Reactions: Deleted member 24444
You mog hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, WanderingBurro, reptiles and 3 others
kim mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person
You are not the winner here.
You should also control for angle, lighting, and focal distance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 24444
This right here is key. It's his sex appeal

Focus

@Lord&Master

As of right now, he does. But you have more potential.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 24444
Also the way the pictures are taken can be a factor, his setup is way better than yours so unless you guys were put face to face in the same set up it's hard to decide concretely.

• +1
I mean he is like downward grown + recessed and bulging eyes.
Yea in terms of raw PSL features you mog him brutally. But, he is leaner or at least the camera set up makes him look leaner. And bodyfat can ruin even the best looking faces.

• Woah
I mean he is like downward grown + recessed and bulging eyes.
Some normies think that asian eyes that are monolid with a big epicanthic fold look "cute" and "innocent". I think it looks fucking disgusting and should be considered a physical deformity practically. Looks on par with people with down syndrome JFL.

• Love it
Reactions: elzde95 and Deleted member 24444
Kim mogs Maher, apparently

• JFL
Some normies think that asian eyes that are monolid with a big epicanthic fold look "cute" and "innocent". I think it looks fucking disgusting and should be considered a physical deformity practically. Looks on par with people with down syndrome JFL.
True, esp if paired with 2cm Anus tier PFL

R U serious?
What the...
He is trying to fraud a better jaw angle and midface ratio, while he is above average for an asian in terms of forward growth, he is still far from ideal.

IMG 1975
Cherry picking bad pic of kim, he mogs you to the bangledeshi slums and back chink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, PointOfNoReturn, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
He is trying to fraud a better jaw angle and midface ratio, while he is above average for an asian in terms of forward growth, he is still far from ideal.
Successful fraud.

One is natty mogger and the other underwent 3021 leforts

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
> Use some gook frauded with makeup, plastic surgery
> Promote that gook with heavy gookpoop propaganda to portray the entire population as "gook moggers"
> Use 1 in a million gook example with white women then heavily propagate that white women love gook men
Meanwhile no matter how hard gooks are trying to build their facade the gook race is inferior in every conceivable way, such subhumanity is infathomable in an average gook

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
> Promote that gook with heavy gookpoop propaganda to portray the entire population as "gook moggers"
> Use 1 in a million gook example with white women then heavily propagate that white women love gook men
Meanwhile no matter how hard gooks are trying to build their facade the gook race is inferior in every conceivable way, such subhumanity is infathomable in an average gook

View attachment 2226963View attachment 2226966View attachment 2226968
Water tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960

View attachment 2226963View attachment 2226966View attachment 2226968
Racebait. This thread is extremely specific and not about demographics anyway.

I changed my mind. Those koreans are just next level when they fraud.

He mogs you in frauded pics but you mog him unfrauded.

@Cheesyrumble who mogs?

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Nigga you look so weird. You're surely riding off body halo cause every gookk mogs you facially

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 24444
The Asian guy mogs

Just use picture with bad angle theory

jung kook withouth makeup is literallt low tier mtn.

• +1
tHEY look incel tier with no makeup.

Exactly, asians are probably, I guess the only race where it is somewhat acceptable for the men to wear makeup, but only if you're Korean JFL.

• +1
There is still upside to this shit though, society is becoming more "estrogenic" and starts to prefer more feminine looking people. So media coverage like Cavill vs BTS RM has Asian SMV benefits from that.

• +1
Exactly, asians are probably, I guess the only race where it is somewhat acceptable for the men to wear makeup, but only if you're Korean JFL.
Brutal. What interesting is that most these K-pop fans or K-drama fans always end up with Ltn-mtn korean dude and never with those that actually look gl.

• Love it
There is still upside to this shit though, society is becoming more "estrogenic" and starts to prefer more feminine looking people. So media coverage like Cavill vs BTS RM has Asian SMV benefits from that.
They don't even look feminine, just disgenic