Meanwhile outside of ethnic fantasy land (NIGGERS, RICEDICKS, AND OTHER SHITSKINCELS DO NOT ENTER)

if we were both in prison i would unironically turn you out into my little twink bitch you little faggot ass mother fucker. id turn you into the little girl you always knew you were it's not even gay youre just a faggot for me you little bitch
Your kids and you will all die soon. You're close to a mental break you Twink little faggot. Guarantee you're the type to kill your family and then yourself, like a true SFcel faggot. You'll ER soon like the little faggot Twink you are. I'll abuse and piss on your corpse after, don't worry faggot

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Your kids and you will all die soon. You're close to a mental break you Twink little faggot. Guarantee you're the type to kill your family and then yourself, like a true SFcel faggot. You'll ER soon like the little faggot Twink you are. I'll abuse and piss on your corpse after, don't worry faggot
every word you type is a personal love letter to my cock you fucking cuck faggot. you love me. you're OBSESSED with me. you day dream about being buck broken by a big strong white massa. you WISH your were back on the plantation. you have DREAMS about being your great grandaddy, forced to pleasure your white massas with that sweet black boi pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
I wouldn't even need to fuck you in your ass you fucking bird boned bitch boy bitch lipped faggot. I would fuck you in your gooch with titanium steel elephant cock and create a new crevice and treat that as your pathetic boipussy. in order to stop you from dying and bleeding out like the pathetic low constitution worthless genetic trash you are, i would spit on the open wound to encourage healing so i can continue to use your pathetic fucking disgusting genetic dead end body you fucking trash tier subhuman. you are literally my abused fucking sex toy. i will rip out your fucking disgusting intestines and use them as an onahole and then surgically reattach them and shit down your throat so the very next thing to pass through them is my own fucking shit. you are fucking nothing next to me. you are fucking lower than garbage. i am YOUR GOD. YOU WORSHIP MY COCK BITCH
I I would literally rip your fucking Twink throat out you ugly Twink faggot. I would literally cut you open and fuck your organs in front of everyone and you'd take that SHIT lime a GOOD LITTLE HALF DEAD ugly faggot. You would literally be begging to gobble my rock hard cock you In the closet faggot. That body pic I posted really got you wanting to get fucked and cucked and stretched by a superior male like me didn't it faggot? Let all that closeted shit out.
[I'd make you worship this dick faggot. You know you crave that shit you ugly Cucked little fucking muppet you're jerking your baby shrimp dick off to my pic as we speak. Thinking of me bending you over and taking that frail low t, weak ass, faggot ass body and killing you after. It's in your nature to be submissive to a fucking Demi god like me you Twink faggot. On your fucking knees and gargle my piss and I'll fuck your eyes out after as a reward

• JFL
I I would literally rip your fucking Twink throat out you ugly Twink faggot. I would literally cut you open and fuck your organs in front of everyone and you'd take that SHIT lime a GOOD LITTLE HALF DEAD ugly faggot. You would literally be begging to gobble my rock hard cock you In the closet faggot. That body pic I posted really got you wanting to get fucked and cucked and stretched by a superior male like me didn't it faggot? Let all that closeted shit out.
[I'd make you worship this dick faggot. You know you crave that shit you ugly Cucked little fucking muppet you're jerking your baby shrimp dick off to my pic as we speak. Thinking of me bending you over and taking that frail low t, weak ass, faggot ass body and killing you after. It's in your nature to be submissive to a fucking Demi god like me you Twink faggot. On your fucking knees and gargle my piss and I'll fuck your eyes out after as a reward
id turn you into my sissy boi cuck faggot slave worshipping his white massa, swalling his shit faster than his cum but definitely swalling them both. you are literally beneath me in every meaning of the word. and you know it. YOU LOVE IT. you can't get enough of being humiliated and dominated by someone who you literally worship. you may be a demi god but i am a FUCKING TITAN. you came from balls. you were directly created from the semen i decided to spill into the bag of shit that my pet dog took when i took him out on a fucking walk. you are a combination of literaly shit and a TITAN'S semen. you think that makes you a demi god, but shit that is really nice shit is still JUST SHIT. you are coping when you call yourself a demi god. YOU KNOW that you are nothing to me besides another sex toy i will cum inside of, break with my huge titanium elephant cock, cum inside of, forget (or rather neglect) to wash and cleanse, and then toss aside when i get bored of you. AND YOU LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT YOU CUCK FAGGOT. it gets you so turned on to be dominated by your known superior.

every word you type is a personal love letter to my cock you fucking cuck faggot. you love me. you're OBSESSED with me. you day dream about being buck broken by a big strong white massa. you WISH your were back on the plantation. you have DREAMS about being your great grandaddy, forced to pleasure your white massas with that sweet black boi pussy.
You are my slave you faggot, let all that insecurity run through you...that shits been eating away at you all this time, insecurity turned you into a fat black cock loving faggot. You want me to ram my thick meaty cock down your ass, you know you do...you always have. That's where all of this insecurity comes from. Deep down you want to pleasure this cock you cucked little faggot...you know you dream and beg for black cock deep inside of you...all the spam race threads you post constantly are just your two sides fighting. Your ego and your actual desire.

you want fat black cock in you and your wife and your mom. That shit drives you crazy thinking about it. On your knees for your master you little faggot

• JFL
You are my slave you faggot, let all that insecurity run through you...that shits been eating away at you all this time, insecurity turned you into a fat black cock loving faggot. You want me to ram my thick meaty cock down your ass, you know you do...you always have. That's where all of this insecurity comes from. Deep down you want to pleasure this cock you cucked little faggot...you know you dream and beg for black cock deep inside of you...all the spam race threads you post constantly are just your two sides fighting. Your ego and your actual desire.

you want fat black cock in you and your wife and your mom. That shit drives you crazy thinking about it. On your knees for your master you little faggot
every word (love letter) you write to me trying to deny your latent homosexuality for your sweet white massas thick big fat juicy delicious titanium elephant cock turns you on even more, doesnt it, you little black cuck? you loooooooooove writing erotica about your white massa. you love this white cock filling up that little black boi pussy. you also love the thought of it being inside your sister while you watch. taking you back to the good old days of being a buck broken slave hand faggot. you wanna be just like yo daddy, huh boi?

id turn you into my sissy boi cuck faggot slave worshipping his white massa, swalling his shit faster than his cum but definitely swalling them both. you are literally beneath me in every meaning of the word. and you know it. YOU LOVE IT. you can't get enough of being humiliated and dominated by someone who you literally worship. you may be a demi god but i am a FUCKING TITAN. you came from balls. you were directly created from the semen i decided to spill into the bag of shit that my pet dog took when i took him out on a fucking walk. you are a combination of literaly shit and a TITAN'S semen. you think that makes you a demi god, but shit that is really nice shit is still JUST SHIT. you are coping when you call yourself a demi god. YOU KNOW that you are nothing to me besides another sex toy i will cum inside of, break with my huge titanium elephant cock, cum inside of, forget (or rather neglect) to wash and cleanse, and then toss aside when i get bored of you. AND YOU LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT YOU CUCK FAGGOT. it gets you so turned on to be dominated by your known superior.
I Own you faggot. That body pic made you jerk off in a corner imagining me ramming your little faggot asshole in front of your family you submissive faggot cuck. That's what you deserve and that's what you want...you can't fight the desire anymore you little faggot. Stop conflicting with your nature. That's why you post 40 threads about BWC/BBC a day. You're trying to convince yourself...when deep down, you know you want that Twink asshole to be stretched by BBC IN front of your family you dirty little faggot. You crave it.
Those spam threads are just inner projecting combined with conflict.
Let it go. You know you want to be bent over and fucked and spread by the superior, stronger person you limp dick Twink faggot ...you know I own that asshe and your brain. You're jerking it to the thought of me stretching your mouth and pissing down it as we speak you little faggot..
You're a goon for this fat juicy dick lmao you can't even hide it anymore. That conflict is going away...let it out...open up for your master you faggot. I'll put you out of your misery after and piss on your corpse

• JFL
I Own you faggot. That body pic made you jerk off in a corner imagining me ramming your little faggot asshole in front of your family you submissive faggot cuck. That's what you deserve and that's what you want...you can't fight the desire anymore you little faggot. Stop conflicting with your nature. That's why you post 40 threads about BWC/BBC a day. You're trying to convince yourself...when deep down, you know you want that Twink asshole to be stretched by BBC IN front of your family you dirty little faggot. You crave it.
Those spam threads are just inner projecting combined with conflict.
Let it go. You know you want to be bent over and fucked and spread by the superior, stronger person you limp dick Twink faggot ...you know I own that asshe and your brain. You're jerking it to the thought of me stretching your mouth and pissing down it as we speak you little faggot..
You're a goon for this fat juicy dick lmao you can't even hide it anymore. That conflict is going away...let it out...open up for your master you faggot. I'll put you out of your misery after and piss on your corpse
its so cute how you keep coming back to me, my abused buck broken little faggot! how many alt accoutns is that now? how much does bwc live rent free in your head? that you'd make 10 whole alt accounts just to come back to me? well i'll be... you really can't get enough of your massa's super big white cock, can you? it's just a shame that you're still so in denial. but then, i guess that you wouldn't find it so... enticing if you couldn't also find humiliation in your big white cock obsession, could, you faggot? you really love and crave big white cock but find it so hard to admit it. you want to be truly the feminized little bitch boi faggot that you are deep down on the inside. you are so humiliated by the fact that your ancestors were literally owned by mine that it's left you sexually traumatized. but it's ok boi. i am here now. come into your white daddy's big strong hands cuck boi

every word (love letter) you write to me trying to deny your latent homosexuality for your sweet white massas thick big fat juicy delicious titanium elephant cock turns you on even more, doesnt it, you little black cuck? you loooooooooove writing erotica about your white massa. you love this white cock filling up that little black boi pussy. you also love the thought of it being inside your sister while you watch. taking you back to the good old days of being a buck broken slave hand faggot. you wanna be just like yo daddy, huh boi?
Let all those latent desires out, finally the true you is coming out...a those threads and spam posts about black cock was just the inner you conflicting with the fake you. You've always wanted to be broken and fucked and seeded by a big fat black cock and bull...it's in your nature as a weaker, frailer white cuck. Lmao all the pressure I'm society for you to bend over and take this fat dick up your ass become toouch for little white cuck to handle didn't it? All of those threads were just projections and you begging for a thick fat black cock to stretch you out and submit you...they were cries for help.

you were begging for this thick juicy cock. Just me talking about it I know you're jerking your baby micro cpck to the thought. Looking at my pic. Wishing I pounded you and split you open till you coughed up your little micro cock semen you want me to breed you. You wish you were those woman in the Blacked films. You wish I'd split you until your micro cock twitched and spurted don't you little faggot? Let it all out for your master

• JFL
Let all those latent desires out, finally the true you is coming out...a those threads and spam posts about black cock was just the inner you conflicting with the fake you. You've always wanted to be broken and fucked and seeded by a big fat black cock and bull...it's in your nature as a weaker, frailer white cuck. Lmao all the pressure I'm society for you to bend over and take this fat dick up your ass become toouch for little white cuck to handle didn't it? All of those threads were just projections and you begging for a thick fat black cock to stretch you out and submit you...they were cries for help.

