Measure Fwhr (Best way)

Shodredux

Shodredux

Silver
The conventional way to measure fwhr is pretty dumb tbh. It has too many varying factors that affect the values such as size of the lips , height of the brows etc.

A better way is to measure form top of the eyes to middle of the lips because it doesn't vary that much

1. Measure the Bizygomatic distance
2. Measure the distance from top of the eyes to middle of the lips
3. Divide the Bizygomatic distance by distance from eyes to lips

Screenshot 2020 01 16 20 07 00 928 commiuigallery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Racky, Deleted member 11770 and 7 others
1.85 using this method

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Ethnicope and Shodredux
Lifefuel for my high set brows

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Shodredux
No, becouse fullness of the lip DOES matter with face apearing shorter overall. You should count upper lip

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 1973 and 8 others
No, becouse fullness of the lip DOES matter with face apearing shorter overall. You should count upper lip
The purpose of fwhr is to measure the width of the maxilla ( with height being the constant) , but if the height keeps varying due to lips and brows , it becomes harder to get an accurate value. The purpose is not to measure the "shortness" but the width.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202, thecel and 1 other person
The purpose of fwhr is to measure the width of the maxilla ( with height being the constant) , but if the height keeps varying due to lips and brows , it becomes harder to get an accurate value. The purpose is not to measure the "shortness" but the width.
? Imo its about measuring how long your midface is in rrlation to bizygo and about how whole face apea Long or short.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
? Imo its about measuring how long your midface is in rrlation to bizygo and about how whole face apea Long or short.
Yes , they are both interrelated but if height keeps varying due to unnecessary variables , then the result won't be accurate. That's my point

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Yes , they are both interrelated but if height keeps varying due to unnecessary variables , then the result won't be accurate. That's my point
I agree with eyebrows but not with lips.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux
Mine is still between 1.85-1.95 using this method so I’m good.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Shodredux

normally i get 2.04-2.1 range

normally i get 2.04-2.1 range
It changes depending on how far you are from the camera, did you use the same pics?

• +1
Reactions: Usum
  • +1
Bullshit! I will never use that method, because all these years we've been using the same method put forth by scientists. You're delusional if you think that you, an irrelevant greycel with 90 posts can change something that has been already established by real scientists and aspie PSL scientists.

This is the only true method:

C26B43DF 8B8F 4D06 95A7 7627A698D8D7

The height measurement: distance from the bottom of the eyebrows to the top lip

We also use the top lip to measure the midface ratio, not the middle of the lips.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11770, Eduardo DOV and 8 others
Bullshit! I will never use that method, because all these years we've been using the same method put forth by scientists. You're delusional if you think that you, an irrelevant greycel with 90 posts can change something that has been already established by real scientists and aspie PSL scientists.

View attachment 231120

We also use the top lip to measure the midface ratio, not the middle of the lips.
...ok

( with height being the constant) but if the height keeps varying due to lips and brows , it becomes harder to get an accurate value.
How can the height be a constant if not all human faces have the same height? A constant doesn't change. The distance between the top of the eyes and middle of the lips vary considerably from person to person. That means that it's not a constant.

It doesn't really matter if the height isn't a constant, because the aboslute dimensions aren't important, what matters is the ratio.
81A9A241 5677 479D BD7C CE990D1D617E
5C257CDE 6D77 4B55 8992 CD40ADB0CEE3

There's no lifefuel, boyo.

High set eyebrows = major failo

I think OP is a heigh set eyebrows cel too, he made this thread to cope.
That's probably why you worship Chico who has high set eyebrows. People tend to worship other people with similar physical appearance or people with the same feature(s)/flaws as them. People with long midfaces, for example, worship models with long midfaces.

They're coping hard, just like baldcel normies cope by saying that Jason Statham is very good looking and rocks the bald look. Just because Statham can pull off the bald look doesn't mean you can. Statham isn't even even good looking. It's all status.

At the end of the day, a flaw is a flaw, just because a model or an actor looks good despite their flaw, doesn't mean you can also look good if you have the same flaw.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Racky, Julius and 3 others
How can the height be a constant if not all human faces have the same height? A constant doesn't change. The distance between the top of the eyes and middle of the lips vary considerably from person to person. That means that it's not a constant.

It doesn't really matter if the height isn't a constant, because the aboslute dimensions aren't important, what matters is the ratio.

View attachment 231218View attachment 231219

That's probably why you worship Chico who has high set eyebrows. People tend to worship other people with similar physical appearance or people with the same feature(s)/flaws as them. People with long midfaces, for example, worship models with long midfaces.

They're coping hard, just like baldcel normies cope by saying that Jason Statham is very good looking and rocks the bald look. Just because Statham can pull off the bald look doesn't mean you can. Statham isn't even even good looking. It's all status.

At the end of the day, a flaw is a flaw, just because a model or an actor looks good despite their flaw, doesn't mean you can also look good if you have the same flaw.
chico's eyebrows aren't even high set wtf?

• +1

View attachment 231218View attachment 231219

brutal truth pill

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Averagecel
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and LordNorwood

View attachment 231120

I used your method and my fwhr literally went from 1.71 to 1.92 due to my thick lips jfl

mine is subhuman either way (middle of brows to top lip or your way)

1.7 😑

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
All this talk and this guy doesn't even know how to properly measure it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3328
No, best method is from upper lip to bottom of eyebrows

This should be the standard

I get 2 with this meanwhile the eyebrows method gives me a retarded number cuz of my low set brows

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel