MEGA MOG BATTLE: JamesHowlett vs SendMeDicksToRate (Testing the racism of this forum)

Who is objectively better looking?

• Jameshowlett

• SendMeDicksToRate

Results are only viewable after voting.
How did this guy actually win this first mog battle against MakinIthappen is beyond me

Because UMMM.. because UMMM I have spend like 1 year to lookmax? Losing weight... Beard. fixing skin... haircut etc.. Growing eyelashes,

Lol

MOGGER bone-structure

View attachment 977333

This is what you said has me beat with a rhinoplasty btw @aut0phobic. Lighter skin still enough of a halo?
he's come a long way since then & that pic isn't representative. If you go to his first thread you'll see what my initial response was jfl.

plus he's taller
and he'll have a pheno advantage after rhino

After all the back & forth, observations from others etc. if you still believe that you're better looking than him, that should be enough for you. Don't get hung up on opinions, the fact that both mog battles have different results should elucidate that the polls you seem to care so much about are subjective at best & completely incoherent at worst.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10408, Deleted member 3043, oatmeal and 2 others
he's come a long way since then & that pic isn't representative. If you go to his first thread you'll see what my initial response was jfl.

plus he's taller
and he'll have a pheno advantage after rhino

After all the back & forth, observations from others etc. if you still believe that you're better looking than him, that should be enough for you. Don't get hung up on opinions, the fact that both mog battles have different results should elucidate that the polls you seem to care so much about are subjective at best & completely incoherent at worst.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10408, Deleted member 3043 and zaynbrah
yeah seems legit

so when someone softmaxxes we should just rate them based on before pics right? jesus christ use your brain

He has a tremendous amount of flaws and failos and frauds relentlessly with lighting, styling himself like a faggot and pouting with his fish-lips. I make an insane amount of videos and rotate my head in all different ways and angles and still hold onto a decent harmony, but because he a lighter shade of brown, he can mog with rhinoplasty. It's utterly flawed and idiotic if I'm honest. Height means jackshit when the face looks like that. He is below average looking and anyone with sense will know it.

Attachments

• images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 28
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6908
He has a tremendous amount of flaws and failos and frauds relentlessly with lighting, styling himself like a faggot and pouting with his fish-lips. I make an insane amount of videos and rotate my head in all different ways and angles and still hold onto a decent harmony, but because he a lighter shade of brown, he can mog with rhinoplasty. It's utterly flawed and idiotic if I'm honest. Height means jackshit when the face looks like that. He is below average looking and anyone with sense will know it.

Okay lets do this again in Summer... I will get my nose done.... I will go to 15 BF%... I will buy professional camera.. I will dress better.. I will take pic from outside.... You do to same thing.. Get dressed.. Softmax... buy Good camera... Lets see who will win objectively... Without any camera distortion. You mog me right now because you have better nose. I cannot compete with anybody with subhuman nose.

Remember this.. This is affecting our faces.

Okay lets do this again in Summer... I will get my nose done.... I will go to 15 BF%... I will buy professional camera.. I will dress better.. I will take pic from outside.... You do to same thing.. Get dressed.. Softmax... buy Good camera... Lets see who will win objectively... Without any camera distortion. You mog me right now because you have better nose. I cannot compete with anybody with subhuman nose.

Remember this.. This is affecting our faces.

View attachment 977520

You are not below average because of your nose. You are below average because of your face as a whole.

The nose just takes it to ugly.

You either love me or hate me as a person and half of people love and half of other people hate. So i get voted against lol.

If we asked actual girls in general i would risk my small Indian penis they would say me. I wouldn't lie about this as i am not that type of dude to lie to myself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Burnunuz yüzünden ortalamanın altında değilsiniz. Yüzün yüzünden ortalamanın altındasın.

Burun onu çirkinleştiriyor.

Ya beni seviyorsun ya da insan olarak benden nefret ediyorsun ve insanların yarısı seviyor ve diğerlerinin yarısı nefret ediyor. Bu yüzden lol'e karşı oy alıyorum.

Gerçek kızlara genel olarak sorsaydık, küçük Hintli penisimi riske atardım, bana derlerdi. Bu konuda yalan söylemezdim çünkü kendime yalan söyleyecek türden bir adam değilim
Hahhaahha if you ask girls they gonna say second guy and you have to cut your dick after that

Attachments

• images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 17
You are not below average because of your nose. You are below average because of your face as a whole.

