Meet the bhenchod that shut Lookism down

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Newyork times leaks sergent and mastrs info so lookism chief wets himself and makes a runner

You see these sorts of aspie men are the result of drinking and snorting yayo during pregnancy

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17174, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
Newyork times leaks sergent and mastrs info so lookism chief wets himself and makes a runner

You see these sorts of aspie men are the result of drinking and snorting yayo during pregnancy

Did the Plymouth shooter post on lookism or looksmax?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 16354, mulattomaxxer and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, MakinItHappenReturn and thecel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and subhuman incel
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Wheat Waffles comment section

wheat waffles talking about jake davison in the first 5 minutes. he says his main issues for inceldom were body fat %, messy hair and beard and mental health issues.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mulattomaxxer

wheat waffles talking about jake davison in the first 5 minutes. he says his main issues for inceldom were body fat %, messy hair and beard and mental health issues.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
So basically an offshoot of PSL culture (we invented black pill no?) But not directly from lookism or even looksmax

I never knew about shit till the 2020 pandemic but apparently there was a site called slutshaming and puahate before finally lookism launched in 2015 which had the most aclaimed success.

There were ethnic bitches on lookism. One contacted me through reddit for a rating lmao and then said how comes your buddies are rating me lower and then she linked me to the thread of her pictures without the heavy lighting 😅

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16354 and subhuman incel

Common knowledge

It was mental health

The messy hair, beard and body fat were all a product of the mental health.

Would you be gym training if you were an aspie and couldn't connect with a NT wavelength? Davison was 100% aspergers syndrome

He wasn't socially rusty, awkward, anxious, unlearned or too high IQ to dumb himself down.

He was a straight up aspie. On the spectrum and he was quite high up there. That's why he was so impressionable

Unlike someone like freshkebab who is more of a soft aspie sufferer

• +1
remember it was a cumskin who destroyed your enjoyment and safe space the next time you decide to attack peaceful, pious, mogger BBCs

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and subhuman incel
I've been saying this for a while. 99% of the users on this forum are mentalcel normie+ who just need to hit the gym and get a haircut. Only a handful of real incels on here with big flaws like me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, mulattomaxxer and subhuman incel
typical white mentalcel. fat moron should just be healthy and social but instead he killed innocent people. fucking disgusting cumwhit

• +1
Rollo

• +1
Common knowledge

It was mental health

The messy hair, beard and body fat were all a product of the mental health.

Would you be gym training if you were an aspie and couldn't connect with a NT wavelength? Davison was 100% aspergers syndrome

He wasn't socially rusty, awkward, anxious, unlearned or too high IQ to dumb himself down.

He was a straight up aspie. On the spectrum and he was quite high up there. That's why he was so impressionable

Unlike someone like freshkebab who is more of a soft aspie sufferer

i just watched first few mins of his old videos, this guy was absolutely destroyed by teenage romance pill, he could never recover from it and was mentally crippled to the day he went er. he said only thing he had to look forward to in the future was getting rich, thats it. if he would date a girl, she would have had 100 chads cock already while he had 0 experience which made him depressed. he used to be very emotionaly as a kid but lost all his feelings to girls when he got older, he didnt care about anything anymore. apprantly there were even some girls that liked him but he fucked it up by being fat and socially retardd. also look at 5:30 when he does his autistic expression :lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, sergeant blackpill and mulattomaxxer
I've been saying this for a while. 99% of the users on this forum are mentalcel normie+ who just need to hit the gym and get a haircut. Only a handful of real incels on here with big flaws like me.
True but your not incel. I have seen your pics your wide framed mogger. Unless your eye area is literally giga turbo truecel tier there is no way your incel.

• +1

i just watched first few mins of his old videos, this guy was absolutely destroyed by teenage romance pill, he could never recover from it and was mentally crippled to the day he went er. he said only thing he had to look forward to in the future was getting rich, thats it. if he would date a girl, she would have had 100 chads cock already while he had 0 experience which made him depressed. he used to be very emotionaly as a kid but lost all his feelings to girls when he got older, he didnt care about anything anymore. apprantly there were even some girls that liked him but he fucked it up by being fat and socially retardd. also look at 5:30 when he does his autistic expression :lul:

He's a lot like me tbh ngl, maybe i will also be the next ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, spark and subhuman incel
True but your not incel. I have seen your pics your wide framed mogger. Unless your eye area is literally giga turbo truecel tier there is no way your incel.
height and frame holds him back, face:feelshah: is fine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7725
take that back or FBI will knock on your door tomorrow
Sure mr. FBI agent just come on in to my humble abode, lets have a nice little chat and i'll get you a beer on the house and then i can show you the miniature nuclear reactor i'm building in my kitchen right now, it's my little pet project and i'm very proud of it so it would be nice to show it off!

• JFL
I look normie in pics but I have underbite so I'm incel IRL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and mulattomaxxer

very aware for an autist

everything he said was true

• JFL