Me and my gf split

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Luminary
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Posts
5,083
Reputation
6,081
Screenshot 20221230 115149 Voice
Screenshot 20221230 115155 Voice

So basically we were dining out yesterday, and apparently I said some shit that offended her, crazy bitch didn't even provide context just very vague and not specific. Something I said must've made her feel some type of way, idk why these bitches are so crazy.

:lul: she still topped me in my backseat
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 25713, Deleted member 20370 and 10 others
She found someone else thats why she broke up with u suddenly
 
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 19453
2 weeks relationship?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713
JFL at her , and your autistic reply
Sound like a match made in heaven tbh
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25713, RAITEIII, chaddyboi66 and 5 others
You had your fun now it’s someone else’s turn
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, BoneDensity, CrazyFitLover and 1 other person
She found someone else thats why she broke up with u suddenly
Maybe, she did say she was going to hang out with her gay friend on Friday, and that his mom is pretty, just think about that
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, chaddyboi66, Mateusz74 and 8 others
OP seems perfectly well-adjusted
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713, RAITEIII, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
Such is the dating life of the sub-chad male.

If you were a chad, she would have forgiven you. Brutal.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713, rand anon and UglyGod360
Who the fuck is hanging out with their girlfriend's parents in the span of just 2 weeks? I was dodging my ex's mother for 8 months and she was living 2 apartments below the one I was dicking her daughter down
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 23359 and 1 other person
Who the fuck is hanging out with their girlfriend's parents in the span of just 2 weeks? I was dodging my ex's mother for 8 months and she was living 2 apartments below the one I was dicking her daughter down
To understand why, first u have to understand that this foid is kinda nutty, silly/vague if you will. I never had any interest in meeting her mother or step-dad, but she wanted me to come inside on the first date, and then invited me for dinner which I had a brief conversation with her parents, very awkward relationship that we had, she's the one that made it awkward.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19442 and BoneDensity
To understand why, first u have to understand that this foid is kinda nutty, silly/vague if you will. I never had any interest in meeting her mother or step-dad, but she wanted me to come inside on the first date, and then invited me for dinner which I had a brief conversation with her parents, very awkward relationship that we had, she's the one that made it awkward.
You're cute bro ngl. I understand why you have success with women. The way you wording things and express yourself is really intriguing to say the least. You have my follow! Keep posting your stories I wanna see how your interesting life evolving and all the drama you're in
 
man fk u for having this chit
 
strike 1: Being non NT to talk about that typa shit irl
strike 2&3: You've an android
over
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Slayerino, rand anon and 3 others
Who tf says ‘I’m baffled’ and uses the word ‘qualms’. Possibly the most retarded and least convincing larp I’ve ever read gtfo curry
 
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, RAITEIII, rand anon and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon
Prob someone who knows the English vocabulary well


So you're just talking about something you don't know about and pretending that you do. Thanks man
Be fr bro. Speech about US obesity problems? This is so obviously a larp im caging. Your ‘girlfriend’ is just you sending messages on another phone. Get a life and stop trying to seek fake approval from an incel forum schizo. How do mfs believe this
 
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII, Slayerino and rand anon
Most likely she found someone chaddier, but regardless this is why you don’t say anything controversial around women you want to keep around. At least until you’ve felt out how much she can handle. Women aren’t like men where we can disagree on things and see past it, or hear a remark we don’t like and forget about it. you could make some seemingly benign joke about fat people or gay people or even yourself and that can be enough for them to never want to see you again.
 
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
The blackpill always comes to collect.
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and rand anon
Your response was great ngl.
 
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Most likely she found someone chaddier,
I find it highly unlikely that she found someone chaddier, bc of her weird personality, and she's also not out a lot, doesn't use tinder or other OLD, she only mentioned her gay friend eric and how she was going to hang out with him on Friday and how she bought him a dildo for Christmas (weird foid ik ik) and how it didn't arrive on time, but since he is gay it doesn't make sense that they're more than friends. Something that makes more sense is that she got 'the ick' yesterday somehow and is hiding it behind this facade, but who's to say.
but regardless this is why you don’t say anything controversial around women you want to keep around. At least until you’ve felt out how much she can handle. Women aren’t like men where we can disagree on things and see past it, or hear a remark we don’t like and forget about it. you could make some seemingly benign joke about fat people or gay people or even yourself and that can be enough for them to never want to see you again.
one thing about me is I don't do that pc shit, like IDGAF who u are, if I want to express my views freely I will do it without fearing the consequence
 
Last edited:
she shouldve replied dnr + keep writing essays aspie incel + i didnt feel it inside me + look at this chad im dming
 
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
 
>seeing each other for two weeks
>gf

jfl
 
Chad lites treat woman like rental but they fuck them up for the next man the Gynocentric cuck will need to deal with chadlite candle burn sores on Becky’s pussy lips
 
View attachment 2019511View attachment 2019512
So basically we were dining out yesterday, and apparently I said some shit that offended her, crazy bitch didn't even provide context just very vague and not specific. Something I said must've made her feel some type of way, idk why these bitches are so crazy.

:lul: she still topped me in my backseat
JFL just realized her dad is a huge slayer.
 

Similar threads

Abhorrent
Replies
4
Views
84
Abhorrent
Abhorrent
nqcell
Replies
3
Views
23
kbj
kbj
Z
Replies
17
Views
86
Jiozz
Jiozz
real_rxz
Replies
4
Views
23
SickendExistence
SickendExistence
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
13
Views
89
unknownslayer'
unknownslayer'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top