vexd
Perma Virgin
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2026
- Posts
- 6,411
- Reputation
- 7,149
its gonna scar and look worse
also wtf is happening to your eyes
also wtf is happening to your eyes
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Niggas will see this and actually believe it does something cuz you're Chad 10/10 baitThey were hating on my lip cutting, prob because they heard clav or sum tt creator shit on itfucking bots

I still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now
Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894
Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals
Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
I still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now
Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894
Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals
Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
MirinI still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now
Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894
Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals
Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
It does work, it scared and looks a lil like medial canthusNiggas will see this and actually believe it does something cuz you're Chad 10/10 bait![]()
How long did it need to heel?I still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now
Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894
Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals
Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
The “infection” is for tards who don’t know how to take care of wounds JFL. Many things people do here are considered as self harm, yet, results end up making them look better and feel better.. so what’s the problem if it’s done safely?This is definitely classified as self harm. You’re going to feel retarded looking back on this when it gets infected
Looking good braI still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now
Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894
Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals
Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
what is that eye area lmao,htn tho so ur good to go mirinI still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now
Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894
Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals
Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
Yo I wanna do it so bad but I’m scared anything I should know??I still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now
Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894
Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals
Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
I Disslike greys like you so muchYo I wanna do it so bad but I’m scared anything I should know??
I just cut my canthus and I’m scared of infection if I get one how can I fix it at home as I statedGet off this forum if a little infection is enough for u to not looksmaxx dude, like dude just because ur a cuck and to scared to do anything to improve ur looks at over 20k post btw
Does not mean u have to come in here and ride my dick, like hop off u utter sewer rat
The infection risk is mild in the first place as long as u follow the proper steps, and if you do get an infections its such an easy fix at home
The user above u is so uneducated dude, he lets TT fear mongering dictate his opinion on looksmaxxes
Also, there are a lot of users on discord that do consistent canthus cutting and it turned out sexy
as a matter a fact @buccalfatremoval has literally done canthus cutting and at home buccal fat removal like a G
I made a guide, the key is to prevent the infectionI just cut my canthus and I’m scared of infection if I get one how can I fix it at home as I stated
I think I’m fine for now can you tell me if I fucked up this is my first time doing thisI made a guide, the key is to prevent the infection
Once you get it go to the doctor
doesn't even feel worth it, the canthal tilt will still be negativeI still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now
Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894
Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals
Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
update? once it starts healing and the scar forms it should theoretically look different, worse infact, so id like to see one month post opI still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now
Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894
Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals
Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra
HandsomeI still need to touch it up and I didn’t do the best but holy shiii my eyes look a lil human without a canthoplaty now
Look ngas:
View attachment 5407894
Tags peep the current eye area, I’m going to add touch up’s as it heals
Tags:
@Orka @buccalfatremoval @Jason Voorhees @Askinov @Atra