Zoomer foids would pick the chadlite twink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 22126, Oberyn and 3 others
Two seconds later Maher pulled up and demolished both of them off camera

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Hero of the Imperium, ReadBooksEveryday and 20 others
Seeing this makes me realize that if any of my drunken fights on nights out were against guys who had taken some boxing classes I'd have been absolutely fucked

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, n0rthface, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
Seeing this makes me realize that if any of my drunken fights on nights out were against guys who had taken some boxing classes I'd have been absolutely fucked

Does Alain Delon have a short-ish chin?:unsure: Or is it my PSL autism talking?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Constantin Denis
One of my mates from school used to go to boxing 3 times a week just so he could street fight on the weekends :lul::lul:

He ended up getting so many KOs outside clubs, got arrested a few times as well jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, PrinceLuenLeoncur and ROTTING
One of my mates from school used to go to boxing 3 times a week just so he could street fight on the weekends :lul::lul:

He ended up getting so many KOs outside clubs, got arrested a few times as well jfl
Yeah because he went for weak cucks on the street

just show them our gun and they will start crying and they will run

:feelsgiga: Bloody hell, you almost killed the poor bastard. you mushed his maxilla into his alien nerdic bird skull 3mm atleast :oops:

:pepefrown: now he is just a victim of dark triad med abuse and he has to bear the battle wounds for the rest of his life.

you set him on the path of getting his face rated again by wheatwaffles for 5 quid, but only this time his rating will be a point or two lower :trepidation: and the lad has no idea why

btw whenever u tag to me thread, I have noticed a pattern that I've never gotten notified by ur tag forevergymcelling. I might have missed some threads of urs cus of that bug, or you u tag later in an edit cus that doesn't work

:cool: also you should add this clip to the nerdics getting mogged megathread :what:

2839239 6b6

:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Kekee, chaddyboi66 and 7 others

Minimum inhib levels needed to slay in the UK jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, EverythingMattersCel, the BULL and 1 other person
View attachment 1640750
Does Alain Delon have a short-ish chin?:unsure: Or is it my PSL autism talking?
Another user replied to one of my posts yesterday saying Delon had a long chin. Make of that what you will
To me it is harmonious with the rest of the face and that's literally the only thing that matters

Long chin is a dimorphic trait in general it doesn't automatically mean you grew wrong. Delon had a long chin as well

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 15004
Another user replied to one of my posts yesterday saying Delon had a long chin. Make of that what you will
To me it is harmonious with the rest of the face and that's literally the only thing that matters

It's long imo. It harmonizes well though because of how is gonions are. Basically my inspiration for vertical chin implant/sliding genio

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
jfl he really rage quitted mid sparring

Distilled water vs tap water

💪

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel, Lygodactylus, Deprived and 3 others
No pale lanklet cucks are safe from the devastating force of this med bull @Anstrum95
The damage he did to my face is still visible after a week

Bonesmash theory isn't just a meme, my cheekbone is looking more pronounced now

@ChickenAndRiceBrah @geezcel

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ChickenAndRiceBrah, geezcel and 2 others
Med genetics mog :owo: brutally comforting as I'm partially med

Nerdic beatdown Vol. 2

Funny GIF

Perfect hook connection sends the Nerdic stumbling :feelshmm:

2846193 2839239 6b6

Antonio banderas antonio 1

@Anstrum95
@6ft4
@the BULL
@Thompsonz

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AscendingHero, Gargantuan and 1 other person
Little does the Nerdic know that his tales of securing dates from day time cold approach are fueling the Med brute's desire to pummel his face to the point that no foid will date him

@TheBlunderYears is a master judoka and gold medalist of junior combat sambo russian championship, he told me that he sees holes in your game and gladly would take you down and show you the art of ground and pound

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling