MEDIAL CANTHUS CUTTING RESULTS- I’m so fucking happy

its gonna scar and look worse
also wtf is happening to your eyes
1785269812441
Screen Shot 2026 07 28 at 21550 PM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sayori
They were hating on my lip cutting, prob because they heard clav or sum tt creator shit on it:lul: fucking bots
Niggas will see this and actually believe it does something cuz you're Chad 10/10 bait 👏
 
  • +1
Reactions: idontmogYET, Sayori and Deleted User 19980
I still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now

Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894

Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals

Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
Keep cutting one day you might fortunately hit a nerve
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sayori and OsamaFr33Balling
I still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now

Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894

Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals

Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
IMG 3767
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kababcel and Sayori
Mirin but that must hurt like hell
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sayori
I still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now

Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894

Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals

Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
Mirin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sayori
amazing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sayori
Niggas will see this and actually believe it does something cuz you're Chad 10/10 bait 👏
It does work, it scared and looks a lil like medial canthus
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aox Ofwar
I still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now

Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894

Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals

Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
How long did it need to heel?
 
You look like that Mexican in Total Drama Island
 
This is definitely classified as self harm. You’re going to feel retarded looking back on this when it gets infected
The “infection” is for tards who don’t know how to take care of wounds JFL. Many things people do here are considered as self harm, yet, results end up making them look better and feel better.. so what’s the problem if it’s done safely?
 
I still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now

Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894

Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals

Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
Looking good bra
 
I still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now

Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894

Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals

Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
what is that eye area lmao,htn tho so ur good to go mirin
 
I still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now

Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894

Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals

Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
Yo I wanna do it so bad but I’m scared anything I should know??
 
Get off this forum if a little infection is enough for u to not looksmaxx dude, like dude just because ur a cuck and to scared to do anything to improve ur looks at over 20k post btw

Does not mean u have to come in here and ride my dick, like hop off u utter sewer rat


The infection risk is mild in the first place as long as u follow the proper steps, and if you do get an infections its such an easy fix at home
The user above u is so uneducated dude, he lets TT fear mongering dictate his opinion on looksmaxxes

Also, there are a lot of users on discord that do consistent canthus cutting and it turned out sexy

as a matter a fact @buccalfatremoval has literally done canthus cutting and at home buccal fat removal like a G
I just cut my canthus and I’m scared of infection if I get one how can I fix it at home as I stated
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sayori
I just cut my canthus and I’m scared of infection if I get one how can I fix it at home as I stated
I made a guide, the key is to prevent the infection

Once you get it go to the doctor
 
I made a guide, the key is to prevent the infection

Once you get it go to the doctor
I think I’m fine for now can you tell me if I fucked up this is my first time doing this
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4451.jpeg
    IMG_4451.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 0
Going this far and cutting your damn eyes for peoples validation is insane
 
I still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now

Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894

Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals

Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
doesn't even feel worth it, the canthal tilt will still be negative
 
I still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now

Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894

Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals

Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
update? once it starts healing and the scar forms it should theoretically look different, worse infact, so id like to see one month post op
 
I still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now

Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894

Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals

Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
Handsome :love:
 
is it temporary or permanent?
 
Fuck, I'm so sorry for that canthal tilt
 

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
13
Views
77
why.me
why.me
ANON
Replies
0
Views
25
ANON
ANON
isis_Bleach
Replies
21
Views
111
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
HexumReincarnated
Replies
9
Views
64
tansel
tansel
bIiss
Replies
4
Views
59
ANON
ANON

Users who are viewing this thread

  • AsceningC
  • yhfoidslayer
Back
Top