MEGA MOG BATTLE: Native vs SendMeDicksToRate

Who is objectively better looking?

• Native

• SendMeDickPicsToRate

Results are only viewable after voting.
personality is such bluepill shit

also ur listed at the same height here turns out it wasn't true but before that was clarified they were voting on the notion that y'all were just as tall so i find the results quite interesting tbh
Yeah I know to be honest it is more than cringe, both of us are incredibly aspie by literal admission.

Yeah that is true he typod it but I still agree I am curious as to what was the actual reasoning behind the votes other than they like native as a person more lmao

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Yeah I know to be honest it is more than cringe, both of us are incredibly aspie by literal admission.

Yeah that is true he typod it but I still agree I am curious as to what was the actual reasoning behind the votes other than they like native as a person more lmao
yeah i get that

i faced that myself too

getting judged off bias instead of objective features

it's pretty shit

If @SendMePicsToRate isnt frauding with cheekbiting then he mogs. I havnt seen his body though so he might get owned around the world by native for all I know

yeah i get that

i faced that myself too

getting judged off bias instead of objective features

it's pretty shit
What happened with you with the bias though?

The thing I find hilarious though is that before any mog battle i got rated significantly higher but during the battle it was downgraded it makes zero sense.

We claim to be more enlightened than normies yet we fall prey to popularity too.

If @SendMePicsToRate isnt frauding with cheekbiting then he mogs. I havnt seen his body though so he might get owned around the world by native for all I know
Honest to god there is zero fraud I have photos of me in normal light and it shows the shadows but even better, my body is decent for someone who hasn't had the chance to go to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
@Native is not 6'4, he's 6'3-6'3.5

Plus he is bloated and recesed.

That @SendMePicsToRate guy looks hella good.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Be_ConfidentBro
If he posted this pic.. It would be ower.

View attachment 978526

This just goes to show how much of a sad lifeless little bastard you are.

You very well know both guys are too close to their shitty Android selfie camera and this in-turn is mashing up their proportions and bloating their faces, you coping little weasel. You're a little cunt with nothing to do with your energy but spew your autistic puke all over this forum until people give-in and tell you finally you look good. Which you don't.

D3e82d0c6e81a30b69670cc7606d87bb

Inb4 this utterly useless and insignificant 32 yr old virgin loser tells me the selfie camera on his phone is also distorting his face too man! Yeah, only you still look despicably fucking ugly as sin without the distortion and we have established this, after which you chose to request a ban and then come back with "vengeance!" after having used the search tool on the site to find bad pics of people who absolute brutally mog you to your grave. Your autism is the worst I have seen on either Looks Theory forum(s). This place or Lookism.Net and I am not gonna let it slide anymore.

You're below average looking with a hideous nose to boot and you suffer heavily from aspergers syndrome. You need to realise your place in society and stop trying to build a status on a Looks forum. Your presence alone makes me wanna stick my arm down my throat and tug on my appendix. Fucking inbred nose with a fucking inbred personality. Fighting for his ego's survival on a place like this. What a gimp.

• JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
How is @SendMePicsToRate losing this JFL
Over for “looksmax”.me

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
they both mog me to suicide

Native has better harmony