MEGA MOG BATTLE: Native vs SendMeDicksToRate

Who is objectively better looking?

• Native

• SendMeDickPicsToRate

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's an opinion, of which I made it clear was likely worthless.

PSL means very little past 5ish in the real world anyway...

No one can ever go from incel to chad-lite. (Even with surgery)

This guy went from incel to average and that is his genetic limit.

You can go from kinda good looking normie to Chad-lite, for sure. But he never started out as that.

And all this cheek-biting, squinting, tilting his photos and shit, proves this. He wouldn't need to do that if he was actually good looking.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Lol jesus fucking christ. Manipulated by a cheek-bite. I am so fucking amazed. Are you even older than 15 bro?
@Beetleking88

If he isn't biting his cheeks, why is he mouth so small?

View attachment 976087View attachment 976085

And so if he is biting his cheeks, which we now know he is, why would a good looking man do that?

He is a normie.

his nasal base to lip width ratio is pretty much the same even in his old pics, where i doubt he would be sucking in his cheeks .

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite and SendMePicsToRate

You can go from kinda good looking normie to Chad-lite, for sure. But he never started out as that.

And all this cheek-biting, squinting, tilting his photos and shit, proves this. He wouldn't need to do that if he was actually good looking.
Both him and native went from incel to slightly above average. Saying native is chadlite is just bad rating.

OK.

Love your work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
his nasal base to lip width ratio is pretty much the same even in his old pics, where i doubt he would be sucking in his cheeks .
View attachment 976094View attachment 976095

Ok. So you objectively don't believe he is cheek-biting and I disagree, but let's just say he isn't.

Is this guy above a 5/10 in the looks-department? Speak honestly now. Forget everyone that's reading this thread and what has been said by various posters in here before. Forget anyone else. Just this guy. Where does he rate out of 10 facially and where does Native rate? Fuck height. Fuck all that body halo shit. Just concentrate on face. I wanna see if you're gonna say it like it is for once.

A6b1c32d9ed26f789e712df1380cabc9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
OK.

Love your work
Or puberty just kicked in and make it happen is a depressed 30 year old who sells himself to old men on the internet (Actually happened not gonna lie) who has the iq of a cockroach

Or puberty just kicked in and make it happen is a depressed 30 year old who sells himself to old men on the internet (Actually happened not gonna lie) who has the iq of a cockroach
Dude its easy to find just upload your another photo in lightning

Both him and native went from incel to slightly above average. Saying native is chadlite is just bad rating.

What is this utter buffoonery you are coming out with?

Native was ALWAYS a normie. He just had acne you plonker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Again in light ı wolud sai

He looked below average back then, you don't know what you're talking about.

28 going on 29.

And btw it was sick bruv!

Just flex on camera and bam. Man's paying other man rates per minute and then if they want exclusive access it would be a VIP rate per minute. There'd be a button for them to press to tip for a "shirt-rip". That would be the button: "shirt-rip 100$". One guy loved it so I bought a mass of cheap and shitty shirts and just kept ripping for him and he kept on tipping. Profit. Business savvy from a young age bruv.

Keep wanking for me you barking dog

Anyway let's not deflect. That's not a good tactic, because it's a sign of guilt as far as I'm concerned. Back to you.

• +1

except opinions from both this forum in the past and true rate me, which have rated me from 5 PSL to 6PSL, and TRM which has rated 6.75-7.5 you are coping so hard man

Işıkta çekilmiş bir fotoğrafınızı yükleyin

• +1
28 going on 29.

And btw it was sick bruv!

Just flex on camera and bam. Man's paying other man rates per minute and then if they want exclusive access it would be a VIP rate per minute. There'd be a button for them to press to tip for a "shirt-rip". That would be the button: "shirt-rip 100$". One guy loved it so I bought a mass of cheap and shitty shirts and just kept ripping for him and he kept on tipping. Profit. Business savvy from a young age bruv.

Keep wanking for me you barking dog

Anyway let's not deflect. That's not a good tactic, because it's a sign of guilt as far as I'm concerned. Back to you.
"Masculine values"

This is not average, stop it. No offence to native but his face looks almost repulsive tier.
20210209 184305

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 7044

What you think about this?

I honestly don't have the energy to argue about the intricacies of facial aesthetics. I just went with a gut feeling initially and I cba to analyse your face to debate him, sorry bro.

• Love it
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
except opinions from both this forum in the past and true rate me, which have rated me from 5 PSL to 6PSL, and TRM which has rated 6.75-7.5 you are coping so hard man

Native was a mentalcel which stemmed from his acne.

He still has a mental block when it comes to birds, but it's at a point now where he looks so good, the block is going away and he is able to move into a state of flow. Lower inhibition. I don't see the same with you, as you are unable to turn the light on in your bedroom while you snap a photograph.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • +1
This is not average, stop it. No offence to native but his face looks almost repulsive tier.
View attachment 976105

You're deliberately being a retard.

If you took the acne of this kid's face, then he is a normie.

Your pretence and insincerity is something quite remarkable.

What other than his acne is stopping this kid in this photo from being a normie then? You hit me with the science.

You're deliberately being a retard.

If you took the acne of this kid's face, then he is a normie.

Your pretence and insincerity is something quite remarkable.

What other than his acne is stopping this kid in this photo from being a normie then? You hit me with the science.
Stop being retarded, you can't just ignore his acne and call him normie, that's not how it works.

Native was a mentalcel which stemmed from his acne.

He still has a mental block when it comes to birds, but it's at a point now where he looks so good, the block is going away and he is able to move into a state of flow. Lower inhibition. I don't see the same with you, as you are unable to turn the light on in your bedroom while you snap a photograph.
Except you are the forgetting the fact that I don't really have that mental block with women? I don't want to hookup with randos it isn't something I would enjoy ever, I habitually flirt and that is as far as it goes.

Nor am I a virgin before you even try and accuse me of that, however even then native is more NT than me, just stop acting like an armchair psychologist

Nor am I a virgin before you even try and accuse me of that,

Oooooo

Little bit on the defence here?

Who said anything about you being a virgin?

Interesting of you to say that.

• JFL
Oooooo

Same dude who was accusing me of using coloured contacts

Oooooo

tfw the other person in the mog battle votes for me

• +1
Stop being retarded, you can't just ignore his acne and call him normie, that's not how it works.

Dude.

Lol.

I can't believe this.

The point is. His features. His facial structure. His bones. They were all normie.

Acne is a condition. A skin condition that causes crazy and mad pimple like break-outs on your face. It is not a part of your facial features or design. Not even in the slightest. Therefore he was able to ascend.

If you put acne on peak Brad Pitt, are you gonna say he looks like an incel? Stop this bullshit. I'm arguing with a kid that is missing the premise of the point, ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Dude.

Lol.

I can't believe this.

The point is. His features. His facial structure. His bones. They were all normie.

Acne is a condition. A skin condition that causes crazy and mad pimple like break-outs on your face. It is not a part of your facial features or design. Not even in the slightest. Therefore he was able to ascend.

If you put acne on peak Brad Pitt, are you gonna say he looks like an incel? Stop this bullshit. I'm arguing with a kid that is missing the premise of the point, ffs.
and who wants to bang someone with acne no one. If brad pit had that acne no one would want to bang him it would be repulsive, native has fixed that issue so he can finally be appealing to most people

tfw the other person in the mog battle votes for me

I never accused you of being a virgin, but you leapt to that defence. It's funny that you were SO concerned about that now isn't it?

;-)

Don';t worry. Your little secret's safe with me kid.

and who wants to bang someone with acne no one. If brad pit had that acne no one would want to bang him it would be repulsive, native has fixed that issue so he can finally be appealing to most people

Is this your argument now? lol

Dude.

Lol.

I can't believe this.

It's a part of his facial feature ffs, stop being a mental downie, and no his bones aren't normie and their honestly slightly below avg, he has pretty good harmony and strong jb appeal, that's it, stop coping.

I never accused you of being a virgin, but you leapt to that defence. It's funny that you were SO concerned about that now isn't it?

;-)

Don';t worry. Your little secret's safe with me kid.
Hahaha of course my dude, first time you actually made me cage out of actual humour gg

It's a part of his facial feature ffs, stop being a mental downie, and no his bones aren't normie and their honestly slightly below avg, he has pretty good harmony and strong jb appeal, that's it, stop coping.
No Brad pit won't look like an incel despite acne because his facial features are far above average.

If you think that's a chadlite then you're a fucking clown.

That's what I think.

That guy is chad.. He is not chad lite.. Have you seen his tiktok videoes? He is very popular..Tall guy with amazing body.. I forgot his name.. but some user posted it in rating section.

• JFL
Nasıl aynı değil? Sence bazı ameliyatlar oluyor mu?
Not About that bro but his chin dont look original if he gonna have good chin it gonna be visible in teenage years

That guy is chad.. He is not chad lite.. Have you seen his tiktok videoes? He is very popular..Tall guy with amazing body.. I forgot his name.. but some user posted it in rating section.
He doesn't even think he's a chadlite. He just doesn't know how to rate objectively.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10185 and SendMePicsToRate
Lol if that is what making it happen considered a high tier normie I think I will run with being called a normie from him hahahha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10185

Ok. Let me dumb this down for you.

Nobody, goes from 3/10 to 7/10, even with surgery. Nobody. However, there are EXCEPTIONS and those exceptions are when somebody has a skin condition. Namely? Acne. This is what happened with Native. Therefore, he never really was a 3/10. He just had shit on his skin.

You outstandingly dumb fuck. I'm convinced you're fucking 15. No-older.

Not About that bro but his chin dont look original if he gonna have good chin it gonna be visible in teenage years

Yeah it is possible he frauder.

Lol if that is what making it happen considered a high tier normie I think I will run with being called a normie from him hahahha

You're not a high tier normie.

You're a normie.

Anybody that says anything different, is lying to you.

Girls will all say the same thing. I am positive on that. Unless they're the same looks-level or lower than you. Or have a fettish for gingers.

Native is actually good looking. He has better features, esp eye-area (And I don't even rate his eye-area) as it is atm.

Ok. Let me dumb this down for you.

Nobody, goes from 3/10 to 7/10, even with surgery. Nobody. However, there are EXCEPTIONS and those exceptions are when somebody has a skin condition. Namely? Acne. This is what happened with Native. Therefore, he never really was a 3/10. He just had shit on his skin.

You outstandingly dumb fuck. I'm convinced you're fucking 15. No-older.
You're definitley low IQ, I never said he is a 7/10, I said he is slightly above average. And no just saying he wasn't 3/10 cause of acne because it's a skin condition isn't a fucking argument because it still affects how his face looks, get that through your thick skull you low IQ rat.

Native mogs. Better harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908