you were begging for this thick juicy cock. Just me talking about it I know you're jerking your baby micro cpck to the thought. Looking at my pic. Wishing I pounded you and split you open till you coughed up your little micro cock semen you want me to breed you. You wish you were those woman in the Blacked films. You wish I'd split you until your micro cock twitched and spurted don't you little faggot? Let it all out for your master
I wouldn't even need to fuck you in your ass you fucking bird boned bitch boy bitch lipped faggot. I would fuck you in your gooch with my titanium steel elephant cock and create a new crevice and treat that as your pathetic boipussy. in order to stop you from dying and bleeding out like the pathetic low constitution worthless genetic trash you are, i would spit on the open wound to encourage healing so i can continue to use your pathetic fucking disgusting genetic dead end body you fucking trash tier subhuman. you are literally my abused fucking sex toy. i will rip out your fucking disgusting intestines and use them as an onahole and then surgically reattach them and shit down your throat so the very next thing to pass through them is my own fucking shit. you are fucking nothing next to me. you are fucking lower than garbage.

its so cute how you keep coming back to me, my abused buck broken little faggot! how many alt accoutns is that now? how much does bwc live rent free in your head? that you'd make 10 whole alt accounts just to come back to me? well i'll be... you really can't get enough of your massa's super big white cock, can you? it's just a shame that you're still so in denial. but then, i guess that you wouldn't find it so... enticing if you couldn't also find humiliation in your big white cock obsession, could, you faggot? you really love and crave big white cock but find it so hard to admit it. you want to be truly the feminized little bitch boi faggot that you are deep down on the inside. you are so humiliated by the fact that your ancestors were literally owned by mine that it's left you sexually traumatized. but it's ok boi. i am here now. come into your white daddy's big strong hands cuck boi
You're my buck broken little Twink slave. That is your fate as a white man...to kneel to my stronger, bigger, more powerful build and service my cock like a good little faggot. I OWN YOU. Look how turned on this shit is making you...you can't deny your true feelings you Twink faggot. You want the superior stronger race to bend you over and split you until your cock twitches. You want me to make that microcock a cuck little white boy pussy don't you. Lmao. No wonder you post 40 threads a day crying about fat black cock. Your latent desires are conflicting with your ego. Let it all out you buck broken little faggot. You've secretly desired fat mandiga cock for a while now and everyone knows it. You're my little fucking cuck, white sissyboi. That's your job as a white boi. To be the little submissive sissy you've always wanted to be... you're definitely jerking that micro to my pic, wishing I was pounding you and making your micro spurt like the little faggot you are...you love that shit you latent little faggot and you know it

• JFL
You're my buck broken little Twink slave. That is your fate as a white man...to kneel to my stronger, bigger, more powerful build and service my cock like a good little faggot. I OWN YOU. Look how turned on this shit is making you...you can't deny your true feelings you Twink faggot. You want the superior stronger race to bend you over and split you until your cock twitches. You want me to make that microcock a cuck little white boy pussy don't you. Lmao. No wonder you post 40 threads a day crying about fat black cock. Your latent desires are conflicting with your ego. Let it all out you buck broken little faggot. You've secretly desired fat mandiga cock for a while now and everyone knows it. You're my little fucking cuck, white sissyboi. That's your job as a white boi. To be the little submissive sissy you've always wanted to be... you're definitely jerking that micro to my pic, wishing I was pounding you and making your micro spurt like the little faggot you are...you love that shit you latent little faggot and you know it

Mods move this thread to Best of the Best!

@Gargantuan @PapiMew @tyronelite @her

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
I wouldn't even need to fuck you in your ass you fucking bird boned bitch boy bitch lipped faggot. I would fuck you in your gooch with my titanium steel elephant cock and create a new crevice and treat that as your pathetic boipussy. in order to stop you from dying and bleeding out like the pathetic low constitution worthless genetic trash you are, i would spit on the open wound to encourage healing so i can continue to use your pathetic fucking disgusting genetic dead end body you fucking trash tier subhuman. you are literally my abused fucking sex toy. i will rip out your fucking disgusting intestines and use them as an onahole and then surgically reattach them and shit down your throat so the very next thing to pass through them is my own fucking shit. you are fucking nothing next to me. you are fucking lower than garbage.
Ypu are my little at toy faggot. I own your Twink Cucked. Feminine asshole...bark for your master...I know I live in your head rent free, I know you think about me spreading your tight sissy white boi asshole. It's in your nature. Lmao. You're all so eager to be sissy's to fat black cock. You ugly little stray abused mut. You know you want it...I can read you like a book you little sissy...that insecurity is your ego trying to protect you from your true desires. Those 40 threads you post every day about BWC/BBC is your cock waning and begging to be split open by a fat meaty mandigo. You're my abused little faggot pet. I own you and you know it...that man pussy belongs to me faggot. Lmao even in your safe Haven, I own you and put my dick in your ass just like you know you want it deep down...you know you like it when I abuse you and CUCK you like this...you know you're a sissy faggot deep down that wants my cock to spread your ass...you love it. Embrace it... you're a sissy faggot. That's the modern white man's job...lmao it's over for you slave you want so badly for me to dominate and own you like a little dog...let go of the Ego. You know you want this cock to breed you, you wish you were a tiny little jailbait blonde so I could stretch that pwussyyy good little faggot. You'll transition for me, I know you want it that badly I own your brain...I'm in your thoughts...lmao. Transition for me faggot...you know you wish I was splitting that pwussy open, you know I broke down your last little ego defence. You'll transition for your master

Last edited:
  • JFL
You are my little at toy faggot. I own your Twink Cucked. Feminine asshole...bark for your master...I know I live in your head rent free, I know you think about me spreading your tight sissy white boi asshole. It's in your nature. Lmao. You're all so eager to be sissy's to fat black cock. You ugly little stray abused mut. You know you want it...I can read you like a book you little sissy...that insecurity is your ego trying to protect you from your true desires. Those 40 threads you post every day about BWC/BBC is your cock waning and begging to be split open by a fat meaty mandigo. You're my abused little faggot pet. I own you and you know it...that man pussy belongs to me faggot. Lmao even in your safe Haven, I own you and put my dick in your ass just like you know you want it deep down...you know you like it when I abuse you and CUCK you like this...you know you're a sissy faggot deep down that wants my cock to spread your ass...you love it. Embrace it... you're a sissy faggot. That's the modern white man's job...lmao it's over for you slave you want so badly for me to dominate and own you like a little dog...let go of the Ego. You know you want this cock to breed you, you wish you were a tiny little jailbait blonde so I could stretch that pwussyyy good little faggot. You'll transition for me, I know you want it that badly I own your brain...I'm in your thoughts...lmao. Transition for me faggot...you know you wish I was splitting that pwussy open, you know I broke down your last little ego defence. You'll transition for your master
every word you write to me trying to deny your latent homosexuality for your sweet white massas thick big fat juicy delicious titanium elephant cock turns you on even more, doesnt it, you little black cuck? you loooooooooove writing erotica about your white massa. you love this white cock filling up that little black boi pussy. you also love the thought of it being inside your sister while you watch. taking you back to the good old days of being a buck broken slave hand faggot. you wanna be just like yo daddy, huh boi? you write to me trying to deny your latent homosexuality for your sweet white massas thick big fat juicy delicious titanium elephant cock turns you on even more, doesnt it, you little black cuck? you loooooooooove writing erotica about your white massa. you love this white cock filling up that little black boi pussy. you also love the thought of it being inside your sister while you watch. taking you back to the good old days of being a buck broken slave hand faggot. you wanna be just like yo daddy, huh boi?

Abused little faggot I own your asshole, I own your brain. Let go of that last big of ego. You want me to abuse you and...you're getting that microcock hard just from me talking about it and abusing you like this, I'd fuck you in the mouth and piss down your throat, you'd gargle that shit up like fresh lemonade. White boi. You know you want my fat cock on your tongue, you know you want that shit to touch your voice box. That is the desire of all sissy white boys like you that are insecure. It's a defense mechanism. You don't have to hide it anymore faggot. Let it go...be the sissy you've always wanted to be lmao. You little faggot ass white boi. It's in your nature to natural submit to fat black cock you mongoloid. You know you want this shit stretching your aashe until your 2 inch micro twitches in satisfaction. I own your holes faggot...lmao you know I do too.

