Me: “JB obsession is for pedophiles”

That's why he's here ,he can't grow a beard like the rest of his country does.
Thats alright lmfao, its actually to his benefit. Again tall clean shaven sharp jawline tiktok pretty boys are the highest appeal, and the more he aligns with that look the better it is for him.

Entirely irrelevant but ok, you’re seething that I’m actually getting girls. Stay mad Raj.

Im not seething for anything lmao. You have inherent advantages over me that you were simply born with and never worked for, look at you kicking an already down man that was unfortunate to not be born with the same LUCK, really show your "worth". :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 15577
Thats alright lmfao, its actually to his benefit. Again tall clean shaven sharp jawline tiktok pretty boys are the highest appeal, and the more he aligns with that look the better it is for him.
You can't make up your mind if you want to fight him or suck his dick

Lmao thought you had a friend boy? For once the roles were reversed weren’t they Dwayne?

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Jfl im not arguing with anyone, hes the only one trying to argue AT me. Im simply telling it like it is. I have dignity, but i dont have an ego. I dont take sides, my only side is the reality and the truth. If you are right, then i'll agree with your statement, and if you say something retarded and false in the next sentence, then ill go against you.

Smesh here is the reality and not some societal bluepilled copium we have all been brainwashed to believe in. Girls from the ages 14 to i'd say about 25 the latest, are quite literally, in their biological PRIME. Its literally instinctual for men the sexually attracted to this. Nature and evolution do not give 2 flying fucks about artificially MAN MADE concepts such as age difference lmfao. If societal expectations and morality was something that humans took seriously, then women would never want to get with some broke ass chad who has nothing to his name, and would rather have children with some well off normie who "rEsPectED" her, and that could help raise a family with his resources and income. But they dont do that now do they lmao? No, they follow their biological instincts which is the mate and fuck with the most genetically fit male (chad), have his child, and then settle down with some betabuxx normie, and have him use his resources to help raise that child. This is literally female inherent nature and has been happening since the dawn of the homo sapien species. Stop trying to inflict your morality or societal expectations on to me, when literally the other gender can get away with acting on their biological imperative with no protest.

Last edited:
Obviously it’s different when you’re underage yourself dumbass. You’re supposed to be attracted to people your age. It gets pedo and incel when you’re around 20 years old and still lusting after 16 year old kids.
Imagine calling girls who are doing thresomes and have a body count of 20+ "kids" as if they're innocent and you're abusing them lol. Your point of view makes no sense from a moral standpoint, you got nothing here other than just a number. At 16 they very much do want sex and it's the age of consent in any country. So I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and 444
Jfl im not arguing with anyone, hes the only one trying to argue AT me. Im simply telling it like it is. I have dignity, but i dont have an ego. I dont take sides, my only side is the reality and the truth. If you are right, then ill side with you, and if you say something retarded and false in the next sentence, then ill go against you.
What a puss

Nah 20 and 16 is still ok to me bitches in my school are 15-16 going for 22 year olds don't give me that cope nigga you know nothing these bitches are not victims they look for sex at that age and they find it
little thots

Imagine calling girls who are doing thresomes and have a body count of 20+ "kids" as if they're innocent and you're abusing them lol. Your point of view makes no sense from a moral standpoint, you got nothing here other than just a number. At 16 they very much do want sex and it's the age of consent in any country. So I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove here.
I to this day, remember my friend showing me the video of his gf sucking his dick just to rub it in my face when i wouldnt believe him. We were both 13 in the 8th grade in middle school.

Last edited:
noooo you're not supposed to be attracted to girls 4 years younger than you you're supposed to be attracted to girls your own age you heckin incel :soy::soy::soy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Another age cuck thread, Go fuck yourself faggot :lul: Keep coping thinking these bitches are not sexual when they get fucked by older guys all the time

• +1
scroll up to see pedophile bitches argue why it should be ok to fuck children

Another age cuck thread, Go fuck yourself faggot :lul: Keep coping thinking these bitches are not sexual when they get fucked by older guys all the time
Op is probably one of those cucks who try so hard to defend the honor of these girls and think they'll be "scarred" for life from these experiences when in reality they would all tell him to shut up about it and proceed to swallow 24 year old Chad's cum. Just think about what you're doing here op, teenage girls don't give a shit about your anti "pedo" advocacy and they want to get fucked in all their holes. Pathetic tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 14905

So you'd reject this girl who is 16 if she came onto you?
Images   2022 03 04T204612453

• +1
Fuck off faggot may you die a painful death. I hope you get exposed irl for wanting to fuck kids.
Wow you sure are retarded. Seek help.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and DwayneWhite55
You haven't presented a counter argument to this. Give me one good plausible reason why it's wrong and I'll agree with you.

