Meeting Ramieri for Bimax

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
What should I ask regarding Bimax?leave your concern please be serious high IQ would be appreciated

things I will be asking:
1. How many mm he does and why?
2. CCW rotation and its impact
3. would class II overbite be suitable for the surgery ( read many posts here for the last 3 years that Overbitecel ascend the most from Bimax)

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Mongrelcel and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
you dont need it tho

you dont need it tho
I am overbitecel diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea. 3 doctors have recommended me To get Bimax since I was 14

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and justbentbro
Tell him that you are from looksmax.org. It unlocks his blackpill side and he will do everything in his power you boost you to a chad tier looking guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, hc8ewyhfx43, Deleted member 20631 and 2 others
I thought you were meeting Ramirez

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Tell him that you are from looksmax.org. It unlocks his blackpill side and he will do everything in his power you boost you to a chad tier looking guy.
I will try to be NT as humanly possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Part of me wants this to be true

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 1851
Part of me wants this to be true
I want a perfect harmony and Ramieri is the only person who has the same in mind. Conceancig and Alfaro would botch me with absurd movement. I eill try to convince Ramieri to move as much as possible I might get >15mm for sure

What should I ask regarding Bimax?leave your concern please be serious high IQ would be appreciated

things I will be asking:
1. How many mm he does and why?
2. CCW rotation and its impact
3. would class II overbite be suitable for the surgery ( read many posts here for the last 3 years that Overbitecel ascend the most from Bimax)
Take a pic with him, i wanna see my hero irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
is that true hahaha

would class II overbite be suitable for the surgery
He's not going to do the surgery if you're not suitable for surgery so this question is pointless.

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong