Maybe ur psychological state actually affects your face

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
As i explained here https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you...-may-have-not-as-much-time-as-u-think.898855/ i had the biggest descencion of all time in just 6 months. Truly isane shit, i cant explain how this happened without me stressing about anything, sleeping 10 hours everyday and not getting ANY sun.

Pics to proof (yes, not the best quality but it doesnt matter since it has the same parameters and is just to compare)

The biggest diff i can think of between the pics was my state of mind and how i was more optimistic and happy. Anyways, i have no more hope left now (Its impressive how things can always get worse, i thought i was at the bottom but life will keep puching you), and will rope once the last drugs r delievered.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 52905
when i was depressed i looked ugly asf

started glowing up when i stopped stressing and caring,

let it all work out. ascend brother.

• +1
Reactions: Zukiteru, autistic_tendencies and Whatashame
when i was depressed i looked ugly asf

started glowing up when i stopped stressing and caring,

let it all work out. ascend brother.
Thing is im the opposite yk, i looked good and then after depression look full normie. No comeback im afraid, but im glad for u

your face changes a lot in your 20s due to the fat pads shifting, this happens to everyone and can either make you more masculine, or be twink death.

either way, your state of mind and your lifestyle impacts the way your genes are expressed, so yes.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 21345
I finally meet the sadistic loner Elliot Rodger hybrid that will soon one day be a serial killer.

I'll appear on the documentary and talk about your punchably shit personality and how it shone through on the looks theory forum I posted on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Allornothing and wsada
My mental state is horrible and it's getting worse and worse each day I might kill myself any day now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52905 and Whatashame
I finally meet the sadistic loner Elliot Rodger hybrid that will soon one day be a serial killer.

I'll appear on the documentary and talk about your punchably shit personality and how it shone through on the looks theory forum I posted on.
You gotta love these indians

i wanna join the 27 club im gonna do some crazy shit then i want to kill myself i have no fear of dying its just a matter of when i feel like doing it, if i die tomorrow i wouldnt really care but i wanna be famous first lol

You gotta love these indians

I fucked your mum last night. How does it feel knowing that?!

Hey?!

3766767 71528252

Now tryna box me as the vile representation of Indian/Pakistanis we have depicted by stupid sitcoms like The Simpsons and Big Bang Theory. His only comeback. Always. Ever. PUSSY. You're a fag loner type and you scream it in the 'creepy' CCTV captures.

I fucked your mum last night. How does it feel knowing that?!

Hey?!

View attachment 2609546

Now tryna box me as the vile representation of Indian/Pakistanis we have depicted by stupid sitcoms like The Simpsons and Big Bang Theory. His only comeback. Always. Ever. PUSSY. You're a fag loner type and you scream it in the 'creepy' CCTV captures.
You shouldve roped long ago tbh, diff is that i know my place. 40yo indian incel autist, truly over

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
You shouldve roped long ago tbh, diff is that i know my place. 40yo indian incel autist, truly over

32, in LTR, have friends, confused often as Iranian, Afghan, Arab, swamp your body count.

Anything else? You're JEALOUS. That's what it is. How does it feel in your SOUL to know that a man with Indian/Pakistani genetics mogs your entire life? You fucking stupid spastic. You would get beaten the fuck out of in a one on one fight. Now that I have seen your mug I know how the character makes sense to me. I'm sure there are marks of self-harm splattered all over your body you mentally weak little shit.

You're 26 and still a virgin. Doom on, DOOMER.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
your face changes a lot in your 20s due to the fat pads shifting, this happens to everyone and can either make you more masculine, or be twink death.

either way, your state of mind and your lifestyle impacts the way your genes are expressed, so yes.
Its not the fat pads, im 20 and the eyelid got more droppy, the eye bags are simply gone and all the skin looks worse

32, in LTR, have friends, confused often as Iranian, Afghan, Arab, swamp your body count.

Anything else? You're JEALOUS. That's what it is. How does it feel in your SOUL to know that a man with Indian/Pakistani genetics mogs your entire life? You fucking stupid spastic. You would get beaten the fuck out of in a one on one fight. Now that I have seen your mug I know how the character makes sense to me. I'm sure there are marks of self-harm splattered all over your body you mentally weak little shit.

You're 26 and still a virgin. Doom on, DOOMER.
Im 20, not virgin and never did self harm. I was gonna brag but this is not the type of thread, i appreciate the bump tho

Mf thinks he would won a fight when he is 20cm lower than me, jfl at this "human"

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
Its not the fat pads, im 20 and the eyelid got more droppy, the eye bags are simply gone and all the skin looks worse
that's partially due to fat loss, collagen doesn't plummet that hard.

that's partially due to fat loss, collagen doesn't plummet that hard.
Im probab fatter than in the first pic rn, i think

Im 20, not virgin and never did self harm. I was gonna brag but this is not the type of thread, i appreciate the bump tho

Zero chance you get play. Zero. Zilch.

Mf thinks he would won a fight when he is 20cm lower than me, jfl at this "human"

You would get pummeled.

5'8 vs 6'2 when you are a fag that can't fight. Your low life character would be shown in your pleading with me to stop hammer fisting your face

What if it stays the same ?

My face of the first pic was a magnet buddy, even ur 60yo wife would

Chicks my age and you're calling her 60 lmao

My friends all thought she was 27/28 no shit

You get no play and have never had a girlfriend. Post your face properly. No chance

What if it stays the same ?
good genes, provided you've already got good fat distribution.

the funny thing about it is, it's usually people with fat faces who ascend, and people who had lean chiseled faces that go through the shitter when this happens.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Stress lowers good hormones so yes

• So Sad
Reactions: Whatashame