Is Mediterranean Phenotype Attractive in White Worshipping East Asia?

D

Deleted member 72090

Iron
I have a southern European phenotype. Ashkenazi mitochondrial DNA is Southern European. Half of all Jews are descended from four Roman women who converted. Thus, if you deconstruct Ashkenazi DNA into its constituent parts, 60% is Mediterranean, and 40% Levantine in some. Moreover, Levant was settled thousands of years ago by Meditteroids; hence, white Syrians like Bashar Al Saad and white Lebanese with blue eyes and fair skin, etc… Arabs are actually settlers or the products of conquerors who raised armies by enslaving and schtupping Africans.

My Question: Is a tan Caucasian or Mediterranean phenotype not conducive to geomaxxing in first world East Asia like China, Korea, Japan, etc….

I’d appreciate your thoughts on this matter.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and normie_joe
no , asian girl most love nordic men

I'll still like you if you're a good looking white paleskin Italian guy.

Italians are white and Asian girls will like them as long as they don't look Turkish.

I have a southern European phenotype. Ashkenazi mitochondrial DNA is Southern European. Half of all Jews are descended from four Roman women who converted. Thus, if you deconstruct Ashkenazi DNA into its constituent parts, 60% is Mediterranean, and 40% Levantine in some. Moreover, Levant was settled thousands of years ago by Meditteroids; hence, white Syrians like Bashar Al Saad and white Lebanese with blue eyes and fair skin, etc… Arabs are actually settlers or the products of conquerors who raised armies by enslaving and schtupping Africans.

My Question: Is a tan Caucasian or Mediterranean phenotype not conducive to geomaxxing in first world East Asia like China, Korea, Japan, etc….

If you are Fitzpatrick 1 or 2, you are good.

no , asian girl most love nordic men

I'll still like you if you're a good looking white paleskin Italian guy.
I’m naturally white as a sheet of printer paper. Should I just buy some bleach to revert my skin to its natural color or wear sunscreen this summer

I’m naturally white as a sheet of printer paper. Should I just buy some bleach to revert my skin to its natural color or wear sunscreen this summer

Take vitamin C and MSM and apply sunscreen frequently.

Mediterranean phenotype mogs everywhere.

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing