• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, justinzayn, prettyboislime and 15 others
jbs are cringe lol. 25+ used up slut or death

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Deleted member 17291, n0rthface and 15 others
jbs are cringe lol. 25+ used up slut or death
Anything over 18 is game. The reason incels have to aim for 16 year old children is cause they’re easily impressionable and have no life experience. Women their own age already know of their sub humanity and reject them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 14984 and 9 others

“prime jb or death. No other woman deserve my seed, even though I'm virgin 23 yo 3PSL living with my parents“

7a117788-78d9-47be-8be1-531b9ce203d9-jpeg.1572960

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17291, MaxillaMaxing and 21 others
Anything over 18 is game. The reason incels have to aim for 16 year old children is cause they’re easily impressionable and have no life experience. Women their own age already know of their sub humanity and reject them.
its actually because incels think that younger women are easier even though 16 year olds were rejecting them in HS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, justinzayn, ItsOver.com and 7 others
its actually because incels think that younger women are easier even though 16 year olds were rejecting them in HS
Did you read my comment?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17291, justinzayn and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, aBetterMii, ChristianChad and 3 others
low T if you don't like well developed 16 year olds, they are literally prime

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 20679, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Handsome pedophile. Chad can get away with pedophilia.

Chad can't be a pedo.

Definition of pedophilia is when a subchad fucks a prime women.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and ChristianChad
low T if you don't like well developed 16 year olds, they are literally prime
You wouldn’t admit this irl cause you know it’s degenerate. Only subhuman losers on incel forums agree with you.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
You wouldn’t admit this irl cause you know it’s degenerate. Only subhuman losers on incel forums agree with you.
only because it is frowned upon by soy society. guess what the average age of marriage was 100 years ago.

every guy thinks it, but no one is dumb enough to admit it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 14984 and 7 others
only because it is frowned upon by soy society. guess what the average age of marriage was 100 years ago.

every guy thinks it, but no one is dumb enough to admit it
Excellent argument

• +1
Idc about them

I cringe hard everytime someone here calls women in their early 20s roasties.

Most hot women I see are in the 18-25y range and this is ideal imo.
Also I‘d rather fuck an older good looking woman than a bad looking young woman

30y Stacy>16y Becky prime jb:soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 14693, TopzCat1 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Deleted member 14984, qaum and 2 others
No lmfao, its because jbs are hot and thats it. I also wouldn't mind taking a girl my age that happened to be a virgin as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
No lmfao, its because jbs are hot and thats it. I also wouldn't mind taking a girl my age that happened to be a virgin as well.
You’re an incel so I understand your point of view. Thinking underage children are hot is not normal. I hope people find out you think like this irl.

• +1
You’re an incel so I understand your point of view. Thinking underage children are hot is not normal. I hope people find out you think like this irl.
Jfl ive been attracted to jbs since i was 13-14 myself you fucking retard. Now that ive crossed some imaginary age line, im no longer allowed to think in that way? Says fucking who? Ill be attracted to whoever i want, im just not dumb enough to ever act on those feelings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 14984
Giga non-NT to like underaged girls.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 15577
Jfl ive been attracted to jbs since i was 13-14 myself you fucking retard. Now that ive crossed some imaginary age line, im no longer allowed to think in that way? Says fucking who? Ill be attracted to whoever i want, im just not dumb enough to ever act on those feelings.
It does suit you to be attracted to 13 year olds. Not like you have much going for you in life so maybe try to go back to your home village and try to kidnap a 13 year old kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Good. More jb’s for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, aBetterMii and Looks234
It does suit you to be attracted to 13 year olds. Not like you have much going for you in life so maybe try to go back to your home village and try to kidnap a 13 year old kid.
Home village :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, nigga ive lived in america my whole life, and ive been in the suburbs my entire life as well, "my home village" would then entail white teenage jbs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Not everyone is a war refugee lmao dont get it twisted.

Masculine men never see appeal in jb.
the only masculine men who see attraction in JB is hypersexuals maybe.

