Me being exposed to Nietzsche's work could be detrimental to society

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
I'm just being exposed to snippets of his work through youtube videos currently but God damn this guy was a high sentient autist who is convincing me to abandon the shred of normie morality I was desperately clinging onto in order to stop me from exercising my true desires which involves the suffering of others as a byproduct

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, ElTruecel, Jonnyboi and 11 others
I'm just being exposed to snippets of his work through youtube videos currently but God damn this guy was a high sentient autist who is convincing me to abandon the shred of normie morality I was desperately clinging onto in order to stop me from exercising my true desires which involves the suffering of others as a byproduct
based as always

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and 6ft4
He loved jews

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel, aber and ey88
he was a virgin incel just like you which is why you probably relate to him so much

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: psychomandible, ElTruecel, Pollorex and 13 others
elab

Reevaluation of all values means having courage to make decisions based on your authentic ideals

It doesn’t mean use Neitzsche as an excuse to go schizo

@HarrierDuBois state of these Nietzsche newgens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, psychomandible, shikataganai and 1 other person
Only know…

Nietzsche only scratches the surface, also most of his shit is cope.

• JFL
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
The Ubermensch was a cope for his inceldom
Fucking brutal, pulled the bandaid off with this one for any Nietzschecels.

Ubermensch Nietzsche getting grilled rn in his grave rotting

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Fucking brutal, pulled the bandaid off with this one for any Nietzschecels.

Ubermensch Nietzsche getting grilled rn in his grave rotting
You want some Nietzsche grilling?

Listen from 3:50 onwards till end of roast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and 6ft4
You want some Nietzsche grilling?

Listen from 3:50 onwards till end of roast

He goes too far with it, he is irritating me tbh.

Hard slap on the cheek he needs, for sure. Would you agree ?

• JFL
He goes too far with it, he is irritating me tbh.

Slap on the cheek he needs, for sure. Would you agree ?

Would I agree that a random man in Ireland that makes YouTube videos for a living is irritating and needs a slap across his rosey cheeks for taking a Nietzsche inceldom joke too a bit too far? :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Would I agree that a random man in Ireland that makes YouTube videos for a living is irritating and needs a slap across his rosey cheeks for taking a Nietzsche inceldom joke too a bit too far? :forcedsmile:
I take it as a yes :ogre:

• JFL
@6ft4 if you’re getting into Nietzsche, UberBoyo is a good channel

He made a collab series with a guy called James from a few years ago about Carl Jung and every once in a while they’d make off-topic videos such as the neitzsche one below

Very .org type humour between them

I’m 99% sure he secretly lurks this site & likely has an account

im shivering in my boots as we speak. retard

@6ft4 if you’re getting into Nietzsche, UberBoyo is a good channel

He made a collab series with a guy called James from a few years ago about Carl Jung and every once in a while they’d make off-topic videos such as the neitzsche one below

Very .org type humour between them

I’m 99% sure he secretly lurks this site & likely has an account

I've posted uberboyo vids here before
His video on the origins of the Irish is why I'm going to be shelving the phrase "Celtic Mogger" and finding a substitute for it since the majority of Irish DNA still present today predates the spread of Celtic Culture and some Celtic DNA into Ireland

He has to lurk based on the terminology he uses tbh, he referred to Lionesses as baldcels because they dont have manes jfl
Even having "boyo" in his username makes me suspect he's a long time lurker, boyo was all the rage on lookism in 2015-16, I try keep it alive as much as I can

I think this channel is better than uberboyo though

• +1
Well he was inspired by Schopenhauer, even more based than him. Check out his opinion on foids

• JFL
I've posted uberboyo vids here before
His video on the origins of the Irish is why I'm going to be shelving the phrase "Celtic Mogger" and finding a substitute for it since the majority of Irish DNA still present today predates the spread of Celtic Culture and some Celtic DNA into Ireland

He has to lurk based on the terminology he uses tbh, he referred to Lionesses as baldcels because they dont have manes jfl
Even having "boyo" in his username makes me suspect he's a long time lurker, boyo was all the rage on lookism in 2015-16, I try keep it alive as much as I can

I think this channel is better than uberboyo though

His collab partner, James, used to be called JimmyBoyo around 2017 but then abandoned the name, so Steph adopted it as UberBoyo, with Uber being a reference to The Ubermensch. Both defo lurk

I unsubscribed from TheArk 2yrs ago when he switched from shorts to videos bcoz his weak voice was too irritating to listen to

But yh his history vids are top tier

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Reevaluation of all values means having courage to make decisions based on your authentic ideals

It doesn’t mean use Neitzsche as an excuse to go schizo

@HarrierDuBois state of these Nietzsche newgens
He already stated that only very few were even going to understand his books and not misinterpret from the perspective of the crowd.

I like how Nietzsche provided in TSZ a guide on how to go from an ultimate man (i.e. as 'slave' as possible) to a superman.

The process is found in 'Of the Three Metamorphoses' (pg. 54 in the Penguin's version) where it looks like this.

Ultimate man ---> Camel --- > Lion ---> Child ---> Superman

The Camel process is the most hard to endure, but the Lion one is the most difficult to finish as it is there you break the chains.

• +1