becoming Chad so planning on getting a lot more done.
ever thought of getting a lefort 3. i heard someone on this forum is planning to do it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and OOGABOOGA
I have no credit history and I’m still disabled so I have little to no income. I have some savings but I’m not comfortable going into debt when I’m not physically capable of making much money. I’m dreaming more often now so I think my brain is finally learning how to sleep so hopefully in the next 6-12 months I’m recovered and able to put my high iq to use in tech
So then go into debt now and then repay it in a few years. You're not some low IQ moron. You'll be able to pay it back. $20k isn't that much tbh, much less than what the average 90 iq liberal arts major has.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and subhuman incel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4430, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
I can get monkey forward growth if i tilt my head like that

rate stallons maxilla

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yliaster and Deleted member 5786
How can he claim to be chadlite with recessed maxilla
He's around low tier Chadlite tbh, other features make up for it.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and OOGABOOGA
I’m 21 with a body count of 7 and only 1 was high tier Becky and the rest were worse.

Exactly. Through looksmaxxing I can be happier with myself and also improve my social life, future career, sex life, status. All of which will enable me to have better looking kids, raise them in a happier and healthier environment with a better marriage, etc. Some of my motivation is for my own short term gain but a lot of it is that I have one life and one chance to do the best I can for my lineage and legacy. Gotta become the best version of myself for their sake.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, subhuman incel, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
How can he claim to be chadlite with recessed maxilla
He's around low tier Chadlite tbh, other features make up for it.
Gamma I’ll pm you, surprised someone with that many posts hasn’t seen me by now tbh. But yeah low tier chadlite face bc all my features are good except my maxilla basically. Plus good height body and dick so solid chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
maxilla is the biggest meme on this forum, its all about looking like stallone
@subhuman incel

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Biiyo03
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
So then go into debt now and then repay it in a few years. You're not some low IQ moron. You'll be able to pay it back. $20k isn't that much tbh, much less than what the average 90 iq liberal arts major has.
I very well might do that but not until I’m in a state of health where I can earn a decent bit of money. But good idea to start building my credit up. I’ve always thought debt was gay before I knew about Jews and banking and shit but shit it’s a useful tool in this economy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I very well might do that but not until I’m in a state of health where I can earn a decent bit of money. But good idea to start building my credit up. I’ve always thought debt was gay before I knew about Jews and banking and shit but shit it’s a useful tool in this economy
Yeah, building my credit up for next few months while waiting for bimax consult. Hopefully I'll be approved for a loan.

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Yeah, building my credit up for next few months while waiting for bimax consult. Hopefully I'll be approved for a loan.
If only my rich parents would take 25k out of my six figure college fund. But noooooo :feelswah:

According to them I “looked perfect” back when I was like mid tier normie when I found this place. Then I keep getting better looking but they will never get the idea that I know what im talking about.

actually that’s not totally true ive talked to my mom about jaw surgery, recession, etc bc she was curious. She’s a brutal foldcel too bc she had retractive orthodontics in her teens. She still wouldn’t pay for the surgery tho but at least I’m not paying for rent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
If only my rich parents would take 25k out of my six figure college fund. But noooooo :feelswah:

According to them I “looked perfect” back when I was like mid tier normie when I found this place. Then I keep getting better looking but they will never get the idea that I know what im talking about.

actually that’s not totally true ive talked to my mom about jaw surgery, recession, etc bc she was curious. She’s a brutal foldcel too bc she had retractive orthodontics in her teens. She still wouldn’t pay for the surgery tho but at least I’m not paying for rent
Same, my parents won't pay for shit either despite them getting their fair share of treatments. What effect does retractive orthodontics have? Any way to reverse it or only surgery?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Same, my parents won't pay for shit either. What effect does retractive orthodontics have? Any way to reverse it or only surgery?
She had teeth pulled and braces to move the remaining teeth back to fix her bite. Causing the maxilla to be shorter front to back and thus being flat faced

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
View attachment 1308537Not even close to average but wym nasal bone

Ikr brutal shit but it should still help

Just manifest $20,000 bro
846393B7 D0BC 4364 8887 D001A657A92D
Nasal bone is what differentiates whites from all the other races

93855D79 4A66 4A70 A0E1 75A8589F3E02
A white mans skull notice how the nasal bone goes forwards
Compared to the skull of a black man
A73058E4 7D0D 4A43 80A2 7335E17CACA2
When people talk about forward growth nowadays they’re just talking about ho much the nasal bone protrudes forwards

811C78B6 2D1C 4519 AA09 CDEEC0E77F05

Attachments

• 5607E156-2CD3-4833-AB02-01C360BFF6D7.jpeg
    5607E156-2CD3-4833-AB02-01C360BFF6D7.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 63
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, zeke714, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
0FE17CD6 FA6E 4C76 83D8 395411763EC3

shes a frauding recessed subhuman jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and subhuman incel
She had teeth pulled and braces to move the remaining teeth back to fix her bite. Causing the maxilla to be shorter front to back and thus being flat faced
View attachment 1308570
I had the exact same thing when I was younger but my mandible is fine, only maxilla was affected. My maxilla is flat Asian-tier. Luckily I have an underbite so I'm eligible for functional jaw surgery, just need to make sure insurance covers it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and OOGABOOGA
View attachment 1308566

View attachment 1308554
View attachment 1308568
When people talk about forward growth nowadays they’re just talking about ho much the nasal bone protrudes forwards

View attachment 1308573
Not entirely though. If you still have a caucasian-shaped nose but recessed paranasal area then it's due to a recessed maxilla and not your nasal bone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Incel
05cf19314ababd243c60592b1a14537a

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
View attachment 1308566

View attachment 1308554
View attachment 1308568

View attachment 1308573
High iq. I’m too downward grown to have that fucking beautiful trait but good observation. Her maxilla is good too tho
I had the exact same thing when I was younger but my mandible is fine, only maxilla was affected. My maxilla is flat Asian-tier. Luckily I have an underbite so I'm eligible for functional jaw surgery, just need to make sure insurance covers it.
Fuckin brutal man hope surgery helps. I had braces and while I had them my sleep went to shit and my maxilla got worse. Not sure if the braces were the cause or it was coincidental tho. Before puberty I had o’pry alien eyes but then everything sunk downwards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 7725

Users who are viewing this thread

Back