Maybe its not ur looks? (read more)

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
(First off im a 5'4 manlet. I consider myself an incel just because im short & my genetics are not so great ex. for me to put on muscle mass would take 5-10 years compared to a chad who can do it in few weeks)

Yes i have gotten laid before. I slept with +10 women . 3 were legit the rest prostitutes. Its been almost a year since i last had sex. But I have a plan. Im going to get my own place. I feel like if i got my own place my confidence would be boosted. I can afford my own place but im too busy leeching off parents. Many MGTOW coaches (and all types of dating coaches) say getting ur own place dramatically increases ur chances of getting pussy. I truly believe so. Maybe its not ur looks maybe its ur resources?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Stopped reading jfl.

Mgtow are all megacopers
im sure pua's and other dating coaches say the same thing tho. Having ur own place is a big + . What kind of chick would fuck u when ur parents are in the house

• +1
Dude, it's not about getting your own place. If you are confident enough, you can kick your parents out if you want to bring a girl over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Swagwaffle
Wtf is this BULLSHIT, you are an incel and you have slept with 3 legit women? how old are you?

And how the fuck do you dare to negate the heigthpill, one of the bases of the blackpill?

FUCKING SAGE THIS THREAD

• +1
Dude, it's not about getting your own place. If you are confident enough, you can kick your parents out if you want to bring a girl over.

rofl but still don't u look like a bitch with ur parents still living with u

• +1
im sure pua's and other dating coaches say the same thing tho. Having ur own place is a big + . What kind of chick would fuck u when ur parents are in the house
Yeah it's good advice mgtow just triggers me lmao

• +1
Wtf is this BULLSHIT, you are an incel and you have slept with 3 legit women? how old are you?

And how the fuck do you dare to negate the heigthpill, one of the bases of the blackpill?

FUCKING SAGE THIS THREAD
im an incel because the real girl i got laid with was 4 years ago. After that its been a fail. No girl wants me. Except a prostitute.

height is everything.

Height > Face

• +1
rofl but still don't u look like a bitch with ur parents still living with u

She doesn't even have to know. Just tell her it's your house. Dumb sluts actually fall for this shit. Take advantage of your parents ffs. The point of being a male is manipulating others into getting what you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Yeah it's good advice mgtow just triggers me lmao
MGTOW is truly a marketing scam. Its just another word for red pill but red pill is not as appealing to others.
She doesn't even have to know. Just tell her it's your house. Dumb sluts actually fall for this shit. Take advantage of your parents ffs. The point of being a male is manipulating others into getting what you want
dude but my whole house is already decorated with pictures everywhere. I think its going to be obv. I actually did lie before but they catch on.

• +1
MGTOW is truly a marketing scam. Its just another word for red pill but red pill is not as appealing to others.
They're honestly even more depressing than blackpilled incels. They don't even believe a woman can love you even as Chad cuz they're all bitter fathers who've been fucked over by the divorce court

• +1
They're honestly even more depressing than blackpilled incels. They don't even believe a woman can love you even as Chad cuz they're all bitter fathers who've been fucked over by the divorce court
hmm As Chad women will love u so i disagree with there theory on that. All i know is MGTOW is full of dudes who get laid regulary. But for some reasons chat rooms are flooded with incels thinking they are mgtow smh (i fell victim to this untill i realized im black pill)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
hmm As Chad women will love u so i disagree with there theory on that. All i know is MGTOW is full of dudes who get laid regulary. But for some reasons chat rooms are flooded with incels thinking they are mgtow smh (i fell victim to this untill i realized im black pill)
Hmm makes sense. Some slayers are mgtow but most imo seem like coping betas

• +1
Unless you tell the girl that you own a house it's more of a mentality thing

• +1
i
(First off im a 5'4 manlet. I consider myself an incel just because im short & my genetics are not so great ex. for me to put on muscle mass would take 5-10 years compared to a chad who can do it in few weeks)

Yes i have gotten laid before. I slept with +10 women . 3 were legit the rest prostitutes. Its been almost a year since i last had sex. But I have a plan. Im going to get my own place. I feel like if i got my own place my confidence would be boosted. I can afford my own place but im too busy leeching off parents. Many MGTOW coaches (and all types of dating coaches) say getting ur own place dramatically increases ur chances of getting pussy. I truly believe so. Maybe its not ur looks maybe its ur resources?
jfl,if the girl wants you,she will fuck you on the street or make space for you to come over.As blackopstruecell said,you have to be perfect as a man.If you lack in looks,then you need to compensate in resources.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and Blitz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back