MEGA MOG BATTLE: JamesHowlett vs SendMeDicksToRate (Testing the racism of this forum)

Who is objectively better looking?

• Jameshowlett

• SendMeDicksToRate

Results are only viewable after voting.
ask to make ur nose more defined

My nose need shit tons of fixing.. Tip of nose,,, dorsal hump and my nose is also crooked... The price is going to be huge lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and oatmeal
Slayer lol

I swear I am allergic to you bro

When will you just disappear from this place

He mogs you man. He is really good looking. I could see him with a lot of gfirls.

He mogs you man. He is really good looking. I could see him with a lot of gfirls.
There you go retards me with messy fucked up hair and day light

• Woah
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Why do you ask?

In the UK specifically because men take very very little care of themselves 6PSL on the basis one in fifty men are around my looks level or higher. However this is also taking into account less sex appeal than the average 6PSL

Would be lower in other countries however as the men take better care of themselves so may even go down to 5 in some

However most rates independent of this mog battle have been from 5.5-6PSL and on trm it was 6.75-7.5

Not a narcy rating just going based off of the attention I get in the UK

However I would kill for a better ES and PFL lmao
6PSL? ahahahah ffs what is this site coming to
@oatmeal you're apparently 5.5 rn according to this dudes scale

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5818, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
Let me change my fucking vote @MakinItHappen

Stop being jealous of James you silly prat.

This is an average ginger young Steve McManaman. This is his phenotype. I can see it clearly despite his fraud. Retards on here can't. I'm 28 going on 29 so have mingled with more people to know this. The kid is NOT good looking. Good looking people never call themselves good looking too. Like James. They may say I know I don't look bad and/or people tell me I that look good etc and what not, but they'll never act as defensive as this ginger pale guy has.

You neither are able to spot the giveaway signs he is a virgin either lol.

CD592413

Stop being jealous of James you silly prat.

This is an average ginger young Steve McManaman. This is his phenotype. I can see it clearly despite his fraud. Retards on here can't. I'm 28 going on 29 so have mingled with more people to know this. The kid is NOT good looking. Good looking people never call themselves good looking too. Like James. They may say I know I don't look bad and/or people tell me I that look good etc and what not, but they'll never act as defensive as this ginger pale guy has.

You neither are able to spot the giveaway signs he is a virgin either lol.

View attachment 979585
Nice cope

I will do mogg battle with James later this day if he accept.

Second guy looks like ZERO Girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 5818
You dont look like any girl would find you hot and get wet over you
Good thing you aren’t the judge of what women find attractive then ;)

• +1
Good thing you aren’t the judge of what women find attractive then ;)
I think my assumption is pretty accurate

you are average white guy, 4psl

james is like 4,5psl with ogre caveman failo

I think my assumption is pretty accurate

you are average white guy, 4psl

james is like 4,5psl with ogre caveman failo
You can think whatever you want then, but you really do just sound like makeithappen rn

You can think whatever you want then, but you really do just sound like makeithappen rn
bro you lost mogbattle to james

who is close to average himself

what makes you that? you think you are chadlite?

You dont look like any girl would find you hot and get wet over you

Noticing how all guys with life experience say the same shit about this flavourless ginger tosser.

His only saviour would be gyming hard and i mean HARD!!!

bro you lost mogbattle to james

who is close to average himself

what makes you that? you think you are chadlite?

He thinks because hes white and tilts his head while biting in his cheeks hard, that he has 'good bonestructure' lmao.

He can kid autist kid but not men who've been out in the trenches

He thinks because hes white and tilts his head while biting in his cheeks hard, that he has 'good bonestructure' lmao.

He can kid autist kid but not men who've been out in the trenches
Don’t even make that comparison you disgusting rat, you have not even had an ounce of the experience they had. You sell yourself to old men not risk your own life you make me sick you pathetic cunt.

Don’t even make that comparison you disgusting rat, you have not even had an ounce of the experience they had. You sell yourself to old men not risk your own life you make me sick you pathetic cunt.

Hahahahaha if only you knew

You little larping nothing, nobody

Keep tilting your head and believing you look good.

Tilting his head, biting his cheeks.

Beetle may be an ugly fucking aspie but at least he shows himself in true fashion

You're a gimp who frauds with cheek biting. Who the fuck cheekbites in 2021? Lmao. You would get chavvy and semi fat average white girls on tinder and bumble. At best. But thing is your game is probably so wack you cant even fuck them

• Woah
Tilting his head, biting his cheeks.

Beetle may be an ugly fucking aspie but at least he shows himself in true fashion

You're a gimp who frauds with cheek biting. Who the fuck cheekbites in 2021? Lmao. You would get chavvy and semi fat average white girls on tinder and bumble. At best. But thing is your game is probably so wack you cant even fuck them
He mogs you

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
I think he gets like this with everyone who mogs him in terms of looks or IQ
You mogging @MakinItHappen is VERY arguable.
If we don't take height into consideration he mogs you unironically

Jfl huge fucking cope

Literally beat him 36-4 are you retarded, it was face only spastic
This forum is racist and the person making that stupid mog battle purposely choose the shittiest picture they could find of him. A joke thread made by people who hate him isnt evidence of you mogging him
I have more masculine nose and brow ridge, more protruding chin than u.

This forum is racist and the person making that stupid mog battle purposely choose the shittiest picture they could find of him. A joke thread made by people who hate him isnt evidence of you mogging him
I have more masculine nose and brow ridge, more protruding chin than u.
Jfc just accept both you and him get mogged

Jfc just accept both you and him get mogged
Send ur side in a non autistic picture and find out punk
IMG 31a3003fc34e900d78a3fa4dd6b3c239 V

"Hey Arnold" looking ass out here claiming to mog people jfl

Sendmedickstorate has NCT-ish eyes

Send ur side in a non autistic picture and find out punk
View attachment 994633
"Hey Arnold" looking ass out here claiming to mog people jfl
you mean my side when it is literally in a way that can be measured properly jfc this site is going to shit

@JamesHowlett mogs but its not that big of a difference in therms of looks both could do well in the dating market.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and SendMePicsToRate
How is it cope?
U can have the best side ever and not be attractive. It's the front of your face that people see not ur side
@SendMePicsToRate is coping by pretending that just because he has a good side profile (it's not even that good and honestly nothing about it is remarkable) it somehow negates his Hey Arnold/ Oleg Mongol looking front

U can have the best side ever and not be attractive. It's the front of your face that people see not ur side
@SendMePicsToRate is coping by pretending that just because he has a good side profile (it's not even that good and honestly nothing about it is remarkable) it somehow negates his Hey Arnold/ Oleg Mongol looking front
side profile is indicative of chin projection, maxilla and brow ridge though

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Just sad I mog you into fucking oblivion