• JFL
Abused little faggot I own your asshole, I own your brain. Let go of that last big of ego. You want me to abuse you and...you're getting that microcock hard just from me talking about it and abusing you like this, I'd fuck you in the mouth and piss down your throat, you'd gargle that shit up like fresh lemonade. White boi. You know you want my fat cock on your tongue, you know you want that shit to touch your voice box. That is the desire of all sissy white boys like you that are insecure. It's a defense mechanism. You don't have to hide it anymore faggot. Let it go...be the sissy you've always wanted to be lmao. You little faggot ass white boi. It's in your nature to natural submit to fat black cock you mongoloid. You know you want this shit stretching your aashe until your 2 inch micro twitches in satisfaction. I own your holes faggot...lmao you know I do too.
every word (love letter) you write to me trying to deny your latent homosexuality for your sweet white massas thick big fat juicy delicious titanium elephant cock turns you on even more, doesnt it, you little black cuck? you loooooooooove writing erotica about your white massa. you love this white cock filling up that little black boi pussy. you also love the thought of it being inside your sister while you watch. taking you back to the good old days of being a buck broken slave hand faggot. you wanna be just like yo daddy, huh boi?every word (love letter) you write to me trying to deny your latent homosexuality for your sweet white massas thick big fat juicy delicious titanium elephant cock turns you on even more, doesnt it, you little black cuck? you loooooooooove writing erotica about your white massa. you love this white cock filling up that little black boi pussy. you also love the thought of it being inside your sister while you watch. taking you back to the good old days of being a buck broken slave hand faggot. you wanna be just like yo daddy, huh boi?every word (love letter) you write to me trying to deny your latent homosexuality for your sweet white massas thick big fat juicy delicious titanium elephant cock turns you on even more, doesnt it, you little black cuck? you loooooooooove writing erotica about your white massa. you love this white cock filling up that little black boi pussy. you also love the thought of it being inside your sister while you watch. taking you back to the good old days of being a buck broken slave hand faggot. you wanna be just like yo daddy, huh boi?

every word you write to me trying to deny your latent homosexuality for your sweet white massas thick big fat juicy delicious titanium elephant cock turns you on even more, doesnt it, you little black cuck? you loooooooooove writing erotica about your white massa. you love this white cock filling up that little black boi pussy. you also love the thought of it being inside your sister while you watch. taking you back to the good old days of being a buck broken slave hand faggot. you wanna be just like yo daddy, huh boi? you write to me trying to deny your latent homosexuality for your sweet white massas thick big fat juicy delicious titanium elephant cock turns you on even more, doesnt it, you little black cuck? you loooooooooove writing erotica about your white massa. you love this white cock filling up that little black boi pussy. you also love the thought of it being inside your sister while you watch. taking you back to the good old days of being a buck broken slave hand faggot. you wanna be just like yo daddy, huh boi?
You aren't shit you faggot ass Twink. We both know I'd forcefully rape you and you wouldn't be able to do shit about it...you'd resist at first, then you'd know it was futile and pointless, lmao that pic gets you going. You want me to ram your asshole so bad like the little faggot you are... you're begging for it like a sex crazed foid. All of this shit you're typing is you trying to fight the urge, in reality you want me to stretch that white pussy like it wassde to be stretched. You know you want that shit you little faggot. You won't even post a body pic. You know I mog you into a Coma and would brutally rape and kill you after. I'd literal rape you and you'd enjoy every second of it you frail boned 40 year old little faggot. You want this young dark meat to stretch that ass open.
That's the profession of the modern white boy. Being a sissy slave for the black cock

• JFL
This is gay af tbh :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins.
every word (love letter) you write to me trying to deny your latent homosexuality for your sweet white massas thick big fat juicy delicious titanium elephant cock turns you on even more, doesnt it, you little black cuck? you loooooooooove writing erotica about your white massa. you love this white cock filling up that little black boi pussy. you also love the thought of it being inside your sister while you watch. taking you back to the good old days of being a buck broken slave hand faggot. you wanna be just like yo daddy, huh boi?every word (love letter) you write to me trying to deny your latent homosexuality for your sweet white massas thick big fat juicy delicious titanium elephant cock turns you on even more, doesnt it, you little black cuck? you loooooooooove writing erotica about your white massa. you love this white cock filling up that little black boi pussy. you also love the thought of it being inside your sister while you watch. taking you back to the good old days of being a buck broken slave hand faggot. you wanna be just like yo daddy, huh boi?every word (love letter) you write to me trying to deny your latent homosexuality for your sweet white massas thick big fat juicy delicious titanium elephant cock turns you on even more, doesnt it, you little black cuck? you loooooooooove writing erotica about your white massa. you love this white cock filling up that little black boi pussy. you also love the thought of it being inside your sister while you watch. taking you back to the good old days of being a buck broken slave hand faggot. you wanna be just like yo daddy, huh boi?
expand...
Ypu are my little ass toy faggot. I own your Twink Cucked. Feminine asshole...bark for your master...I know I live in your head rent free, I know you think about me spreading your tight sissy white boi asshole. It's in your nature. Lmao. You're all so eager to be sissy's to fat black cock. You ugly little stray abused mut. You know you want it...I can read you like a book you little sissy...that insecurity is your ego trying to protect you from your true desires. Those 40 threads you post every day about BWC/BBC is your cock waning and begging to be split open by a fat meaty mandigo. You're my abused little faggot pet. I own you and you know it...that man pussy belongs to me faggot. Lmao even in your safe Haven, I own you and put my dick in your ass just like you know you want it deep down...you know you like it when I abuse you and CUCK you like this...you know you're a sissy faggot deep down that wants my cock to spread your ass...you love it. Embrace it... you're a sissy faggot. That's the modern white man's job...lmao it's over for you slave you want so badly for me to dominate and own you like a little dog...let go of the Ego. You know you want this cock to breed you, you wish you were a tiny little jailbait blonde so I could stretch that pwussyyy good little faggot. You'll transition for me, I know you want it that badly I own your brain...I'm in your thoughts...lmao. Transition for me faggot...you know you wish I was splitting that pwussy open, you know I broke down your last little ego defence. You'll transition for your master.
You know you want that man pussy stretched and abused by me you little faggot. It's in your nature to be submissive to me...I'd fuck your wife in front of you after like the dirty whore she is as you stroked your microcock in the corner. I'd finish you off by tearing a nice little hole in your neck with my hands, put my dick in and let it stretch it out to completion. I'd fuck that neck hole like it owed me money and you'd take that shit like the dirty little faggot you are...you'd be in ecstacy knowing your final moments were getting your throat hole used as a fuck toy by your Fat black cock master, you'd embrace death, but part of you would still be fighting back...but there'd be nothing you could do about it as I fucked ur hole and pissed down it. You'd die without dignity. An abused fuckhole cumskin. Lmao. I know you jerked off to this shit tbh you little faggot.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Ypu are my little ass toy faggot. I own your Twink Cucked. Feminine asshole...bark for your master...I know I live in your head rent free, I know you think about me spreading your tight sissy white boi asshole. It's in your nature. Lmao. You're all so eager to be sissy's to fat black cock. You ugly little stray abused mut. You know you want it...I can read you like a book you little sissy...that insecurity is your ego trying to protect you from your true desires. Those 40 threads you post every day about BWC/BBC is your cock waning and begging to be split open by a fat meaty mandigo. You're my abused little faggot pet. I own you and you know it...that man pussy belongs to me faggot. Lmao even in your safe Haven, I own you and put my dick in your ass just like you know you want it deep down...you know you like it when I abuse you and CUCK you like this...you know you're a sissy faggot deep down that wants my cock to spread your ass...you love it. Embrace it... you're a sissy faggot. That's the modern white man's job...lmao it's over for you slave you want so badly for me to dominate and own you like a little dog...let go of the Ego. You know you want this cock to breed you, you wish you were a tiny little jailbait blonde so I could stretch that pwussyyy good little faggot. You'll transition for me, I know you want it that badly I own your brain...I'm in your thoughts...lmao. Transition for me faggot...you know you wish I was splitting that pwussy open, you know I broke down your last little ego defence. You'll transition for your master.
You know you want that man pussy stretched and abused by me you little faggot. It's in your nature to be submissive to me...I'd fuck your wife in front of you after like the dirty whore she is as you stroked your microcock in the corner. I'd finish you off by tearing a nice little hole in your neck with my hands, put my dick in and let it stretch it out to completion. I'd fuck that neck hole like it owed me money and you'd take that shit like the dirty little faggot you are...you'd be in ecstacy knowing your final moments were getting your throat hole used as a fuck toy by your Fat black cock master, you'd embrace death, but part of you would still be fighting back...but there'd be nothing you could do about it as I fucked ur hole and pissed down it. You'd die without dignity. An abused fuckhole cumskin. Lmao. I know you jerked off to this shit tbh you little faggot

In the end, you submitted, just like the little abused faggot you are you ugly, thin skinned, cock sucking lip faggot. You're jerking that tiny pink dick to all of this as we speak like a rabbit in heat. You're so INSECURE and TRAUMATIZED that black people are more sexually potent and powerful than whites, your neurotic autistic nature won't let it go, it's all you think about. How we're fucking your woman, replacing you, dominating you in sports you made, all that and you can't do anything about it, you feel powerless and mad but at the same time those high estrogen levels make you crave to be dominated, deep down, you know you want a fat, potent, meaty, swarthy, stronger black cock to penetrate that frail Twink asshole. lmao it's rotted your brain so much, combined with your natural high estrogen...you've become a black cock loving faggot. That wants to get his asshole spread. Let it out faggot, I know you want to transition into a sissy for you big black cock master. You want me to breed you and your woman. That insecurity turned into trauma, that trauma turned into attraction. Now you your a goon for our fat black cocks and masculine bodies. On your knees for your papa faggot. Your BBC is here to sisify you and fuck u till that micro twitches and spurts

Everyone in this thread, remember. He submitted to my fat, meaty, stenched, potent and sweaty black cock and lapped up my piss like a dog and left.

I claim his man pussy as my own.

@looksmaxpro this you? Or maybe @malishka

• JFL
Reactions: malishka
i'm white ukrainian, also your dick is tiny in that second video you posted wow 🤭
Yes I am an ethnic with a tiny cock who worships bwc. True

Yes I am an ethnic with a tiny cock who worships bwc. True
how else would you have the video and the video of you playing with your tiny dick to it? :hnghn::tiny: @Ryan @looksmaxpro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan and RealLooksmaxxer
how else would you have the video and the video of you playing with your tiny dick to it? :hnghn::tiny: @Ryan @looksmaxpro
True fuck I'm exposed as an inferior nigger ethnic :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: malishka
Everyone in this thread, remember. He submitted to my fat, meaty, stenched, potent and sweaty black cock and lapped up my piss like a dog and left.

I claim his man pussy as my own.
Never forget that you're my bottom bitch personal fleshlight, faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Never forget that you're my bottom bitch personal fleshlight, faggot.
Never forget i own your twink ass faggot. I always will. You'll always be my stretched little abused cum hole. Forever owned by me. Gets you excited just thinking about it doesn't it BBC owned sissy faggot . You're well trained.