May have to beat up my GF’s stalker tomorrow

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
This guy has been stalking my GF and texting me how he wants her and shit. Last time he texted was 3 weeks and a few hours ago he texted me saying he’s driving to our college to find her and he said he knows where she works.

Definitely wearing my rings tomorrow :feelshehe: And it’s my first day back in classes:woke:

edit: I hope that title isn’t put me on any list. Read my posts and comments intelligent agencies, Im
not a bad person

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 1464
call his mother a dirty whore in russian with slurred eesti accent and stub out a cigarette against your nerve damaged left middle finger without flinching

worked for me, once
depends on how ogremaxxed u look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby, Truecel14, Deleted member 2810 and 6 others
call his mother a dirty whore in russian with slurred eesti accent and stub out a cigarette against your nerve damaged left middle finger without flinching

worked for me, once
Am the complete opposite of orgemaxxed
Yeah it’s a pretty fucked situation I have going on. My whole life rn is fucked atm ngl tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
pull out the toolie on him he will leave her alone for sure

• +1
Reactions: dough2
Am the complete opposite of orgemaxxed

Yeah it’s a pretty fucked situation I have going on. My whole life rn is fucked atm ngl tbh
ok just be careful not to get your nose or teeth broken, or u will be

pull out the toolie on him he will leave her alone for sure
tfw no tool
giphy.gif

Pics of his beheaded corpse or larp

ok just be careful not to get your nose or teeth broken, or u will be
But if I get my nose broken, I can get a nose job :feelsokman:
But in all seriousness, Idk what will happen tomorrow. I hope I’m taller than him because that will be clutch for me.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Just don't lose the fight, your status will hit rock bottom and he will steal your girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 1464
Get the lads to jump him bro

Just don't lose the fight, your status will hit rock bottom and he will steal your girl.
I do muay thai so I hope he doesn’t out weight me by a lot or have at least 2 inches on me. I’m wearing my rings tomorrow so +50 damage.
Get the lads to jump him bro

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, TheMewingBBC, Wannabe6ft2 and 2 others
TFW you live in america
TFW i live in a country where guns are illegal so i have to pay exorbitant amounts to some romanian cokehead just to get a astra 680 with a box of shitty czech manufactured ball ammo so i can travis bickle max in front of the mirror and act tough but never end up using it tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, dough2 and Deleted member 2846
I do muay thai so I hope he doesn’t out weight me by a lot or have at least 2 inches on me. I’m wearing my rings tomorrow so +50 damage.

Me too (well I did), keep your distance, teep, leg kick. If he gets close don't punch (punching without wraps is a no go especially if you punch hard), enter clinch, start elbows and knees.

Also pray he's not better than you and you don't get rolled.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
Me too, keep your distance, teep, leg kick. If he gets close don't punch (punching without wraps is a no go especially if you punch hard), enter clinch, start elbows and knees.

Also pray he's not better than you and you don't get rolled.
I’m not too good at clinch work yet. My favorite is the teep, leg kicks, and elbows. My worst fear is going to the ground tbh or getting slammed. I see that way too much in fight vids. But it’s not as common IRL I’ve heard and read.

• +1
I hope he finds ur gf so we get some content

>/s
Stay safe OP

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord and Deleted member 2846
I’m not too good at clinch work yet. My favorite is the teep, leg kicks, and elbows. My worst fear is going to the ground tbh or getting slammed. I see that way too much in fight vids. But it’s not as common IRL I’ve heard and read.
what i did the one time i won a fight against a bigger dude is get drunk and just charge at him like im brazenly suicidal and tank every hit while repeatedly punching him in the throat

once youve lost the element of surprise it quickly becomes a clusterfuck and you will inevitable take damage as well

• +1
Knock him down with a swift punch to the jaw, stomp on his head a few times with full force and leave. He’ll be too concussed to talk to your girl again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Confront him so you are face to face
Quickly slap ur hand onto his ballsack and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE

This guy has been stalking my GF and texting me how he wants her and shit. Last time he texted was 3 weeks and a few hours ago he texted me saying he’s driving to our college to find her and he said he knows where she works.

Definitely wearing my rings tomorrow :feelshehe: And it’s my first day back in classes:woke:

edit: I hope that title isn’t put me on any list. Read my posts and comments intelligent agencies, Im
not a bad person
What's your height and build?

• +1

Yeah I did Muay Thai for nearly 10 years, I have a few fights up on youtube too but had to quit due to injuries with my leg and back.

If you're scared of being taken down. Entering clinch is actually a good idea. One arm below the back of his head resting your forearm on his clavicle, the other arm loop below his armpit pushing up. Have one leg on the inside of his, and you can twist and throw then stomp his fucking head while he's on the ground(not recommended).

• +1
Reactions: dogapm123 and Deleted member 2846
hit in the balls so even if he ends up beating you he won't do shit with your gf afterward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Scarface, Effortless and 1 other person
Yeah I did Muay Thai for nearly 10 years, I have a few fights up on youtube too but had to quit due to injuries with my leg and back.

If you're scared of being taken down. Entering clinch is actually a good idea. One arm below the back of his head resting your forearm on his clavicle, the other arm loop below his armpit pushing up. Have one leg on the inside of his, and you can twist and throw then stomp his fucking head while he's on the ground(not recommended).
damn 10 years. And I’ll try to keep my distance and teep him off. I’m kinda new to it anyways, but I know how to teep and kick pretty and throw an elbow or punch. If I do see him, it will come down to his size tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
How is it fucked?

How is it fucked?
Like 7/10. Hasn’t been this messed up in probably my whole life so I’m pretty lucky lol. Counting my blessing while I’m in the dark :feelsokman: :feelskek:

Good luck bro

• +1
damn 10 years. And I’ll try to keep my distance and teep him off. I’m kinda new to it anyways, but I know how to teep and kick pretty and throw an elbow or punch. If I do see him, it will come down to his size tbh.

Yeah I started when I was 7 and had 29 fights 3 loss, stopped fighting due to high blood pressure imagine that lol.

But yeah keeping your distance is always a good idea. If people don't know how to check leg kick they're fucked anyway, you can end fights with just leg kicks alone easily.

• +1
Yes bro

NZ6M4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Effortless and Deleted member 2846
Yeah but I can’t just pull up and leave him with lead in his zygo
Get your girl a knife or something, so if that creep tries anything she can fight back. If you know who the guy is call the cops theyll defo help you out here.

Yeah but I can’t just pull up and leave him with lead in his zygo
wait for the dark and catch him in a secluded spot with minimal cctv coverage with a silenced low caliber handgun, ditch the clothes and shell casings in a secure spot afterwards, youll be halfway to nantucket by the time his mommy reports him as missing

Get your girl a knife or something, so if that creep tries anything she can fight back. If you know who the guy is call the cops theyll defo help you out here.
Tried tracking his number but he has an unlocked (?) VoIP which means it’s basically impossible to track him unless the FBI does. i went to the deep web and everything.

I'm afraid if I'm gonna be seen as a stalker too. Idk, man.

worked for me, once
He's a pretty boy.
Only a dom looking dude can pull this off.

Have a threesome. Problem solved

Users who are viewing this thread

Back