Mediterranean phenotype MOGs all others. MEDs are the MASTER RACE.

RICO

RICO

Equinox
Women from all over the world pay actual money to get dicked by mediterranean chads from southern Europe.

An oldie but a goodie.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, dna_cel, Shrek2OnDvD and 14 others
i look like gandy

• JFL
Reactions: RICO
@gamma thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and gamma
Lifefuel for Indians & Pakistanis

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Preoximerianas, volcelfatcel and 8 others
What are the keys to achieving the med look?

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 7098
What is the ideal skin tone for this phenotype?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 22284 and aBetterMii
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Chadeep, Deleted member 7580 and 9 others
Can my friend pass as a med?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Primordial, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
Meds are subhuman MENA rape babies. Kys med dog.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 14905, volcelfatcel and 5 others
Women from all over the world pay actual money to get dicked by mediterranean chads from southern Europe.
Show me the part where they pay money OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Jason Voorhees, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
I believe it has more to do with status than with physical appearance. I live in Spain, where the average man is slightly more appealing than sands but far less attractive than nordics. If all meds were moggers I wouldn't be posting on this forum :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and RICO
I believe it has more to do with status than with physical appearance. I live in Spain, where the average man is slightly more appealing than sands but far less attractive than nordics. If all meds were moggers I wouldn't be posting on this forum :feelsuhh:
There is no country/ethnicity where EVERYBODY is good looking

Meds have top tier chads

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 22284, TrestIsBest and 8 others
There is no country/ethnicity where EVERYBODY is good looking

Meds have top tier chads
Puede ser, aunque curiosamente España e Italia tienen tasas de natalidad muy bajas y en varias partes de España hay problemas graves de soledad. Diría que el feminismo en conjunto con la actitud beta de la generación de cristal, han contribuido a que las tías sean muy endiosadas últimamente :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: RICO and gamma
Proud med checking in

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22284, Toth's thot, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Nerdic/western women are thirsty for tall southern Croatian bulls. I see it happen every summer in Croatia. Western foids constantly giggling and flirting with 6'6" Dinaric-Med Croatians while their nerdic soyboy husbands laugh nervously.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and RICO
i tend to date spanish, french and italian women and they are absolutely beautiful, the last few from madrid have been beautiful in looks and i like the culture and outgoing personalities too

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, TrestIsBest and RICO
lifefuel

• +1
Am half medd so must agree

• +1
BBC &BWC on suicide watch

MelanotanII gives you med look

Is a Sylvester Stallone colouring considered med? That's what I am, at least on my dad's side.

• +1
Reactions: FromFranceWithLove
swear he is so fkn lucky with that extreme mogger nw0, otherwhise with an nw 1 he would be the average balkan construction worker @gamma
True bro, how tf does someone get such a mogger hairline. My hairline as a kid is worse than his rn. It’s over.

swear he is so fkn lucky with that extreme mogger nw0, otherwhise with an nw 1 he would be the average balkan construction worker @gamma
What makes him look balkan? I think he looks very mediterranean

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
GOD DAMN, IT FEELS SO GOOD BEING A LATIN/MED

• +1
Reactions: gamma
GOD DAMN, IT FEELS SO GOOD BEING A LATIN/MED
ur not med and can pass with arabs and curries tbh

dont mean to be rude bro just blackpilling u

ur not med and can pass with arabs and curries tbh

dont mean to be rude bro just blackpilling u
Maybe some arabs, but most are med anyway. Im 100% sure no one would mistake me as a curry IRL, only on obscure autist loner forums.

Maybe some arabs, but most are med anyway. Im 100% sure no one would mistake me as a curry IRL, only on obscure autist loner forums.
u wouldn't be called med trust me, this is what people think when they say Mediterranean (among bluepillers)

and pure pure med looks something like this

If an arab has to pass as "Mediterranean" he'd prolly look extremely mogger, since he needs all of their good traits.

some psl autism @Preston @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @germanlooks @Blue

Jews on the other hand can pass as white very easily (ashkenazi) and can almost look undifferentiated next to whites tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
u wouldn't be called med trust me, this is what people think when they say Mediterranean (among bluepillers)

View attachment 1535684View attachment 1535686 View attachment 1535687View attachment 1535688

and pure pure med looks something like this

View attachment 1535690View attachment 1535691

If an arab has to pass as "Mediterranean" he'd prolly look extremely mogger, since he needs all of their good traits.

some psl autism @Preston @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @germanlooks @Blue
Nice cherrypick, those are atlantid btw

I thought you were mulatto

Nice cherrypick, those are atlantid btw
Nah med

Noah mills (the last guy I posted in the reply) is altanto med but tyson ballou is peak Mediterranean lookz and finest example of med.

Alessandro dellisola is prolly mixedd with anglo or nerdic (I took that last advice from @Blue )

and just as a hunch id say berutti is also mixed with that as well.

@Preston @StrangerDanger correct me if im wrong

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
What makes him look balkan? I think he looks very mediterranean
the pheno is med mogger ofc, but like his jaw is wide giving him the slight "big head" balkan proportion but it's countered hard by his hairline, giving him the illusion of a tiny head.

Meds are subhuman MENA rape babies. Kys med dog.
the duality of sfcels @looksmaxxer234
now they claim meds to be european so they can claim their achievements :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Looks234 and Jason Voorhees
Nah med

View attachment 1535692View attachment 1535693View attachment 1535694View attachment 1535698

Noah mills (the last guy I posted in the reply) is altanto med but tyson ballou is peak Mediterranean lookz and finest example of med.

Alessandro dellisola is prolly mixedd with anglo or nerdic (I took that last advice from @Blue )

and just as a hunch id say berutti is also mixed with that as well.

@Preston @StrangerDanger correct me if im wrong
The first guy and that foid maybe but Bomer and Cavill are north atlantids, meds don't have such robust cro-Magnon skulls and pale skin. Both distinctly British. The first batch of people u posted are med tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and volcelfatcel
The first guy and that foid maybe but Bomer and Cavill are north atlantids, meds don't have such robust cro-Magnon skulls and pale skin. Both distinctly British. The first batch of people u posted are med tho.
Is it unusual for a med pheno guy like ballou to have that robust bones (unsual for their pheno)?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees