Medial Canthus

Aesthetics_III

Aesthetics_III

Kraken

Medial canthus doesn’t really seem that important tbh, O’pry has one of the best eye areas in the world and has a subhuman one, as does Barrett

Attachments

• 16CE92E4-FD92-44E9-8A50-F8EF6344D7DB.jpeg
    16CE92E4-FD92-44E9-8A50-F8EF6344D7DB.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 579
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and MoroccanGoku
wtf are you talking about? barrett’s is very good jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, owlofathena, Golden Glass and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and AutisticBeaner

Attachments

• C76C5096-9085-4F5F-95D6-C4127FF0F5DF.jpeg
    C76C5096-9085-4F5F-95D6-C4127FF0F5DF.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 579
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Its important. Most of elite MMs (Chico, Gandy, Eriksen, Barrett) have above average medial canthus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Golden Glass
Its important. Most of elite MMs (Chico, Gandy, Eriksen, Barrett) have above average medial canthus.

Definitely a great feature to have, but not needed for a top tier eye area. Look at O’Pry

• +1
This or death
736full andreas eriksen

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, forwardgrowth, didntreadlol and 1 other person
if some models don't have it doesn't mean it doesn't look good bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
if some models don't have it doesn't mean it doesn't look good bro

Not what I was saying, it’s an undeniably good trait; just not integral to having a good, or even godly eye area

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 2227
Not what I was saying, it’s an undeniably good trait; just not integral to having a good, or even godly eye area
if everything is on point and you dont have a good chantus then yes you can have god eyes but if you dont have everything on point then the chantus can make a big difference my friend. so it will make a big difference with god eyes or incel eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
if everything is on point and you dont have a good chantus then yes you can have god eyes but if you dont have everything on point then the chantus can make a big difference my friend. so it will make a big difference with god eyes or incel eyes.

Doesn’t really make a big difference between these two

Attachments

• A4ED57C3-2758-42E6-994F-EFE47279CC08.jpeg
    A4ED57C3-2758-42E6-994F-EFE47279CC08.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 373
  • 32C06731-5375-446F-A619-757C783E9EB5.jpeg
    32C06731-5375-446F-A619-757C783E9EB5.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 318
  • +1
David Gandy medial canthus is not that downward, he is just a pro squint

I think OP is mistaking a god tier medial canthus for a good one.

All the men you mentioned have at least good ones. Ericksen and atesh have god tier ones.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7926, the next o'pry and 1 other person
I think OP is mistaking a god tier medial canthus for a good one.

All the men you mentioned have at least good ones. Ericksen and atesh have god tier ones.

I posted atesh and compared erkisen with O’Pry

Yes. Atesh and Ericksen are god tier.
O’Pry and Barret are very good medial canthi

Atesh and Eriksen have the best medial canthus going, O’Pry and Barrett have shit tier ones

Atesh and Eriksen have the best medial canthus going, O’Pry and Barrett have shit tier ones
The part I bolded is why you’re wrong. Laughably so.

Doesn’t really make a big difference between these two
opry's are still better but the chantus on the other guy makes a difference bro. change it with photoshop you will see.

opry's are still better but the chantus on the other guy makes a difference bro. change it with photoshop you will see.

Missing the point, both eriksen and O’Pry would look better with a downward, elongated medial canthus, but it’s not required to have a god like eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Missing the point, both eriksen and O’Pry would look better with a downward, elongated medial canthus, but it’s not required to have a god like eye area
no but it will always look better is what im trying to say

For starters that picture is from very far.

And If you think Sean O’Pry has “shit tier” medial canthi, you’re delusional.
94F35A35 2111 4479 B61A 68E10D10A047

His medial canthus is easily 95th percentile.
So again, you seem to be under the impression that a downward tilted medial canthus is what makes one good, and anything less, no matter how elongated, if it’s still not downward tilted, is “shit tier” or even average. You’re wrong.

Below, is a true shit tier medial canthus. And it even slightly tilts downward.
20822A12 F43E 427A 84D4 BDD978195071

Order of importance for a good medial canthus:
1. Bare Minimum Length to look normal and not look like the spoiler above.
2. “Sharpness”
3. Extra length, to the point of having that Cat like look.
4. Downward tilt (with all the other three, plus this one, you get Atesh Salih tier)

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 7926, Warlow and 3 others
Eriksen's medial canthus is too downturned and looks unnatural. There's more to a medial canthus than how downturned it is.

Atesh Salih's medial canthus is not as deep, nor as downturned as Eriksen's, but it's better because the way that it feeds into the rest of the eye area is more natural and graceful.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Fath0039, Deleted member 7926 and 3 others
For starters that picture is from very far.

And If you think Sean O’Pry has “shit tier” medial canthi, you’re delusional.
View attachment 257674
His medial canthus is easily 95th percentile.
So again, you seem to be under the impression that a downward tilted medial canthus is what makes one good, and anything less, no matter how elongated, if it’s still not downward tilted, is “shit tier” or even average. You’re wrong.

Below, is a true shit tier medial canthus. And it even slightly tilts downward.

Order of importance for a good medial canthus:
1. Bare Minimum Length to look normal and not look like the spoiler above.
2. “Sharpness”
3. Extra length, to the point of having that Cat like look.
4. Downward tilt (with all the other three, plus this one, you get Atesh Salih tier)

very interesting and you do seem correct. so overall, it’s more the length that matters? Guess that makes pfl even more important than I thought

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
very interesting and you do seem correct. so overall, it’s more the length that matters? Guess that makes pfl even more important than I thought
Yes. PFL is insanely important, and incredibly hard to change, in fact, for all intents and purposes—impossible to change and end up looking natural afterwards (unless you have the money and low inhibition to try to get some crazy osteotomies done).

Eriksen's medial canthus is too downturned and looks unnatural. There's more to a medial canthus than how downturned it is.

Atesh Salih's medial canthus is not as deep, nor as downturned as Eriksen's, but it's better because the way that it feeds into the rest of the eye area is more natural and graceful.
Yes I agree. Ericksen’s medial canthus on its own is a marvel, but it doesn’t fit him, and he doesn’t have a lateral canthus long enough to match the length of his medial one (and it’s questionable if having both of them that long would make his PFL too wide) so it makes it look like he can’t look straight at you:
17987D24 F153 455A AE18 329E34391DE0

Nick Bateman, on the other hand a PFLcel, also has this issue:
E4FC1A70 4985 421E AE5D 18916A5A1C13

Though for him, it’s obvious that the problem is his lateral canthi being too short, not his medial ones being too long.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7926, Ethnicsmatter and 4 others
David Gandy medial canthus is not that downward, he is just a pro squint
you kidding right he has one of the best

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet