Me: “JB obsession is for pedophiles”

Just saw op's ip and he's from the netherlands. I can give you more info on his exact location if you want to go shoot him.
Everybody knows I’m from the Netherlands son

I dont understand why its so unbelievable that a 24 year old curry khhv wouldnt have an ego? Why should i have one? Please explain to me clearly (if you have the IQ to do it), why i should feel a certain way that you think i should?
I don’t understand what you’re trying to say bucko

Ok I take my words back
Not hard to train how to use a gun, If you put your mind to it you can use a gun very easily

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
whatever im done :rolleyes: lets end this convo now.

Everybody knows I’m from the Netherlands son
Who the hell are you even supposed to be??? Keep thinking I'm not a hacker who can destroy your life... you've been warned

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 14984
Who the hell are you even supposed to be??? Keep thinking I'm not a hacker who can destroy your life... you've been warned
I’m Tovarish, the one and only. Real niggas know about me and my exploits.

Y’all niggas arguing about 14 yr old pussies. Aa long aa you’re not a pretty boy or chadlite, those girls gonna call the cops because you’re a creep. Stay safe and get an Asian gf. They look like prepubescent kida. :feelsuhh::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16134, DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
Y’all niggas arguing about 14 yr old pussies. Aa long aa you’re not a pretty boy or chadlite, those girls gonna call the cops because you’re a creep. Stay safe and get an Asian gf. They look like prepubescent kida. :feelsuhh::feelswhy:
Nigga shut up i'm high tier normie and i fucked a 14 year old short latina girl and she's my fwb you sound dumb as fuck you clearly never seen a 14 year old naked this bitch i'm fucking has bigger tits and bigger ass than most white girls in my school who are in my grade and asian girls are flat pancaked face disgusting rats and east asians are the only good looking women keep coping nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
Ah ah is Elvis an incel
Is Paul Walker a incel
Lol at thinking any chad wouldn't wanna fuck a 15 year old hot bimbo bitch with eyeliner and

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 14905