The nose just takes it to ugly.

You either love me or hate me as a person and half of people love and half of other people hate. So i get voted against lol.

If we asked actual girls in general i would risk my small Indian penis they would say me. I wouldn't lie about this as i am not that type of dude to lie to myself

If you think Im below average then that is fine. I dont get mad about it but you have itself claimed that camera distortion affect face drastically.

Look how wide my jaw is in proper pic.. This my pass pic from 7 years ago... In this pic I was in 75kg.. I was not lean at all.

but you can see that my neck is visible and my jaw is wider.

So when I get my nose done and Take pic from proper cam.. I get a lot of benefit..

2nd guy looks uncanny as fuck 1st mogs due to better harmony

2nd guy looks uncanny as fuck 1st mogs due to better harmony
Look less uncanny in motion which you probably saw later down the page so imma stfu

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
97 weeks later and we are still at this

ur ipd completely negates ur jaw, brutal. thats why u look uncanny to me
Fair enough IPD has been pretty negligible when it comes to attracting women. Recall some study about it mattering more to men than women so that is probably why.

Your opinion though so I am not gonna argue

first guy is high t af, remind me of me

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate

My sideprofile is actully decent when I get my nose done.

thats not my point, u would look 10x better without shit IPD but its unfixable
True why I have my hair like this lmao

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
sadly you might be right, but the white dude legit looks like a white @ArabIncel with that ES ratio. Looks terrible. Forget about SMV, you should delete your account if you call the white dude anything more than a PSL4.
@SendMePicsToRate what would you rate urself psl

@SendMePicsToRate what would you rate urself psl
Why do you ask?

In the UK specifically because men take very very little care of themselves 6PSL on the basis one in fifty men are around my looks level or higher. However this is also taking into account less sex appeal than the average 6PSL

Would be lower in other countries however as the men take better care of themselves so may even go down to 5 in some

However most rates independent of this mog battle have been from 5.5-6PSL and on trm it was 6.75-7.5

Not a narcy rating just going based off of the attention I get in the UK

However I would kill for a better ES and PFL lmao

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Are you sleeping one side of your face

I dont think its because masseter muscle imbalance... Its just bone asymmetry.. my other right side have better gonial than in left side.. I Can even feel it with hands.. I can also see it when I flip my image.. very annoying problem.

• +1
Reactions: Haven
However most rates independent of this mog battle have been from 5.5-6PSL and on trm it was 6.75-7.5

Link to the thread on trm ? I find this hard to believe that you were rated that highly .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908, SendMePicsToRate and Sikkunt23
Yeah my assymetry is pretty brutal.

Link to the thread on trm ? I find this hard to believe that you were rated that highly .
Deleted it because didn't want ex seeing it lmao (genuine reason)

It doesn't surprise me they see jawline and cheekhollows they turn off their brain

• Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Deleted it because didn't want ex seeing it lmao (genuine reason)

It doesn't surprise me they see jawline and cheekhollows they turn off their brain
Does your ex browse reddit subforums ?

• +1
Does your ex browse reddit subforums ?
Every so often because I used to post there and considering I am still trying my chances at getting her back rather not let her see me doing something that pisses her off.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc

He was rated higher than he is because he recognises when he tilts his photos they look a tiny bit better, hiding his flaws and accentuating his bone-structure, which has already been accentuated by the stupid lighting and all other various elements of fraud.

He was rated higher than he is because he recognises when he tilts his photos they look a tiny bit better, hiding his flaws and accentuating his bone-structure, which has already been accentuated by the stupid lighting and all other various elements of fraud.
Cry for me dog

@SendMePicsToRate Ngl you can’t chat shit about others until you post a clear, non-frauded pic of yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
@SendMePicsToRate Ngl you can’t chat shit about others until you post a clear, non-frauded pic of yourself
Yes and there already is so suck my dick

In Truerateme you get high number if you have decent jaw and eyes.. Only the trusted user here review harmony.

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah
In Truerateme you get high number if you have decent jaw and eyes.. Only the trusted user here review harmony.
It is the features train of thought vs PSL harmony ngl. Some people think women value features over harmony and so forth

• +1