• +1
You haven't presented a counter argument to this. Give me one good plausible reason why it's wrong and I'll agree with you.
It would genuinely make me happy if you killed yourself

Fuck off faggot may you die a painful death. I hope you get exposed irl for wanting to fuck kids.
You need to kill yourself, You fucking loser age cuck keep coping with muh girl innocent, You clearly have never had teen love fucking dumb ass nigga grow up stop being a low iq ape

• +1
You need to kill yourself, You fucking loser age cuck keep coping with muh girl innocent, You clearly have never had teen love fucking dumb ass nigga grow up stop being a low iq ape
You’re a virgin while I’ve been getting girls since age 12.

Kill your self

-At 16 they can drive
-Their bodies are developed
-They have their periods which biologically signals transition from girl to woman
-They don't have a child brain
-They're age of consent
-They want sex

Please genius, explain to me what part of being attracted to 16 year old females is morally wrong and classifies me as a pedophile.

• +1
You’re a virgin while I’ve been getting girls since age 12.

Kill your self
Yeah ok you fucking larper :lul: Keep doing mental gymmastics trying to explain how girls who start fucking and sucking at 13 shouldn't have sex with older guys, Just to let you know if you didn't know, They literally go for older guys you dumb fucking nigger :lul::lul: What a fucking cuck i have a feeling you were raised by a single mother

Yeah ok you fucking larper :lul: Keep doing mental gymmastics trying to explain how girls who start fucking and sucking at 13 shouldn't have sex with older guys, Just to let you know if you didn't know, They literally go for older guys you dumb fucking nigger :lul::lul: What a fucking cuck i have a feeling you were raised by a single mother
Not a letter

-At 16 they can drive
-They have their periods which biologically signals transition from girl to woman
-They're age of consent
-They want sex

Please genius, explain to me what part of being attracted to 16 year old females is morally wrong and classifies me as a pedophile.
Not a pixel

It would genuinely make me happy if you killed yourself
So nothing to say? You're just retarded. You clearly need to kill yourself way more than I do. Either that or seek help.

• +1
So you'd reject this girl who is 16 if she came onto you?
View attachment 1576366
No, he wouldnt and thats the funniest part. This honorless chechen faggot him and his bearboy buttbuddy they are such hypocrites.

Them: We hate racemixing because its degenerate, we only stick to our own kind, STAY AWAY FROM OUR WOMEN!

Reality: Literally have had white gfs, and arab gfs, and north african gfs.

Literally never take anything these hypocritical faggots ever say seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 14905
-At 16 they can drive
-They're age of consent
-They want sex

And they are developing earlier too due to higher estrogen in the water and food, Even microplastics in the mother's womb makes these girls go through puberty at like 9-10 there is no hope for the west these little ass girls are literally having sex with 17 year olds and 18 year olds no joke at 13-14 i've seen it in my entire school life it's not even a joke how fucked this society is

No, he wouldnt and thats the funniest part. These honorless chechen faggot him and his bearboy buttbuddy they are such hypocrites.

Them: We hate racemixing because its degenerate, we only stick to our own kind.

Reality: Literally have had white gfs, and arab gfs, and north african gfs.

Literally never take anything these hypocritical faggots ever say seriously.
What is that logic I don’t plan on marrying those girls we only marry our own. Are you really that mad that I get girls from different races?

So nothing to say? You're just retarded. You clearly need to kill yourself way more than I do. Either that or seek help.
He's mentally ill, He's a larper with no proof of his slays or any of his larp stories he's all cope jfl gonna put this schizo on ignore list his threads are absolute hot garbage trash

• JFL
What is that logic I don’t plan on marrying those girls we only marry our own. Are you really that mad that I get girls from different races?
So if someone from a different race tried fucking with a chechen girl, you promise you wouldnt feel a certain way.

And no im mad cause your a hypocritical faggot, you dont want other people to fuck your girls, but you have no problem fucking other peoples women. Just lol, i cant believe i actually ever felt bad for your peoples history, you really are barbarians.

• JFL
You are a fucking coper, Show us proof of you slaying these girls then :ROFLMAO:

So if someone from a different race tried fucking with a chechen girl, you promise you wouldnt feel a certain way.

And no im mad cause your a hypocritical faggot, you dont want other people to fuck your girls, but you have no problem fucking other peoples women. Just lol, i cant believe i actually ever felt bad for your peoples history, you really are barbarians.
Bark bark little bitch you would shit your pants if a Chechen was in front of you

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 14905
And they are developing earlier too due to higher estrogen in the water and food, Even microplastics in the mother's womb makes these girls go through puberty at like 9-10 there is no hope for the west these little ass girls are literally having sex with 17 year olds and 18 year olds no joke at 13-14 i've seen it in my entire school life it's not even a joke how fucked this society is
I'm trying to give him a chance but he has no actual arguments to defend his point of view as to why being attracted to 16 year olds is wrong, he just keeps throwing insults. If you have such an opinion the least you can do is present arguments to prove that's wrong both from a legal and a moral standpoint, which he can't do because 16 is age of consent and there's no moral damage that can be caused when these girls are at the peak of their sex drive, they're likely to even hit on you first. There's no abuse of any kind and it's not illegal, so I don't know what he's trying to prove and why he would think this way. Sounds to me like he's just mad because he didn't get to fuck girls this age now it's too late.

• JFL
Bark bark little bitch you would shit your pants if a Chechen was in front of you
Just lol, thats what i thought barbarian. You low iq people are still stuck in the mountains and cant ever develop a state on your own. What would you do? Hit me? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, someone itty bitty feewings got hurt by words .... PATHETIC.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 14905
I'm trying to give him a chance but he has no actual arguments to defend his point of view as to why being attracted to 16 year olds is wrong, he just keeps throwing insults. If you have such an opinion the least you can do is present arguments to prove that's wrong both from a legal and a moral standpoint, which he can't do because 16 is age of consent and there's no moral damage that can be caused when these girls are at the peak of their sex drive, they're likely to even hit on you first. There's no abuse of any kind and it's not illegal, so I don't know what he's trying to prove and why he would think this way. Sounds to me like he's just mad because he didn't get to fuck girls this age now it's too late.
He's a faggot coper, He hides behind his race like the loser he is, MUH CHECHEN MUH CHECHEN :lul: Fucking autistic nigger needs to be put down

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and DwayneWhite55
Just lol, thats what i thought barbarian. You low iq people are still stuck in the mountains and cant ever develop a state on your own. What would you do? Hit me? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, someone itty bitty feewings got hurt by words .... PATHETIC.
He's coping so hard it's not even funny :feelsgood: This abused dog needs some mental help

• JFL
Yes I’d hit you and there wouldn’t be anything you could do about it.

He's a faggot coper, He hides behind his race like the loser he is, MUH CHECHEN MUH CHECHEN :lul: Fucking autistic nigger needs to be put down
Ooh he mad. Keep barking virgin.

Yes I’d hit you and there wouldn’t be anything you could do about it.
Nigger i would literally shoot you, and thats it. You wouldnt be able to do anything cause you would be dead. We have a stand your ground law in my state. I would literally blow your brains out if i saw you come on to my property :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17872, DwayneWhite55 and 1 other person
Nigger i would literally shoot you, and thats it. You wouldnt be able to do anything cause you would be dead. We have a stand your ground law in my state. I would literally blow your brains out if i saw you come on to my property :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
You don’t even know me and already admit I’m able to beat you up.

You don’t even know me and already admit I’m able to beat you up.
Listen, i know what you are. You're chechen, i already know that you guys do mma and shit like that, like i said i have no ego so i have no problem admitting when im right or wrong. I dont lift weights, and i dont train, because im trying to not raise my T and lose my hair. At the end of the day for all your fighting prowess and bravery, your body has not evolved to deflect a 9mm bullet to your head, do you understand that goat fucker :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Keep training mma you "muh masculine" faggot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Listen, i know what you are. You're chechen, i already know that you guys do mma and shit like that, like i said i have no ego so i have no problem admitting when im right or wrong. I dont lift weights, and i dont train, because im trying to not raise my T and lose my hair. At the end of the day for all your fighting prowess and bravery, your body has not evolved to deflect a 9mm bullet to your head, do you understand that goat fucker :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Keep training mma you "muh masculine" faggot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
I can’t believe you’re a real person

Cope you don’t know how to shoot
Im literally retired/seperated military and ive practiced on the range plenty of times :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and ✿👍col
Just saw op's ip and he's from the netherlands. I can give you more info on his exact location if you want to go shoot him.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I can’t believe you’re a real person
I dont understand why its so unbelievable that a 24 year old curry khhv wouldnt have an ego? Why should i have one? Please explain to me clearly (if you have the IQ to do it), why i should feel a certain way that you think i should?

Just saw op's ip and he's from the netherlands. I can give you more info on his exact location if you want to go shoot him.
Cant i wouldnt survive jail.

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 14905