I ask my dad if he like jb and he says no appeal.

incels are not masculine

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 15577
Home village :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, nigga ive lived in america my whole life, and ive been in the suburbs my entire life as well, "my home village" would then entail white teenage jbs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Not everyone is a war refugee lmao dont get it twisted.
Then there’s no hope for you. Your looks will get you nowhere, I hope you’re somewhat intelligent and can careermax.

Masculine men never see appeal in jb.
the only masculine men who see attraction in JB is hypersexuals maybe.

I ask my dad if he like jb and he says no appeal.

incels are not masculine
Well said Chris

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Then there’s no hope for you. Your looks will get you nowhere, I hope you’re somewhat intelligent and can careermax.
No they wont retard, but thats why we are here on looksmaxx now isnt it :soy::soy::soy::soy:.

Surgeries plus bleaching are my only path to ascension and im willing to do that no matter how long it takes, i dont ever plan on getting in a relationship anyway since im way to jaded to ever show a woman love. I just want casual ons.

Well said Chris
Keep coping with your masc high t chechen garbage shit lmfao, everyone already knows that tall tiktok boys with curtains have the highest appeal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
No they wont retard, but thats why we are here on looksmaxx now isnt it :soy::soy::soy::soy:.

Surgeries plus bleaching are my only path to ascension and im willing to do that no matter how long it takes, i dont ever plan on getting in a relationship anyway since im way to jaded to ever show a woman love. I just want casual ons.
You’re a bitter, ugly man.

You’re a bitter, ugly man.
Yes, and your a delusional chechen that believes in "muh high t" and "muh masculine".

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Is it considered pedophilia if you used to have a crush on a TV star back when you was a teen ,let's say Kelly kapowski on saved by the bell. That seems like a common one. But now you're almost 40 and look back on what she used to look like? Tons of guys do this

Keep coping with your masc high t chechen garbage shit lmfao, everyone already knows that tall tiktok boys with curtains have the highest appeal.
Good for them? You haven’t seen my face anyway I don’t look like a typical masc ogre, did you not read my post about my ex I pull girls like that no problem.

Is it considered pedophilia if you used to have a crush on a TV star back when you was a teen ,let's say Kelly kapowski on saved by the bell. That seems like a common one. But now you're almost 40 and look back on what she used to look like? Tons of guys do this
What are you rambling about old man you make no sense

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 14984
Cope, 14 year old pussy is fucking amazing and i will always love jb pussy ( i'm 16 don't call fbi on me)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 14984 and 1 other person
Good for them? You haven’t seen my face anyway I don’t look like a typical masc ogre, did you not read my post about my ex I pull girls like that no problem.
Your white and have decent bone structure, and i bet you dont look like a typical masc chechen like those kadyrovite dudes. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Where is your long ass terrorist beard that you people like to sport?

I bet your clean shaven, why not grow out your facial hair and beard to show your high t you masculine man? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Cope, 14 year old pussy is fucking amazing and i will always love jb pussy ( i'm 16 don't call fbi on me)
Obviously it’s different when you’re underage yourself dumbass. You’re supposed to be attracted to people your age. It gets pedo and incel when you’re around 20 years old and still lusting after 16 year old kids.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, germanlooks and Deleted member 14905
Your white and have decent bone structure, and i bet you dont look like a typical masc chechen like those kadyrovite dudes. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Where is your long ass terrorist beard that you people like to sport?

I bet your clean shaven, why not grow out your facial hair and beard to show your high t you masculine man? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Like I said you haven’t seen my face but believe whatever you want to believe.

Like I said you haven’t seen my face but believe whatever you want to believe.
Lmao i dont care, all i know is that if you were sporting this look

Ac0kUfd z7A
you wouldnt be "pulling" shit.

That's why he's here ,he can't grow a beard like the rest of his country does.

• JFL
Obviously it’s different when you’re underage yourself dumbass. You’re supposed to be attracted to people your age. It gets pedo and incel when you’re around 20 years old and still lusting after 16 year old kids.
Nah 20 and 16 is still ok to me bitches in my school are 15-16 going for 22 year olds don't give me that cope nigga you know nothing these bitches are not victims they look for sex at that age and they find it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, aBetterMii, 444 and 2 others
  • JFL