Discussion Meet the bhenchod that shut Lookism down

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
Newyork times leaks sergent and mastrs info so lookism chief wets himself and makes a runner

You see these sorts of aspie men are the result of drinking and snorting yayo during pregnancy

alien

alien

Master
MakinItHappenReturn said:
Newyork times leaks sergent and mastrs info so lookism chief wets himself and makes a runner

You see these sorts of aspie men are the result of drinking and snorting yayo during pregnancy

Did the Plymouth shooter post on lookism or looksmax?

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Zephir
thecel

thecel

devout coomists coom 5 times a day
subhuman incel said:
werent you also planning to go ER? or what happened to that plan?
subhuman incel said:

I gotta get all my shit done before I go ER

Once a guy goes ER it’s done for him

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
subhuman incel said:

lmao there are literally youtubers who are blaming wheat waffles for the incident. what a joke :feelskek:

Hahhahahahhahaha

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Zephir
Wheat Waffles comment section

wheat waffles talking about jake davison in the first 5 minutes. he says his main issues for inceldom were body fat %, messy hair and beard and mental health issues.

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Zephir
subhuman incel said:

wheat waffles talking about jake davison in the first 5 minutes. he says his main issues for inceldom were body fat %, messy hair and beard and mental health issues.

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
alien said:
So basically an offshoot of PSL culture (we invented black pill no?) But not directly from lookism or even looksmax

I never knew about shit till the 2020 pandemic but apparently there was a site called slutshaming and puahate before finally lookism launched in 2015 which had the most aclaimed success.

There were ethnic bitches on lookism. One contacted me through reddit for a rating lmao and then said how comes your buddies are rating me lower and then she linked me to the thread of her pictures without the heavy lighting 😅

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
subhuman incel said:

Common knowledge

It was mental health

The messy hair, beard and body fat were all a product of the mental health.

Would you be gym training if you were an aspie and couldn't connect with a NT wavelength? Davison was 100% aspergers syndrome

He wasn't socially rusty, awkward, anxious, unlearned or too high IQ to dumb himself down.

He was a straight up aspie. On the spectrum and he was quite high up there. That's why he was so impressionable

Unlike someone like freshkebab who is more of a soft aspie sufferer

Warlow

Warlow

Young man lost in space and time
remember it was a cumskin who destroyed your enjoyment and safe space the next time you decide to attack peaceful, pious, mogger BBCs

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
I've been saying this for a while. 99% of the users on this forum are mentalcel normie+ who just need to hit the gym and get a haircut. Only a handful of real incels on here with big flaws like me.

randomvanish

randomvanish

Zephir
typical white mentalcel. fat moron should just be healthy and social but instead he killed innocent people. fucking disgusting cumwhit

Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein

Lack of positive reinforcement ruined my life
Lookism was down before Serge got doxxed by the Jew York Time.

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Zephir
Common knowledge

It was mental health

The messy hair, beard and body fat were all a product of the mental health.

Would you be gym training if you were an aspie and couldn't connect with a NT wavelength? Davison was 100% aspergers syndrome

He wasn't socially rusty, awkward, anxious, unlearned or too high IQ to dumb himself down.

He was a straight up aspie. On the spectrum and he was quite high up there. That's why he was so impressionable

Unlike someone like freshkebab who is more of a soft aspie sufferer

i just watched first few mins of his old videos, this guy was absolutely destroyed by teenage romance pill, he could never recover from it and was mentally crippled to the day he went er. he said only thing he had to look forward to in the future was getting rich, thats it. if he would date a girl, she would have had 100 chads cock already while he had 0 experience which made him depressed. he used to be very emotionaly as a kid but lost all his feelings to girls when he got older, he didnt care about anything anymore. apprantly there were even some girls that liked him but he fucked it up by being fat and socially retardd. also look at 5:30 when he does his autistic expression :lul:

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

RESSURECTED IN SPRING
LooksOverAll said:
I've been saying this for a while. 99% of the users on this forum are mentalcel normie+ who just need to hit the gym and get a haircut. Only a handful of real incels on here with big flaws like me.
True but your not incel. I have seen your pics your wide framed mogger. Unless your eye area is literally giga turbo truecel tier there is no way your incel.

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

subhuman incel said:

i just watched first few mins of his old videos, this guy was absolutely destroyed by teenage romance pill, he could never recover from it and was mentally crippled to the day he went er. he said only thing he had to look forward to in the future was getting rich, thats it. if he would date a girl, she would have had 100 chads cock already while he had 0 experience which made him depressed. he used to be very emotionaly as a kid but lost all his feelings to girls when he got older, he didnt care about anything anymore. apprantly there were even some girls that liked him but he fucked it up by being fat and socially retardd. also look at 5:30 when he does his autistic expression :lul:
He's a lot like me tbh ngl, maybe i will also be the next ER

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Zephir
mulattomaxxer said:
True but your not incel. I have seen your pics your wide framed mogger. Unless your eye area is literally giga turbo truecel tier there is no way your incel.
height and frame holds him back, face:feelshah: is fine

Last edited:
subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Zephir
sergeant blackpill said:
He's a lot like me tbh ngl, maybe i will also be the next ER
take that back or FBI will knock on your door tomorrow

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

subhuman incel said:
take that back or FBI will knock on your door tomorrow
Sure mr. FBI agent just come on in to my humble abode, lets have a nice little chat and i'll get you a beer on the house and then i can show you the miniature nuclear reactor i'm building in my kitchen right now, it's my little pet project and i'm very proud of it so it would be nice to show it off!

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
mulattomaxxer said:
I look normie in pics but I have underbite so I'm incel IRL.

spark

spark

Zephir
subhuman incel said:

very aware for an autist

everything he said was true

Users who are viewing this thread